So he's basically saying "I'm natty, buy my program" here?

So he's basically saying "I'm natty, buy my program" here?

I guess that might be it. Fucking fake natties.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qfI0b94128

LOL @ he claming natty

he's like 77kg you fucking dyel idiots
>not gonna make it

How's the second year of lifting going?

Even if Scott Herman is roiding, he is basically the natty limit

stop samefagging you delusional fatfuck
i've been lifting for 5years weight 91kg in 15% bf 183cm im natty

Why would he be roiding then?

Then what?

Your stats are shit LEL

These faggots are basically posting what they heard from other anons and never actually bothered putting in the work long and hard enough.They know nothing but "You can't be that big and lean" and "you can't have shoulders and traps at that bodyfat".Let them rot.

Why would you think Scott is not natty? He's been lifting forever and he's nowhere near huge enough to be categorized as a roider ad hoc.

Or do you just say he's not natty as an excuse for looking like shit yourself?

you just need to lift harder and eat big change routines every 5-7weeks
for like 4-5years

Post your body then.

Your words have no value.

Honestly when people look like this the statistically speaking the chance that you are right is much higher if you asssume he does roids.

Sure, there will be people that look like that without roids but they are extremely rare.

Also, we know many people lie about using roids, and this guy selling stuff has a huge incentive to lie about using roids so people buy his shit.

Could he be natty? Yes, but it's more likely that he isn't

>220kg dl
>110kg bench
>160kgdquat
>90kg ohp for 3
never bothered to do strenght training, and didnt workout too much during last fall and did lot of iv drugs

>weight 91kg in 15% bf 183cm

Nevermind I just watched his youtube video and he doesn't look like a roider, I was judging him from the pic OP posted

There is a difference between you and Herman, idiot.

>kg
>making it
Keeek

>lifts for many years
>still smaller shoulders than most non-lifters

i also have huge cock and super aesthetic face

yes he's a manlet and i did lot of drugs during fall/summer but i weigh like 14kilos more but have muxh higher bf

why are you showing us this?

He doesn't actually look as good as he does in that pic. Probably some photoshop

I think Scott is indeed natty

Moar

>I think Scott is indeed natty

that's because he is doing a sidepose in the picture.

Trust me, I'm a natty lifter of 6 years and I only look decent (aka like a roider) when doing a side pose at low bf%. Pretty similar physique as hermann and I've basically been that size since 2 years into lifting.

This photo is the best I've ever seen him look though, most of the time he looks considerably smaller.

my ass

>I'm a natty lifter of 6 years and I only look decent (aka like a roider)

NOW POST THE PIC or FUCK OFF, TROLL

There is no one who looks like that natty. If you disagrre post a pic

my brautiful face
im just so fucking inspiring ishould become like new zyzz i used to be lot bigger, now starting to lift weight seriously and just quit'd smoking

You look like Jeremy Renner

Props on the smoking, just did the same last month, feels fucking awesome

yeah im just really pissed how delusional /fitizens are i've lost like 6kilos of muscle during fall i used to be lot bigger than "/fit natty limit" sry for english

4chins is inherently populated by sceptists and pseudo-intellectuals, myself included.

Once every full moon a Veeky Forumsizen rises and begins his journey, while the rest sit on the rail road tracks waiting for the train.

is he from boston?

btw i used to look like this
>we all gonna make it
>facical gains exist
>frame gains exist
>natty lifting is not a waste of time

look like this

ITT: Butthurt twinkfags lanklets justifying their twinkgod because they cant image circlejerking to a /fraud/er.

Since we are at Veeky Forums aka home of the e-stats, substract 50-70kg of every lift and you have his real numbers.

>toilet paper balls thrown at ceiling
Not gonna make it

man, I know people brag about their insecurities on the internet and everything, but someone needs to tell you that you are not very good looking. Your penis is average, your face is unremarkable and you are a manlet.

MODSSS

im mot training for strenght my stats aren't even that great and i just started to train seriously again after 7-9months i'll post webm someday you shall call me agezu

jelly?

lel fuck off fatty,
still waiting for supermangs 8pl8 deadlift lel

nah i know you're mirin

i know a boybutt when I see one faggot

no joke that is a disgusting ass

>looks like it belongs to a crossdressing 11 y.o. korean kid

mirin' my 11yrs old korean crossdresser;)

Just called the FBI

just accept that we're all gonna make it

why does he talk like a retard

ur gonna get banned faggot

she was like 18-19 you faggot

hickys. Are you 12?

I'm gay and no

This has to be satire

i mean because this is a worksafe board u retard

They're all clearly butthurt. We're still all gonna make it though

when will FRAMElets learn?