I can't understand it, Veeky Forums

I can't understand it, Veeky Forums.

I'm a good-looking, intelligent guy with a great body that I enjoy flaunting at the gym. Needless to say, I enjoy receiving attention and compliments from women without exerting any effort.

What irks me, however, is that I sometimes see couples at the gym in which the women are babes and the guys are "doughboys." I love the challenge of diverting these particular women's attention away from their doughboys.

So why would a great-looking woman date a lumpy guy with no class or obvious sex appeal? Is she insecure? Or is she intimidated by male beauty and therefore plays it safe? Why would a woman who takes care of herself want to risk having dumpy-looking kids?

Sometimes I flirt with such women while their men are elsewhere, but I always start to feel sorry for the guys when that happens. One time, a woman even necked with me on an airplane for two hours, and then, upon arrival, introduced me to her husband.

I would certainly consider pursuing such a woman from an attraction standpoint, but if she has the capacity to be disloyal like that, then I would rather not bother.

Because Veeky Forums guys are mostly narsissistic assholes

Are you also that autistic in real life? Serious question

Or perhaps there is something BEYOND his physical appearance that she is attracted to.
Maybe he's funny. Maybe he's a genuinely kind guy. Maybe he's honest. Maybe they just have fun together and enjoy each other.

Being Veeky Forums is fucking great but it doesn't replace having an actual personality. If you are an asshole or a helpless piece of shit behind off of your SQUATZ and GAINZ then you won't hold on to any girl for too long.

Keep up the good work bro but don't just assume that aesthetics are the be-all-end-all of everything. You also have to not be a sperglord douchebag.

I get it, it's an alternative reality world in which Elliot Roger was buff instead of rich

Hi, Elliot! Don't shoot up a sorority, mmm'kay?

There is nothing beyond physical appearance you fucking mongoloid

>personality!
>humor!

Women don't give a shit if your face looks like shit

Insecure women fuck chads on the side while maintaining a safe relationship with betas. Women always want to be in control. They know they can't control a man like me that has options at any given time. Feels good to be a demigod

HAHAHAHA OP HAS NO GAME

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW GAME OUT DOES EVERYTHING ELSE

FAGGOT

Probably bait but I'll reply.
Being fit is a huge reflection of your personality. It shows dedication, willpower and self control. A doughy guy might be funny, smart, and nice, but no matter what he is clearly lazy, at least where his health and appearence are concerned. Therefore it is impossible for anyone who is not fit to have a "perfect" personality, because it is inherently flawed by their laziness.

Women will often choose pairings where they have the "upper hand" sexually.

Smart ones don't do this for the long term because they know it will leave them wanting something better, but most people aren't smart.

>Being Veeky Forums is fucking great but it doesn't replace having an actual personality.

>Not being 1-Dimensional
you're half-assing it bro, not gonna make it.

this

I know plenty of uggos with good looking girls because they're funny or just really cool to be around.

women arent primarily attracted to physical attributes

theyre attracted to succes and social status
looks come second

>I'm a good-looking, intelligent guy
>BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Pick one, you stupid ugly faggot. You ain't shit.

but buff guys have social status in the gym, so it should be pretty easy to pick up cardiobunnies.

>necked

And they you went 23 skidoo after meeting her husband, ya hip?

Women are pretty keen to picking up on a guys crippling insecurity. It's the same kind of insecurity that would compel a "good looking, intellegent guy" into complaining about women on a Nicaraguan fishmonger message board.

>I know plenty of _______
Where do you think you are, m8? You have at most 5 friends whom you hang out with somewhat infrequently just like 90% of other people on this board.

Stats?

Or he isn't concerned with his health or appearance. Does not automatically indicate laziness.

also none of this refutes the poster you were replying to. Yes, working out is a reflection of some positive personality traits, but not all. So it is very possible that some doughy guy, while he will not be as concerned with his health as your Veeky Forums guy, will excel in other parts of his life and that will make him a more attractive partner.

Are you AZN?

It can be at first glance, I've known my fair share of guys who pull 2 and 3 jobs, or keep busy doing community work, volunteering, or dedicating themselves to faith or charitable organizations that were completely out of shape. We also can't kid ourselves here, Veeky Forums is peppered with NEETS who just happen to look good from lifting but have no other prospects or redeeming qualities.
Inb4 robots try to shit on this.
Also OP is a rampaging faggot.