How do I make running less boring, Veeky Forums?

How do I make running less boring, Veeky Forums?

Try lifting

Spot a girl you like and give chase

>Listen to some music
>Listen to a podcast
>Listen to an audio book
>Run somewhere you've never ran before
>Bring your dog
>Bring a friend
>Do surges

There's lots of ways to make running more interesting.

I'm cutting.

download zombie run

before each run find a group of niggers, call the biggest one a fag and slap him with your dick in the mouth.

Run on a hiking trail.

Hop on a stationary bike at your local gym after a good lifting session instead

They would probably shoot you

You can't outrun bullets

Run along a trail with water front and lots of scenery instead of boring straights and buildings. The trail I run on has a fast flowing creek which has a lot of old, falling apart buildings that used to be a town. It's nice to run along the trail what used to be a train track and listening to the water flow by and looking at history. It also makes it better that when I start, I'm running downhill, but climbing back up when I turn around. It's a 4% grade the entire time. I never get tired if it.

Wear panties.

Niggers can't aim.

Set a big homonigga wit AIDS
pursue you while you running

Well you need to zig zag. Also, niggers can't aim for shit... But it would definitely make running less boring.

Practice meditation. Whenever I get bored during a run, I think, "Sweet, this is a perfect opportunity to meditate."

Take a small dosage of LSD or a medium dose of amphetamines before you run. It ups your endurance and keeps up entertained.

You might hallucinate and imagine that a group of niggers are running after you because you called one of them a fag.

run through Detroit with a jacket made out of money

Honestly it makes it more exciting, it's such a small thing too. Like you run past a group of girls and they look at you and you think about your pink cute panties, thinking "if they only knew" while you feel the panties tighting up in your ass crack. When I run across the street and it's a lot of traffic, I like to think that if I get run over and injure my legs, the ambulance personnel will have to cut away my pants and they will see. It feels a bit dangerous and naughty and it really adds some spice to the run.

user, I....

Guys, guys, im going to run a half-marathon tomorrow. Estimated time: 1:35:00
Any protips?

>listen to music
>don't run on a treadmill

If you've been running pretty consistently for 3-4 months, you've been doing those two things and you still don't enjoy it running might not be for you (in which case check out biking, swimming or skipping rope).

I've been running for over a decade now and honestly some people just get it and others don't. I think that to a large extent it is something of an inborn preference.

Holy fuck that dumb idiot got ruined in that pic. That had to be insta blocked

I don't have a reaction pic for this...

Next legendary post of Veeky Forums