Poverty Fitness

I got absolutely ragefucked financially this week by rent and car insurance hitting at the same time on a check that was anemic as shit. I have maybe $60 to stretch me for food for two weeks. What should I buy? I'm set on whey for now.

Would you bros?

Ramen noodles. Take all the peanut butter and honey packets from restaraunt/diners. Order a water and look at menu, load pockets then say you changed your mind. Potatoes are cheap too

All set on ramen. I have at least 7 pounds of chicken left as well.

One cheap multi, then ramen, rice, eggs. Only those

Her name is Lauren. I have.

I already have brown and white rice. And olive oil. Sweet, I'm not in as much of a panic now.

>poverty

I have 8 dollars a week for food after rent and I live in canada

Bumping with more Lauren as a reward. You dudes are saving my life right now.

Absolutely

Man I have 40 dollars left each month for food, 60 for 2 weeks you can eat like a king

How's that free healthcare and public transportation treating you?

post moar or provide link

Shitty

Show me your shopping list, senpai.

I feel for you, man.

This may be the last of what I have.

rice, cheap veggies, anything on sale, anything free at stores, and anything you WANT to be free (hint hint)

just wear something you can fit smaller veggies/fruits into 1 at a time, it sucks to do it but you don't want to fucking die so it's not going to hurt anybody if you steal a couple bananas or a can of soup

My continued gains are far more important than their profit margin on some peppers.

ok, so you have 50 bucks that'll get you lots of discount chicken and sausage. find the best time to get them at your local grocery here in the west, moderately large city, so 9am and like 2pm, go get pork sausages and chicken.

Buy rice maker or crock pot at goodwill. maybe
8 dollars or so depending on the size.

I bought my american rice maker for 5 bucks, its awesome, cooks quinoa like a fucking champ. Make beans, and freeze your meats.

and walk when you can to save gas bro, walk to the gym.

>public transportation
>my sides

Someone has never been to edmonton.

buy a bucket of peanut butter, some more chicken, frozen veggies and rice and oats

Man I have like 10$ a month for food after rent. How are you not eating like a king?

Home gym master race OP here. I think I'll be okay. Thanks, man.

Oh christ, that bad?

Posting with Veeky Forums recipes for poorfags.

>eggs
>tuna
niggaz dont know what poor means

Damn, son. People here are going to say rice 'n shit, or how they can somehow get 20 chicken breasts for $10 at their local grocer. When I went into poverty mode for a couple of weeks about 2 months ago I just bought a a shit load of macaroni and hot dogs. 1/2 box macaroni and 1/2 hot dog for lunches, 1 box macaroni and 1 or 2 hot dogs for dinner. Supplemented protein intake with leftover whey. Saved enough to get gas to take me to/from work until next paycheck.

The macaroni I got was off brand, about $1/Box. Hot dogs were $2.99/6 pack of large ones. They were the 6" ones, but had the same thickness as the footlong ballpark dogs

nice one, thanks for the qt

being a poorfag does not impede this sport that much to be honest, all you need to do is allocate a little bit more to proteins. But if you already got weights and a deadlift bar. Nothing much is going to stop you. That protein powder doesnt really do much if you already eat enough protein.

Cant say the same for many other sports though.

Jesus christ, what jobs are you guys working?

Public transportation ain't cheap, and the healthcare isn't as free as everyone says it is. In BC You get billed for medical every year, but if you make under a certain amount you can have that waived. But the onus is on you to prove you made less than that certain amount, otherwise you're still stuck with that bill. Wasn't fun when I was 20, had no idea how to do my fucking taxes, and hadn't paid the medical bills for 3 years. Collections came for me, credit rating was destroyed. Shit sucked, bros.

Also, no matter how poor you are, your dental is still out of your pocket and the prescriptions are, too. The first root canal I ever had cost me over $1,400 and I didn't even make that much per month.

This

OP probably eats expensive lobster meals and shit

Peanut butter, oats, eggs,

Bonus:
milk, coconut oil

It cost me $3-4 a day to eat and I'm 235 lbs

>tfw the past 2 days I've had to steal condiments from mcdonalds and mix them up in a bowl just so I could get calories

Not the same poster, but I'm from Edmonton and my spouse has to use transit every day for the commute. Our train system (AKA LRT) basically just goes from the NE side of Edmonton to the SW side. Need to go anywhere that's not downtown or near the university? Have fun. Enjoy the stupidly overpriced cost of transit for shitty transit infrastructure and vehicles still in the system from the 80's. Hope you also factored in that extra 60-90 minutes of travel time if do need to take the bus anywhere the LRT doesn't go.

And Edmonton is small as shit. Must be about 30km radius at the most (contained within the Anthony Henday, a highway system that encircles the city.)

Buy water and bananas. It's all you need to survive. Bananas have all the nutrients you need

Nigga, why would he buy water instead of using tap water?

>bananas

Wtf

Pictures can be so misleading.

All that lard ass was hidden.

If he buys water, he won't have to pay his water bill.

Fucking richfags GET OUT

If you can't afford tuna or eggs, you need more help than Veeky Forums can offer.

Black beans
Brown Rice
Maybe Lentils
Peanut Butter
Frozen Veggies tend to be cheaper than fresh
Tuna, don't eat enough to get magnesium problems

Maybe the discount meat at places that is about to go bad, just freeze it

post more pics

tuna, eggs, potatoes, rice or pasta, maybe a family pack of chicken if possible. find items that are on sale or use coupons. use the rest on veggies. onions and garlic for more flavor, then whatever kinds you like. just need to get that fiber and vitamins.

drink only water. anything else is unnecessary really.

this gives a lot of variety to what you can do. bake, boil, steam, stir fry in any possible combo with what you have. it will most likely cost less than your $60 budget.

Goin through the same struggle right now. I made the mistake of moving to portland alone, landed a pretty shitty job that is rotating door, so i get enough hours to pay my overpriced rent

You faggots are saving my life with this advice

[spoiler]love you Veeky Forums[/spoiler]

I often shop for groceries after work when I am starving at Shop Rite. I am usually hungry as fuck at that point and eat some of the shit in my cart as I walk around. No one notices or says shit.

If you are a poor fag living off of fake miccy d's ketchup I suggest doing that. Then just leave the cart in an aise as you pretend to go looking for something else and bail.

If you don't want them to catch on and ban you then after eating discreetly put all your food except a couple things back on the shelf, all while looking at a fake list. Then bail.

>tfw people claim to be poor while using your standard food budget

Rice, beans and whatever meat is cheapest friend. I stay stocked up on peanut butter and oats as well. Eggs too. $60 for two weeks is about what I do all year round until I find a better job.

If you have a Vallarta in your area hit it up I've been getting literally 20lbs of chicken for $20 plus whatever else I want and it lasts a long fucking time.

... just get food stamps dude wtf

you are mis understanding me. I pay for my food. I am just suggesting what this feller can do to score a free meal.

>ramen

Buy raw beans and lentils for fucks sake. You get carbs and protein. There's a reason rice and beans is the diet of poorfags across history and cultures.

Holy shit, second pic is the biggest of letdowns. MySpace angles TO THE MAXXXX