Average looking or above average?

How does a person know if they are average or above average looking?

Asking for both guys and girls, how do they know.

If you are here shitposting on the 'chon you aren't above average.

Feedback from other people.

Ideally you want to source it from people you don't know personally (and you want it from a lot of people) to make sure it's unbiased as possible.

I know I'm somewhat above average in appearance based on the 420 tinder matches I got (before I started dating my current gf and deleted my account), the girls who would come up and flirt with me/hook up with me without any work on my part at parties etc.

It also helped that I went through an ugly duckling phase in highschool (really bad acne, long greasy hair, autistic fashion sense) so I was able to observe the difference in how people (teachers, fellow students, coworkers, waiters, checkout girls etc.) treated me before and after.

There's a big difference.

If your mom/gf/good friend tells you you look good obviously that doesn't mean much either way

The average person is 17lbs overweight.

>tfw 6/10s and below spill their spaghetti around you but 7/10s and above ignore your existence

So I guess that means you're average

Not every person who posts on Veeky Forums is ugly. Especially on Veeky Forums, where most of us care about our looks. I know, surprising.

Poor doggo... Nobody invites him to weird blowjob orgies

>somewhat above average
>420 tinder matches
>girls approach you randomly

You're mostly like extremely good looking user. "Somewhat above average" doesn't get you what you have.

If you have to ask, you aren't.

>tfw a girl likes you

I've known hot girls ask me if I think they're hot. Insecurity.

Not true. A lot of people on here are insecure.

This is what I look like IRL.

You'll probably know you're average when people don't even care to look at you. You're not ugly and not good looking, so people have no reason to even look at you.

In my experience, if ppl give you free stuff. -femanon

Like randomly?

>Got a free coffee from Starbucks and cute blonde barista 2 days ago

finally made it

Like something that would require ppl to pay. Like a free meal or free entry to a club/bar when there's a cover fee.

The other day a Mexican guy delivered a tv to my house and I didn't have a pen on me to sign. He laughed and smiled and said "no problem I go get one"

I imagine he wouldn't have smiled and been annoyed if I said I didn't have a pen if I was ugly.

Idk, little things like that I suppose?

Ehh he could've also just been a nice person.

I suppose that's true also

If you need to ask you're average

>Girls look you in the eye and find reasons to talk to you
ATTRACTIVE

>Girls quickly glimpse at you or ignore you completely. Only talk to you if theres a reason to
FUCK UGLY

Thats it. Ive felt both sides throughout my years and thats all there is to it.

Its like when you look at a fat chick. How do you treat them? Reverse it