Any other chubby guys loosely browse?

I'm getting into fitness again. I'd say at my peak, I was 6'3 and 210 pounds, able to do 20 pullups on a good day.

As of right now, I'm 6'3 and 250 and can only do two pullups, with another half.

How many other big guys do pullups regularly? I'm going to be trying to do at least 20 pull ups throughout the day now that I have a bar in the door frame.

Fatlet here. 5'7" 185 lbs. I'm just here to read funny posts.

Huh??

6ft 220 reporting, lost a few pounds over the last few weeks doing cardio and rock climbing, cut my diet down from 2600 to 2000 cals and continuing rock climbing and cardio goal weight is around 180.

nice bulk bro

>loosely browse
How could you browse in any other way?

>6'0 220lb
>6'3 210lb
>chubby

wtf

these are end game or even light weights for those heights, do you niggers just sit around all day?

Who's this monster?

>20 pull ups
How I know you are lying?

Thinking the same thing.

I browse thick, solid and tight.

6'2" 365 fat fuck here.
i can't even do pullups, i do bent over rows instead. hopefully one day i can be amazing and pullups like a normie

Nigga lookn like tom cruise in tropic thunder

considering my belly sticks out and have strech marked love handles, im 2fat.

220, do about 12 pullups on a good day

Started losing weight and working out for the last month and a half. I was 196 lbs in HS and ballooned to 306 in the last two years..

Lost 25lbs so far and pretty big gains, since I stopped lifting after wrestling. With all that said, I can do about 2 full chin ups. I can do about 2 more after about 10 mins.

>started browsing fit 2 months ago
>went from 323 to 290

I pretty much lurk fit to stay in the get fit mentality, as shit as fit may be sometimes.

this

>tfw 6'2.5, 390lb
Guess its time to lose weight

6 feet even, here.

Highest weight I've been was just over 200 pounds. I'm still kind of fat, and I've always wanted to be a cute, skinny as a rail boy. What should I do in terms of exercises that don't feel like they take up too much money or time?

I went from 310 to 210 in 11 months from the fat hate threads. Ty fit

eat less food

6'3 also. 17-22 Pull Ups, around 285-290lbs.

Started with Stronglifts, now changing.

Loosing fat is complicated ( living with lots of conservative friends, so "ein Bierchen" is normal here ) but keep going. I started at 308lbs.

same
started 245 5 months ago, 188 now
helps me fat shame myself
5'11'' btw