Looking manlier

Baby faced cunt reporting in.

I deal with it by never going out and being NEET. I'm ugly as shit and look like I'm a HS freshman.

You guys think roids can help with this?

I want to fuck that girl

...if you know what I mean

Minoxidil, surgery, lose weight if you're fat

Can you grow facial hair?

It seems like your face is not really the problem here. Your problem is your deep rooted self esteem problems that are making a minor physical flaw (which you are probably exaggerating) dictate your whole life. Perhaps you should try and look in to that. I mean dude... Your face looks babyface... Who the fuck cares? Nobody.

Not only do you have a babyface, you have no life on top of that. You could have a awesome life and a babyface. That seems infinitely better then what you have now. Thats just my 2 cents

>Baby faced cunt reporting in.

Lower your overall body fat. How many baby faced jews were there in the concentration camps? None. It's all about the body fat, some people need to go lower as they hold more facial fat.

>You guys think roids can help with this?

Roids can help you stay low body fat whilst putting on a lot of muscles, but it's not going to help with your overall facial aesthetics (genetics). If you don't have any significant lifting experience, then roids is not the way to go. You should have at least 2 years of serious training experience (i.e, good diet, good PRs) before you ever consider using steroids.

here are your options

>lose fat
most faces look way more masculine around 10% bf

>style hair and facial hair (if you have it) to complement your features
most guys don't know shit about this but if you have a bad haircut you'll just look like a child

>plastic surgery

if you have a recessed chin you could look into mandibular advancement or a sliding genioplasty

>You guys think roids can help with this?
they will, but do something else instead, eat healthy, workout, read some books about self confidence, etc..

DEVILISH

Pubes on chin.

120lbs, I'm considerably skinnier tan all my peers. I've only met two people skinner than me in my life, both were absolute losers.

I plan on rodiing and keeping a healthy lifestyle (inb4 contradictory)
I just want to get rid of that shit. Looking like a kid at my age is just no good for relationships.

>taking roids to change your face

How retarded are you?

Get a haircut.
Get a job.
Get a bitchin' car or truck.
Get some ass.

But it all starts with confidence. Start with some bitchin music. Like 80's hair metal.

No, please elaborate

I think many people confuse baby face with a beta attitude/lifestyle.

>Start with some bitchin music. Like 80's hair metal.

He to increase his confidence, not become some socially awkward faggot who listens to hair metal.

>120lbs, I'm considerably skinnier tan all my peers. I've only met two people skinner than me in my life, both were absolute losers.

What is your height? Your fat percentage is probably a lot higher than you think considering you probably have no muscle mass. A lot of skinny fat people think they're close to 10% when in reality, they're above 20% fat.

>I plan on rodiing and keeping a healthy lifestyle (inb4 contradictory)

Roiding, unless done at a very low dosage, is not going to lead to a healthy lifestyle.

>I just want to get rid of that shit. Looking like a kid at my age is just no good for relationships.

Roiding is not going to get rid of your facial fat, a healthy diet and a calorie deficit is. Seeing as you're 120lbs, I would advice to bulk first, unless you want to look like a holocaust victim.

Penis in vagina

Kek listen to the most childish and easiest to write tone deaf music on earth to become an adult.

lude

I'm 5'10 on a good day. I'm not skinnyfat, I can tell you that much.

My lifts won't increase either, currently blocked at a 175lbs DL and 155lbs squat

MODS

become a trap

Post a picture of your body and we'll tell you what to do. Stats alone don't say much, especially at a dyel level.

I'd definitely put my penis in her vagina I tell you what

>dem hips

Gibe boipucci

Cut your hair

Ok you're definitely not skinny fat, just skinny. Your face is probably not as fat as you think it is, you probably have body dysmorphia (where one exaggerates a flaw that other people don't notice, or is not there at all); you just need to increase your confidence.

You can gain a ton of muscle naturally in a year, you just need to eat in a calorie surplus and get enough protein (0.8-1g per lbs of bodyweight). The reason you're not getting stronger is because your diet is garbage.

kek I can see from your pic that you have a pretty defined jaw, not really baby face

You need to put on weight, GOMAD is appropriate for you for 2 months or so.

>both were absolute losers

So are you

you don't need steroids, you need food and a training regimen. Why don't you read the fucking sticky you fucking attention seeking skeleton? Your validation seeking self pity is disgusting. Snap your fucking back in the squatrack you useless turd

That's the point jackass.

Get your head outta your ass you cringeworthy cunt.

What'd be a good daily calorie intake at that point? I'm on SS btw

pls kill your self

No I don't, please elaborate.

Penis in vagina

>What'd be a good daily calorie intake at that point? I'm on SS btw

That depends on your TDEE. Read the sticky and follow it, and if you're not gaining enough weight, then up the calories another 100 until you get to a steady rate. It's all there in the sticky, so read it and don't be lazy.

SS is good, but you probably want to add a few accessory exercises if you want an aesthetic look, that is, a few sets of curls and a triceps exercise at the end of your workout.

idk, they look pretty baby faced to me

That's because it's staged you idiot

What do you mean?

Penis in vagina

dont you mean penor in vagoogoo?

/pol/ out pls

Bump

If I'd have meant that, I'd have said it when you asked me.

>those hips

You have greatness in you brah; go to the gym and unlock it.

Devin?

kys

But that's gay!

yes they will. work out CONSISTENTLY for 3 years first. or at least two. Then think about it again. then a cycle with test will do just fine. just dont get addicted like i did. just had to stop when i saw that i wanted to do it again. also do it right.

reported