Friday /Feels/ Gen

Tell us your fitness sorrows. Confess your gym sins. Tell us why you lift, or why you are being lazy. Describe your struggles with your gf/bf. Try to get your shit together.

how are you going to even imply that I have ever had a gf

>start talking to girl in my lab
>go on a few dates and hangout
>we're into each other
>about a month ago she realized we were dating
>wasn't ready for that
>things were just moving too fast which honestly I see now they were
>agreed to stay friends
>imokaywiththat.jpeg
>upset but finally over it now
>worried that I'll catch feelings again though because we have class together next semester
>im a fucking softie honestly

I'm scared I'm gonna catch feelings again and I'll be back to that lonely ass feeling. We don't talk much anymore but I think that is for the better. I'm hoping I get another chance but at the same time I'm not gonna waste my time since I know I've got my shit together and could make some lady happy. I just think if we took things slower it would work out better. I'm hoping time will help mend the situation. We'll see

My anxiety has came back.

Getting hyperchondria over my penis.

Mind's trying to tell me I have low T, even tho my doc said my levels are fine, and my dick works fine and I cum about 6.5ml on average.

On the bright side it should go soon, and I should be hitting BW on bench tomorrow after 2 months of SS.

Then you are struggling to get one, if thats what you want. That was you >inferring

You probably will, it's hard not to. I'm sorry user. Hopefully you find somebody else so you'll stop caring about her.

>girlfriend has been saying she's been wanting to get in shape since we started dating a few months ago
>even with my help has put no visible effort of her own into diet or working out regularly
>have had a few down low talks about it
>always has some excuse
>the way she talks is almost condescending

not sure i signed up for this shit

should i cut it off now and find someone else?

fuck this gf shit, you didn't warn me about this Veeky Forums

>get in better shape after being a chub
>find someone I like
>relationship for a year
>he's not in amazing shape, but I don't care because I value the relationship
>it isn't perfect, but it's definitely the happiest and most fulfilled I've ever felt
>he turns out to be a liar
>I end it
>four months later, I'm still thinking about him, despite him being a shithead and ruining everything
>he's back hooking up, on apps, etc. after about a week, doesn't even try to get me back, and starts going to the gym now that he's away from me
>I have no drive to date or hookup or anything, I'm arguable better looking, but insecure now.
>try to use it as motivation to pull my life around, start going to gym more consistently, volunteering, but it all fades away, minimal gains
>check his Facebook last night
>only a few public posts, the only ones I can see since we deleted each other
>there's one from a year and a half ago I hadn't seen
>"went on a date with an amazing guy last night We got pizza and listened to a band, went to the mountains and walked around a lake under the stars, then back to my place and watched a movie. Perfect night!"
>it was me

cut it off, sounds like a gainz goblin

Yeah I've honestly accepted the fact that I'll catch feelings again. I got fucked over because she dated last semester and the guy treated her like a booty call and that's it. Now I'm eating shit for it. I'm just hoping if we spend time together she'll come around. I'm just annoyed we had something that turned into nothing because she's scared really. Her roommates tried to plead my case for me because they think I would great for her. Her lose I guess

Yes because if all you want is a girl who lifts and not a relationship you're wasting yours and her time

faggots don't have feelings gtfo

>Going into a relationship thinking you can change the person.

Visited snap city 2 days ago so I'm sitting here feeling useless and lazy. Hope I can lift again soon

>been liftin 2 months
>lost 16lbs counting calories
>gf is exercising, lost 5lbs in 2 months
>gets jelly, try to get her to count cals with me
>she vets mad saying she eats healthy and she can't count cause it takes too much time
> count her breakfast for her one day
>730 calories
> mfw that's almost half my daily
>mfw she gets pissed
What do I do? She wants to loose weight but makes excuses about counting calories. She told me i eat too much and have man boobs, I said that's why I've lost 16lbs and you've only lost 5 right? Haven't spoken in 3 days lol

My lifting life has been 2 steps forward 1 step back. Sometimes even 1 step forward 2 steps back. Either because of form, eating, rest (I sometimes have serious sleep issues) or injuries. Shit is so depressing, yet I keep on at it, because, I'm told, it doesn't matter how fast you get there, you got your whole life ahead of you. Or so they say.

>tfw lifting while indian
honestly i see no way out besides an hero or full elliot rodger

Holy crap.
Sounds like you're buying into her rationalization, bro. Sounds like things were going well at first, but you were probably coming off badly/weak/like a pussy later on, she realized that she was gonna have some faggot that was going to put her on a pedestal, and she called it off rationalizing it as "we're going to fast", and the worst part is your reaction: "yeah she's probably right because she's so pretty and perfect for me, the fault must be with me, I will back off and not bother her until she blah blah blah". The reason why she blowed you off is being reinforced by your analysis of the situation. You should've taken control, lead the interactions, show intention, etc, etc. But now you have already digged the hole too deep.

>I'm scared I'm gonna catch feelings again and I'll be back to that lonely ass feeling.

Oh jeez, get over yourself, pussy. And I say this in the most constructive way possible. BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR FEELINGS. We all get depressed and sad when we lose, or get rejected, but accept that those feelings are just a reaction on your brain and be strong, and move on. Don't let these emotions control your need to do the right actions. Get over her. Act and learn not to be a guy who "needs" a girl to be happy. Or at least strive to, I know I am legit happier with a woman in my scope, but I never convey that I need her. You see the difference?
You want her? Don't show her that you need her to be happy. It should be the other way around. It's all about how you convey it, brother. I hope this is useful.

I have just made myself a drink and plan to drink myself to sleep, goodbye gains.

Beta ass bitch

no gf

dont know if girls think im hot

no idea where to meet ppl

guess ill just lift

No, you dummy.
First, don't show that you're judging her too much. Women have an extra part of their brain that NEEDS AND CRAVES social acceptance. That's why you see retarded things such as slut-shaming walks, and fat-acceptance being so linked with feminist groups. So, don't convey judgement.
Second, create a connection or good emotional associations from fitness related activities. Just like Pavlov's dogs, train her like the DOG SHE IS. Okay, that was a bit harsh, but my point is that you should go a step beyond to provide with good emotions whenever she does something fit related. Take her somewhere wild, and convey that it was because you were proud of her progress. Make great love to her, like ultra-romantic or hairpulling, and tell her because she has looked more fit recently.
Third, being very discreet and through innuendos, create the bad associations towards unhealthy behaviors. For example, create a "us and them" relationship between both of you and the disgusting fatties. Casually say, when passing one of the Walmart dwelling hambeasts, comment to her "how does somebody get that unhealthy" and convey that you KNOW that she agrees with you. She will slowly be manipulated to believe what you believe and look at fatties negatively.

It's all psychology, get in her head, know how she works and how you can make her work. People did that before divorce was a thing, so don't be like today's pussies that leave relationships because they're not "perfect" like their movies.

>I cum about 6.5ml on average.

You shouldnt know these things.

she will slowly believe that you hate that she is not fit, since she will never feel like a fit person, ever.

Lol it was an estimate, apparently 1 teaspoon is 5ml, I shoot out more than that

To be fair I am an emotional fucker and you honestly made some good points. Shit I have realized too. But between the end of the semester and me leaving in 22 days for 6 weeks for Marine training its a bad time to date anybody really. At this point I realized I just need to play it cool with her and keep it casual. I'm not going to chase her. I only say that because I am going to see her almost daily. I'm honestly a pretty happy dude I just don't pursue women so I got bummed out when the one time I had something going it dissipated. I've already decided to keep my door open to her but look elsewhere. I'll let her come around.

Good post.

yo med student
>>some 35 yo cute milf miring hard for like 2 weeks
>>works at hospital cafeteria
>>we chit chat sometimes
>>today
>>she finished her workout
>>i was still there with my buddy
>>she left
>>my buddy left
>>he saw her waiting outside of the gym
>>texted me "dude she is waiting for you"
>>mfw nope dont think so
>>after 30 minutes i finished my workout
>>leave the gym
>>see her far away
>>she was walking suddenly turned around and saw me.
>>plays with her phone and waits like 5 min
>>comes to me
>>fuck i knew it.jpg
>>tells wanna leave?
>>where to?
>>dont know lets go to cafeteria
>>ok
>>she bought me a coffee
>>talked a little bit
>>she seems to be a virgin
>>first time flirting with someone 10 years older than me
>>dont know what to do.
>>i just want to fuck
>>she speaks like a virgin
>>dont know what to do now
>>left her at bus station and leave

>have job that involves constant lifting and walking
>leave work tired as fuck needing rest for next day
>havent been to gym in months

Im fucking depressed. I wonder if my job alone is enough to keep me fit. I havent gotten fatter but I still wonder.

you really think girls care that much about race? they want a guy that is confident and fun to be around. end of story.

Women don't want a relationship with another woman. Don't be the emotional beta who needs external things to be happier. Women are insane in the head emotionally, and crave the stability of a well structured man who knows what he wants, goes for what he wants, and who's state of being doesn't rest on their feelings, but rather on their actions. Never open open up too much, but don't be a robot, create a sense of excitement, have her want more from you, to want to unravel you, but never reveal yourself to her completely, create a bubble of comfort, a sense of adventure, don't be predictable. When you talk, NEVER OVERTHINK WHAT TO SAY, whenever you stutter or stumble, you're conveying that you are trying to accommodate what you say to her validation, just talk with the sense that what you're saying is important because is coming from you, and that what you're saying is interesting because she finds you interesting. It's about conveying this. Women will buy into this if you convey this social atmosphere. Listen to her, not logically, but appreciatively, not with judgement, but with delight, listen to her voice, her feminine tone of voice, that's the kind of listening that should take place. I could go on, and on, and you need to be the man that she needs, but you must create that need from her.

Almost forgot, its also all about HEIGHT and FRAME. If you don't have this, then ignore my advice because it is useless to you, and you should probably kill yourself to rid humanity of your disgusting genetic disorders.

Drop her when she gets too fat. Drop her right now if you're the kind of cuck who dates a fat broad.

If all you want is to fuck then don't lead her on. Not cool

I always lift for six months and give up each time.

Was doing great on my cut, was almost at my goal weight. 148 down 136, the goal being 130.
Iron will-power snapped on a camping trip and I proceeded to eat like a disgusting ham planet for a week. Then on and off days of eating like shit due to birthdays and friends going out to dinner. Absolutely horrendous amounts of food.

>Back to starting weight
I let down myself and my boyfriend. I'm a shit person.
Back on the cutting path again, but the damage has been done. I'll get back to where I was and make him proud.

>rest day
>on a friday
>no friends so I just sit around and I'm not even lifting

iktf bruh

g..grill?

>HEIGHT and FRAME

Didn't mention the FACE. Hey everyone, This guy is a big fat phony.

>when the feels hit and you got no escape

>Friday
>Finished lifting
>What else is there to do....
>Nothing.

I could've went out with this cutie I saw at work but I'm broke. Sigh....

Yeah.

Crap, I knew I missed a word.

>went to a big party yesterday
>drank to much
>danced like an absolute madman
>doms everywhere
>not sure if i can actually work out like this
At least i had fun

I'm emotional in the sense that I give a fuck about people. I fucking care about people. See everything you're saying I did with her. I talked to her on the first day and not much else until she wanted to hangout with me one day at random. I honestly think she just isn't ready for a relationship right now. Her relationship last semester she was nothing more than a booty call she told me. I created the need bro she's just scared to accept it

H...h..hi

Had to stop my workout today because my pants burst during squatting and I'm not wearing anything underneath.

Does anyone have inadequacy issues?

>going solid on my diet and lifting programs.
>two months in.
>noticing positive changes in my posture and appearance.
>still cannot shake the idea that I will inevitably fail and this will be all for naught.

I ignore it and everytine I get down with the feels I lift harder.

Sounds like depression. I can relate.

>lifting and working out hard throughout the winter
>workmates wanted to start playing hockey for fun
>some of us were already pretty good before
>one of the better guys decide to tackle me in full speed
>stick went into the rink
>the other end straight at my ribs
>busted 2 ribs and some minor eternal bleeding

ff 2 months
>still can't exercise properly
>all progress lost
Feels bad man

>go out on several dates with girl from work
>my friend tells me she is in love with her best friend
>become more and more nervous around her the more we hang out

I think I'm going to end it now. I just don't know how I can be happy this way. If I could be less anxious, not give so much of a fuck, I could have more fun and be happier with this. But I'm afraid someone like me is probably doomed to being single forever.

>Recovering 330lb fatty, 28y/o virgin
>Lift for 3.5 years, 1.5/2.5/4.5/5.5 plate lifts (Fuck you shoulder bursitis)
>Got down to ~250 pretty quick, then stayed around that weight for like 2 years, just recomped / got strong as fuck (was really just lazy and loved eating food)
>Decide I should do a proper cut and get lean
>Get the diet in check, start tracking my food
>Go get a dexa scan, down to 21% bf @ 245, 6ft1
>tfw 27.1 FFLM natty, however fat isn't evenly distributed, 25% around the gut / 18% on the limbs, still feel like shit when I look in the mirror
>Buy some new clothes, looking swole as fuck
>Go out clubbing, women keep starting conversations and shit with me
>Manage to spill spaghetti every fucking time, literally fuck up a sure thing with a smoking hot samoan girl who couldn't stop feeling up my chest and glutes, basically don't escalate, don't make out with her, I can't shake the idea that somehow she's just fucking with me. She ends up getting bored and leaving, story of my life.
>Literally cannot mentally comprehend another human being just being attracted to me
>tfw not even lean and there's a marked 1difference in how people treat me (dat dere V taper)
>tfw bro messages me the next day asking me what happened with that girl, feel like an emasculated failure because I fucked up a sure thing
>tfw start withdrawing, go back to comfort eating to deal with the shame, haven't been out in weeks, put on 8lb in three weeks.

Seriously /fit, I thought lifting and self
improvement would help me, all they've done is giving me more opportunities to be a complete fucking sperg. Maybe I should see a therapist or something I don't know :/

I dunno tho, I'm happy and shit all the time. Just every now and then I get this feeling that I'll never be good enough.

>good enough for who?

I have no fucking idea.

It seems stupid even talking about it

>eternal bleeding

I have narrow shoulders and was a total skelly.

I've filled out quite well in Otter Mode over the last few months, actually happy with my gains (about 2 pounds per week), I can't believe how well my lats have come along.

Because of my small frame, my arms look huge in proportion to me at only 13.5 inches (I know, kek).

Not ashamed of my body for the first time in years.

It's been nothing but too cold to wear a t-shirt. Damn hoodies or sweaters hide everything.

>gpa is shit
>didn't transfer because I didn't realize I missed an accounting class

I'm 22 Veeky Forums I'm never gonna make academic gains now

Well, it didn't sound like you were describing yourself emotionally like that in the previous post. So I'll just say that it's not good to be so defensive of your mindset so much, whether I characterized wrong or not. Don't let your ego on the way to improve yourself. The way we think is the hardest thing to break, and saying that we have no problems is no realistic nor efficient way of looking at yourself. So, hope it works out for you, brother. If you were doing things right, then good for you, if not then don't be afraid to be self-critical. Being self-critical doesn't mean you should have low self-esteem, but rather you are aware to always be evolving towards being better at what you want out of life. Good luck and don't be a faggot.

All the time bro. I use that to give me strength in the gym though, when you hate yourself it's really easy to push out that extra rep :P. Problem is when you hate yourself it's also easy to over eat, emotionally eat, not get the diet in check, but hey, you can fix your emotional issues after you go full bane mode.

Better now to do it now then when you've gotten attached. Just slowly fade away and she if she reaches out to you. If not then you know and move on. It'll suck at first but you'll get over it

That shaking it off as not going to happen sounds.... Like me user. Sometimes I want to die because I relate to you guys more than most of my friends...

Thanks 4 the comment m8

>Banemode.

Can't wait

Ayyyy

I have broad shoulders and wide hips, the longer I lift the more my body becomes X shaped.

Fucking hell, why can't I look normal...

Happens to me all the time. Fucking hate it

I think of how bad I will feel at the moment I fail. Like, I see myself looking at the mirror a year from now, and I see myself feeling ashamed, and I don't want that, it gives me that extra drive.
Also, I enjoy lifting more for the moment. I am weak af right now. I really am. I don't care what people think of me, or that my squat is slightly higher than my bench. I know that I am following a good routine and good nutritious plan, and the mere fact that I am doing the right thing keeps me motivated, no matter where or how I am.

>start construction work again
>demolish work for 6 hours a day with a hammer and a chisel
>carrying 50lb debris sacks for another 3
>sleeping 5 hours a day bc job's far away from home
>mfw fucking destroyed and can't work out properly after two weeks of this

feel pretty shit desu familia, I just hope I can rest enough this weekend so I can start lifting again at 100%

any tips?

Know yourself and seek improvement. I know what you're saying when you talk about being self-critical. You spoke some truth though. Tell me if I'm an idiot but I was just going to move on but still keep my door open to her since we'll see each other still. Am I stupid or what?

I did something I wanted to do today, and it made me feel good. But then I realized it didn't even matter.

Feeling good matters desu

What you need is purpose, brother. Really, find something that you want out of life, a bright future of some sorts. Like, look yourself as an old man, staring back at old memories. What is it that you want at that moment which will make you proud?

Find these purposes, like having a strong cohesive family one day, winning a competition, having made a difference in a field or industry, having to work at something, etc. Once you have that, then every little goal that you do should be focused to get closer to that purpose. Little by little. Have principles in life that reflect how your thoughts and behavior will best get you to that purpose. Principles from "being on time" or "put first things first", and so on. The more closely you follow your life in line with those behaviors, the more confidence you will gain, it will make your identity (the sense of who you are) a lot stronger. I will find satisfaction and it will be a cycle. Become engaged in this cycle. Don't let distraction or comfort get in your way. Know that you will fail many times, but will strive to learn from failure.

Trust me, brother. It isn't easy, and it's not supposed to. Good things happen if you work for them.

HOLY FUCK are you me? We started to work together alot, and went on a few dates. Three months later I asked her to be my gf, and she said yes. She broke up with me about two weeks ago. SHe told me that she's been lying to me about her past relationships. She was a fucking 20 y/o virgin who's never even had a boyfriend before, and felt like we were moving too fast.

I didn't really have a say in the situation, and we still work together. I still think about her on a daily basis. It's gonna be a while before Im over her.

tbf (to be fair), nothing does

I went to snap city while deadlifting this week. I can't sleep or breath correctly and can't lift obviously, it's been a couple days. Hope it will get better fast senpai

But then you realize that feeling bad doesn't matter either. So which one do you chose?

I don't know much about your situation desu senpai, and I'm not sure what you mean exactly by that. Are you not going to strive to meet some other girls, just in case this one comes back? If you're going to move on, then move on. Be happy, and simply hope for the best for her, and focus on what is important to you. If she straddles back into your life again, then sure, you can spark the magic again. If she doesn't, then who cares, keep doing the right things, and searching for better things. If I was you I would try to not think about her coming back at all. If she does, then she does, but you should not have her in the back of your mind so much. We're all humans and she will have left her mark on your brain, trying to get you to cum in her to disperse your seed. So, fight that feeling and realize that there are others out there, and/or better things to focus.

You don't necessarily have to close the door on her, but you shouldn't be waiting for her to come through.

What do you do when that doesn't work though?

>Have bad acid trip
>Decide I should try what I've always wanted to do, stand up comedy
>Find an open mic, get that first big laugh from a room full of people
>hooked.jpg
>Keep doing it for a year or so, ~100 gigs or so
>Some good, some bad, learn to shrug off the bad ones pretty quick
>Trying to fit in a full time job and commuting two hours a day for gigs means I stop lifting
>Start becoming a relapsing fatty
>Start having to do more hours at work, eventually start doing less and less comedy
>Put lifting back into the mix, now doing maybe ~1 gig a month
>End up having an awful experience one night at a show (my set was ok, I just turned the entire audience on me with a new joke, had never felt so much hate from a room full of people)
>Start to think I can't fucking do it (even though I rewrote the joke and it's fine now, I just lost all confidence)
>Haven't done comedy in 6 months
>Booker offered me a paid gig out of the blue, I tried to get back into it the week before with a couple of mics, legit had an anxiety attack and couldn't even walk into the venue
>Tfw PTSD from following my dreams.

Now I have no fucking idea what I'm supposed to do.

>tfw only thing that made me feel like I had any purpose in life now fills me with dread.

I just like being with myself. After a long day of being out the feeling of getting home with no one around is something like a drug to me. I enjoy being with myself. I don't need anyone else. I just lift things up and down few times a week and do what I want to do without the need of depending on others. It is just me and it was only me for 24 years now. I dont need anyone, I just need me

> usually masturbate once every 3-7 days
> stressful times due to final exams and assignments
> masturbating 3 times a day
> struggling to stop
> can't focus on studies, making more stress

How do I kill this cycle?

>tfw been on tinder for months in big city with no date
>tfw last week finally get some fatty to agree to go out with me and get stood up
>tfw line up another date for tonight with another fatty, tfw stood up again

atleast i have my gains...it was a great lifting week

>make her wait 30 mins to finish workout
gonna make it

Find a new purpose, faggot. I can't hold your hand towards it. It takes deep introspection and knowing what will make you happy. It also takes effort to make yourself THINK that those purposes will make you happy. There's no objectivity when it comes to purposes in human's lives. It takes knowing that that is how our brain works, and we strive to make the best of it. Seriously. If you really need you purposes to have a huge deep meaning that transcends space and time, then you out of lack, pal. Read Max Stirner, your head is full of spooks. Be at peace with this fact, accept it and embrace it. That way you will find the best happiness that you can strive to give yourself, because the universe isn't gonna give it to ya. Study yourself, understand yourself and find these purposes. Create those principles that guide your thoughts and behaviors, and live by them to fulfill those little goals towards reaching those purposes. Stop needing drugs or other "higher conciousness" bullcrap. The present is all we have and be happy with it or be a pathetic little faggot your entire life, the choice is yours.

I have a physical job as well, except its in subzero temperature conditions. Maybe stop being a pussy?

That honestly sucks bro. Took me a month to get mostly over it. I'd be over it if I knew I would never see her again. Honestly she has no experience in relationships so don't beat yourself up. You've done nothing wrong. I mean if she lied to you about past relationships then its probably better off you don't date her. There is no need to lie about shit like that. Sorry man. I know how much it sucks to see the person you care about and there isn't shit you can do about it. Honestly what I fucking hate is just thinking how somebody could go from really in to you to not at all. Like things went from 100 to 0 real quick. Its just confusing because before she called it off she was over at my place two nights before and we were cuddled up and all that shit. Mental fuck bro

Chop off your dick

>people going from 100 to 0 real quick
try a 7 year relation. what a bitch, i can't even make myself hate her but i resent how she could just cut things off so quick. fuck man, do some people just not have a heart?

How about I make my dick disappear from my crotch and into your throat user?

My crush only dates black men, told me straight up when i asked her out.
>still have crush
>the fuck is wrong with me

>I cum about 6.5 ml on average

Thanks man. Literally everything you just said is stuff that I have realized and told myself already. You're a good man desu

>tfw getting way more into boxing than lifting
will it make me look like shit?

Sometimes all we need is reminders. Too many distractions in modern life, from tv, music, internet and even Veeky Forums. We tend to lose sight of what is important to us and of what drives us. Make those reminders pervade your life, because you're not always going to have some idiot like me, who should be doing more important things, to tell you what you need to hear.

You'll look lean, but nobody will turn their heads.
Unfortunately you cant show martial gains until you get into a fight, which wont happen much if you know how to fight

stuck at 185 for reps for like a month. everytime i try 190 the first set of 5 goes swimmingly. plenty of rest in between, then fail my 5th rep on second set and end up having to put the bar on the floor.

i think i need to try conjugate or something. been on PPL since the new year.

help

bench btw

>not measuring each cum shot to identify Test Levels

confirmed, not gonna make it.

Feels like I hurt my ankle and I've been out of the gym for about a week because of it, I'm reluctant to go back while it still hurts because I don't want to make it worse

On the plus side I've been doing some hamstring stretches every day to try and make my squat/deadlift form better and I think it's been working

Other than that I feel like my self esteem has generally been in the dumps lately but I'm not sure what I could do to help that

>Bench, OHP stalling and even regressing for three weeks now
>Realize I'm adding the weights wrong
>eg: instead of loading 45 kg on OHP, today I loaded 40 on the last warmup set and then I added 5 kg each side
>Feels good that I won´t be stalling anymore
>On the other hand I am clearly retarded

Test has nothing to do with cum levels

I cum like the size of a Pea and I'm fairly high test (I had a wank over a fat girl on my last fap like a week or two back)

>get the numbers of 4 tinder girls this week and make plans for friday/saturday
>all of them gorgeous european girls
>still haven't heard back from any of them

Goddamnit, fuck this bullshit. It would be nice to live in a world where people could just be honest and give a clear answer. Now I have to wait around like a puppy

Every time I look in the mirror I'm happy till I look down.
If I ever do press ups topless and look down I look like I'm melting onto the floor.

I lost a lot of weight and am still losing (117 lbs in around 2 years), I can't say for sure what's fat and what's skin any more. I'm hoping it's mainly the former, at least then I could do something about that.

Things are looking so good apart from this.

Dips and other triceps work helped my bench increase when I was stalling as a noob.