There has to be a way to get rid of dark circles

There has to be a way to get rid of dark circles.

Please Veeky Forums tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

bonapiel.com/products/vitamin-c-eye-gel
youtube.com/watch?v=g2jq0LB8b50
youtube.com/watch?v=rxVQ0XFkJ4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get some sleep Ed Norton lookin mothafucka

I drive

First of all, sleep.
Second, drink more water.

After that, cover em with makeup or give up.
Had mine since i was 6, they ain't goin away.

>His eye cricles aren't purple

Are you even trying?

dont get rid of them, embrace them

Botox injections. And it's only like 75 dollars. It hurts and will be swollen for 2 days max. But it gets rid of them 100%.

Reasonable Sleep Scheduleā„¢

I post the answer every time, and every time it is ignored.

bonapiel.com/products/vitamin-c-eye-gel

Tongue posture and sleep posture.

You look like DB Sweeney.

Masseter massage might help. Shit might hurt for a couple days after.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2jq0LB8b50

>$37.97

>implying anything is free

Plus tax, cracker.

Momma wants a new Obama phone!

Bought this thing for like $8 to try it out and it worked wonders for me just roll it under you eyes ever morning

There is something you mix up here.
You dont have dark circles. Your skin si completely light and healthy right under your eye.

What you have is wrinkles. Giving the illusion of dark circles and tired eyes.

How to get rid of these wrinkles?
Dermaroller 0,5 mm.
Thats how

This is only temporary.
For a better solution, see: A dermaroller (usually in three separate treatments over the space of 12 months) is good at reducing scars, and given the shape of the skin, I imagine it'd work for OP too. The skin will bleed and regenerate (hopefully). It's not a cure, it's only intended to reduce visibility. It has a good success rate but it's not guaranteed.

I've heard BioOil is suppsoed to be good at reducing scar tissue too, but not sure how effective this, and whether or not it's cost-effective as it's expensive.

But what kind of dark circles did you have? Hyperpigmentated ones?

Dermaroller works for scar tissue too.
But needles of 1.0mm + are required. Which are kinda dangerious to use.(might give you even more scars if you fuck up).

Under no circumstences should your skin bleed when using a dermaroller at home.

It is a cure. This isnt just visual treatment. With dermaroller, you actually get rid of the wrinkles.

Also these things under his eyes are not scar tissue. Its wrinkles. A 0.5mm dermaroller and coconut oil is all he needs.

that's retarded. The skin around the eyes is the thinnest skin on your body. A dermaroller can do nothing to help translucent skin which is what most people with bags have.

I've got dark circles but not really. My eyes are just very deep and the skin under my eyes is thin or something. It's not uncommon I believe. What can I do?

I use to have really bad, dark circles under my eyes.
Went to a masseuse for that maximized circulation, did yoga along with lifting/running, got a giant ass bed and soft comforter.
And then one day, someone complimented how healthy my skin and thick my hair was. It fixed itself.

Well it worked for me faggot.

I know dermaroller's are for scar tissue as well. I've had numerous consultations with private clinics which provide the treatment, and some use dermastamps for smaller scars, or where there's only a few.

> It is a cure. This isnt just visual treatment. With dermaroller, you actually get rid of the wrinkles.

It's not a cure. A cure is a GUARANTEE that they'll disappear. Scars can only be reduced in visibility. Some do disappear, but if the scarring is really bad, then they don't. Where there's serious cases of scarring, then you're supposed to look at CO2 laser surgery.

I'm aware it's not scar tissue under his eyes, but because of the appearance of the eyes, I'm suggesting that something like a dermastamp or roller might actually work because of the wrinkle.

you're a handsome guy, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxVQ0XFkJ4Y

Get more sleep, it wont go away just after a couple days thought

Up your water intake my dude

Eat more berries, green vegetables, fruit, maybe grains with high amounts of antioxidants

Ever since I started putting green veggies and berries in my shakes, my acne has died down and the crows feet I have have gotten better

Almond oil applied every night when you go to sleep under the eyes. Like 5 bucks off amazon. Working for me after a week already. Plus put a moisturizer on when you wake up.

Also consider allergies. The blood circulation under your eyes gets all fucked if you're taking in a lot of dust or susceptible to allergies. Sometimes your sinuses are all fucked and clogged and you don't even know it.

Become Link, defeat Demise with the Master Sword, and rescue Princess Zelda.

Retinol. Only non surgical method that works.

That doesn't help the darkness caused by the visible veins around the eyes.

He does not have dark circles by that picture anyway, but wrinkles and thin skin

>He does not have dark circles by that picture anyway

Yeah he does, notice the bluish/purple discoloration under his eyes. The lines under his eyes are not wrinkles and are caused by the deep set bone structure under the eyes. Nothing except fillers or implants can fix that.

You can get a good night sleep by sleeping with me no homo