/nootropic/ general

>it didn't do so bad on its first day, so why not another one edition

If we're doing this, we'll need a sticky. What do you guys recommend for it?
I was thinking that there's no need to differentiate chemicals based on their structure, otherwise mescaline would be next to ritalin instead of LSD, and that wouldn't make sense for practical use.
So, for practical use, it's based on their effect (e.g. stimulant, anxiolytic, psychedelic, antidepressant) and a "users manual" on how to get high without accidentally killing yourself in the process or permanently damaging your brain.

/Fraud/ and /DNP/ may call us for being junkies, but, seriously though, it's not nearly as dangeours as either.

Question:
>are we still natties?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10828434
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I consider psy's natty

>"previous" thread
Caffeine doesn't put you to sleep. It's a brain mechanism because your heart is so taxed with it that either you sit down or have a heart attack.
This means that maybe you should use pills instead of tea/coffee. 100mg of caffeine + 200mg of theanine an you'll feel the benefits.
Usually people start with 200mg of caffeine, but you seem particularily sensitive.

I believe you've been aproaching it wrong. The hallucinations aren't these huge visuals, but rather small distortions in your vision and hearing. The visuals can be triggered on light doses by simply closing your eyes. This is called "closed-eyes visuals" and can be very intense if you don't focus on them.

Unless, of course, you take too much, in which case, hallucinations are a complete loss of reality.

i've been hammering racetams for the past week, stacking various kinds and experimenting with dosage ama

Eh, what the hell. I thought "the other one had ~100 replies, why not?".

What kind of racetams?

Should we call these "cycles"?

I'm VERY intrested in the therapeutic use of Adderall and methylphenidate (ritalin), along with racetams, on people with ADHD. I want to see those CI points go up.

>CI points
IQ points

How are nootropic for a preworkout? Im looking for something to keep me focused thats whats fucking me up bros

Ha good day druggies. Enjoy being a blight on society, your family, and peers.

Once you expand your mind you'll never full fit societal norms.

Last time I took modafinil skin on my fingertips started peeling.

Got scared and threw it all away.. Now I learn that can be caused by dehydration and had probably nothing to do with my skin, and everything to do with not drinking enough.
What does this Iranian recreational bobsledding forum full of 420 blaze it teenagers think about my medical concerns?

fuck off. this isn't fitness related.

>fuck off. this isn't fitness related.
Neither are your 1 rep maxes mate.

I've been using bacopa monnieri, modafinil and DMAE for four months now. It's just ridiculous how easy studying is for me now. Grades have improved immensely. Modafinil also seems to improve my lifts.

what racetams are active in the 300mg-500mg range? i have a 00 pill filler but idk what i don't want piracetam anymore

Pramiracetam

>we wants to fit in

dyel?

Where can I get modafil? Do I need a GP prescription?

I got it from rxrex, cheapest option. There's also modafinilcat. Both are probably pajeets sending you moda from indian soil, but it's legit stuff from sunpharma.

I've used modafinil cat, little more pricey than other pharmas but good tracking. Only thing that pisses me off is they send it so you have to sign for it

Weird experience with 200mg modalert (brand name modafinil)
First day was eye opening. I got so much shit done it was amazing. My confidence was through the roof and I felt amazing. That was Monday and I did it every day that week. The wakefulness and concentration effects were less and less each day but my confidence and frame of mind was fantastic through out. I began to take it mon tues wed but never got back to that first week alertness. After a month of this I began getting serious headaches about 5 hours after taking it, at first I though it was dehydration but I began drinking a pint of water every hour and the headaches still came. I've stopped using it all together now but it's a shame because it was a great anti-anxiety drug. I might take it once every so often if the work I need to do outweighs the pain of a headache

Kek, I've had exactly the same experience. On top of the headaches I also often got really nauseous and a really dry mouth. In my experience the full tab (200mg) is overkill, especially if you take it all at once.

Protip: break the tablet in half, take half (100mg) in the morning. That should be enough to get the wakefulness and focus effects without all those nasty side effects. If you feel like you still need a boost in the afternoon, you can take the other half. Should work perfectly that way.

Also, although a lot of studies say modafinil has no habituation effect, like you said, it seems like the effects diminish after prolonged use. BUT even two days off are enough to get back to baseline in my experience.

>What kind of racetams?

the basics

pira as a base
ani for relaxation
oxi for creativity
prami for gettin gud

How much Adderall is too much Adderall for enhanced focus?

Is modafinil a shill? Because victor shills it a fucking ton even though I like his writing.

I'm thinking of getting some Xanax from my doctor if I decide to see him.

>Xanax

is fucking garbage, don't take benzos unless you have some debilitating condition

Modafinil can have some pretty serious side effects, but dehydration is almost always an issue with everyone and exacerbates those so yeah. Experiment with small dose

I've been taking celastrus paniculatus for a few years, mostly during finals times. It's pretty cheap and decently effect. Not world changing, but definitely makes general memory work more effortlessly.

I don't take any hard nootropics. The idea of taking something for a few days just for studying seems inherently stupid to me.
I'm only interested in sustainable nootropics that improve your life as a whole.

Right now I'm on the basics L tyrosine, caffeine/ l theanine and have noticed some pretty good results. Again. I'm not interested in anything I can't take every day.

What about temporary boosts seems silly to you? Sure you lose the capabilities as the drug wears off, but everything accomplished and learned while on the drug is tangible and retained.

I'm searching for a higher plane than just a temporary ability to store more knowledge or be slightly more productive. If that floats your boat, fine. But I want something life changing in all regards. There's a lot more to life than a grade

More power to you buddy. Good luck

you're being myopic.

You can take 10mg of adderall every day. :^)

What's your experience on acquiring psychedelics? I'm about to graduate college so I won't have my usual connections. Is there a guide to buying them on the deep web?

headaches probably come from eyesight issues, you dont realise it but you blink less and concentrate more with modfinil, so your eyes can get dry and tired more easily causing headaches. The other possibility is the depletion of choline, if youre not eating enough eggs get choline supplements. furthermore modafinil like any other drugs really shouldn't be taken everyday. cut back on it.

Anyone Ausfags tried out and know a good place to buy Phenibut? I bought some through Bulk Nutrients, but I swear they're absolute horse shit. I popped 1.5g and didn't feel a single thing.

I'm probably gonna order some off oz-nootropics when my pay comes in before he runs out since he said it won't be restocked.
Apparently You need to take it on an empty stomach and not eat for about 3-4 hours, so maybe that's your problem.

do you guys know any good source for adderall in europe?

My partner is adhd and they have uninhibited access to dex/adderall and it's the best thing ever. I use it sparingly (i.e. when I need the boost) but it feels fantastic.

I've tried modafinil once but my hands were jittering so much I couldn't write. I just felt really anxious and didn't like the experience.

Modafinil works a treat on most people, they aren't shilling or making it up.

And what said, if you're not actually depressed/anxious it's not worth it. It interacts with food/other things you take really readily and makes you nauseous as fuck for 1-2 weeks while you adjust.

What, for studies and the like? Depends on what your body's like. I feel the full brunt of it with just one, but if you're tall/big or aren't very sensitive to drugs I'd suggest 2.

Basically, if you don't know how much to take, do 1 and see how it works out and step it up if you need to.

Anybody here try ashwaganda? I've been using it on and off for about month now and I feel a lot more relaxed and functional. Would recommend if you suffer from mental stress/studies are getting you down.
Also combines very well with ginseng if you need focus.

I've also ordered some gotu kola, but I'm not sure if I like it yet.

>I've tried modafinil once but my hands were jittering so much I couldn't write. I just felt really anxious and didn't like the experience.

Should've started on a lower dose (50mg). The whole tablet (200mg) is the standard dose, but for many people that is already way too much.

>furthermore modafinil like any other drugs really shouldn't be taken everyday.

"Modafinil is well tolerated, with no evidence of tolerance developing during 40 weeks of treatment."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10828434

Indeed it's still a smart idea to give yourself a break once in a while. I take 100mg during the week, but not on weekends. Might not be good to put yourself in overdrive every fucking day.

Victor Pride? Yeah, he shills it a ton. No shit because he gets commission for every sale to the - highly priced - modafinil link on his site.

I would recommend. It works as a narcolepsy drug - you'll be wide awake for 12 hour after consuming - but you get nothing like adderall/amphetamine effects from it that'll help with work. This comes from someone who has a lot of experience with both of those drugs.

My take is that it's all shady marketing promising the world and those who use are creating placebo-effects in their mind. That or you're doing low carb ketosis and it removes your mental fog for once allowing you to actually do some mental work. (Coincidently it's very big in that community.)

p.s.

Pharmacy Geoff is the cheapest UK source, but I'd recommend biting the bullet and buying Adderall instead.

>I would recommend

brain fart. Read as 'I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT.'

So theanine has a noticeable calming effect? I've been wanting to try it but I can't find any around town.

I didn't study for my electrical exams, went drinking till 4 AM high on morphine.Then I took an ECA stack for the test and got the best mark out of 3 schools in the province. Perfect recall.

just ask the stoners where you can get some mushies

can confirm. ingested 8 grams of mushrooms and completely lost the plot. ended up running through a hotel lobby glass door and being charged 600 euros for the pleasure.

deffo loads of fun though, just respect the shroom/lsd/dmt w/e youre taking.

Anyone have experience with sertraline?

holy kek link to your trip report?

Any one microsode on LSD here?

Wish i knew about it sooner, it changed my life

i've never done one but I suppose I could give it a bash. it was in amsterdam at the apollo hotel. weirdly enough the hotel staff were really chill about it. it must happen fairly often over there.

>LSD
>2016

have you not heard of 1P-LSD?

yes, actually just ordered 100 hits of lysergi, 20% sale

Are l-theanine+coffe pills meme?

WAIT. Do you mean ramada apollo? I have to be there pretty often for my job.

my packet has the exact same sticker lol

Where did you get it?

no mate it was the wyndham. these were the doors. in my high/frantic/confused state i remember seeing the eyes of the receptionist as it happened. it was a mixture of shock, awe and disbelief. i must have ran at them with some force because i think they're reinforced.

lysergi dot com

posting superior version

Fucking kek. I pass that hotel pretty often because I have to be at Hilton and Okura too. I'll take a look next week to have a laugh.

It happened last april, over the easter weekend. long story short we we're at a rave but it turned out to be a major cockfest so we went back to the hotel at about twoish cause we were pretty tired from the previous two nights. we had to catch a flight in the morning so i just ate the rest of the shrooms that we got from our mate who lives there. it was pretty stupid but hey ho, lesson learned.

how does it compare to normal lsd?

I'm planning on taking them for studying and weightlifting by the way.

is this pharmacy geoff legit site?

Best source for moda?

what do you guys suggests for this situation?
> wake up for work at 6 am
> spend the whole morning with totally fried brain (I'm a lab technician so I need to focus hard on what I'm doing)
> after lunch too tired cause digesting ~800 calories

caffeine is ok for after lunch, but in the morning it just gives me a lot of anxiety with little focus benefits. I've already tried piracetam (useless for me) and modafinil (more anxiety than caffeine)

what changes did you notice? can you take it daily?

>it was pretty stupid but hey ho, lesson learned.

Yeah, well, at least you didn't die in one of our canals. Once in a while there's a story about a tourist high on whatever, falling in there to drown.

Anyone here with legit severe adhd? How do drugs effect your sleep?

How about not doing drugs?
Your system is fucked from all the drugs and there is only two ways to fix. Hero or cold turkey.

Think about it this way, when on temporary nootropics, you are still constructing more neural pathways as well as habitualizing behaviors and memorization techniques that, while not fully retained, are carried past the cycle. There is a very real biological response from taking these things, and while the most overt aspects only last with the cycle, there are still longterm positive effects overall.

how much do you sleep? if you have to wake up so early it's easy to force yourself to sleep to little. I did that a while too. 6 hours of sleep and pop a moda to be productive. too little sleep catches up after a while.

i can't tell the diff much except i notice a bit more nausea on the 1p-lsd come up then lsd-25.
Some people swear there is a difference but i am pretty sure if you game them 1p-lsd and told them its lsd-25 they wont be able to tell

I think 7 hours per night when I'm lucky, but honestly even with 8 I'm like this. It's the morning that destroys me
I don't do drugs man :/

>caffeine and moda
>drugs

lol

>anything that alters your state of mind
>not drugs

Trust me, if you do a totally clean month, no alcohol, no caffein, no refined sugar, then you will feel a lot better because you are actually going to feel your body, and not just the stuff yo put into it.

May sound weird, but I'd completely quit caffeine for at least two weeks. Caffeine tolerance builds up really quick, so it's not smart to take it everyday. Try 100mg of the modafinil, sounds like you were taking too much.

I started taking caffeine for this problem actually. And when I tried with moda, I only took 100..I also tried with 50 but nothing useful. I'm kinda desperate at this point. I also try to have a balanced diet
Done that, it's something that I'm struggling since school (I'm 25 now)

Yeah, well, trust me, I've done that a lot of times. I'm healthy, I exercise a lot. Sugar is something I quit years ago anyway. Even with a good amount of sleep I still often felt too sleepy. Big problem while studying or watching a lecture. Might be natural, might not be, I got sick of it and moda helped me a lot.

adrafinil is legal (but not as good), if you want to try it out.

.>Is there a guide to buying them on the deep web
/r/darknetmarketsnoobs
shit like tails and bitcoin tumblers are unnecessary if you aren't a druglord, but they might give you some peace of mind

.l-theanine to combat the anxiety?
it sounds like you aren't getting enough sleep though tbqh. Get like 9 hours of sleep a couple days in a row before trying drugs.

I almost always take theanine with caffeine, sorry forgot to say that. Yeah, probably I should just sleep more, but I can't (I have a lot of stuff to do during the day and I always have dinner pretty late)

in that case the only thing I can suggest is more l-theanine. you're supposed to take roughly twice the amount of theanine as caffiene, but it might be more in your case.

could it be possible that theanine doesn't affect me that much? I'll try to up the dosage though

Coffee does what coffee does. The l thiamine just offsets the jitters

I see, I already consume a huge amount of coffee per day, like 1litre or more. It does virtually nothing to me now, are the pills worth a try?

You actually stack the racetams?

What do you think of noopept?

20mg a day (two 10mg doses 4 hours apart, or extended release) is the maximum clinical dose.
Anything above it is starts to be neurotoxic and can leas to tolerance real quick. If you feel that 20mg isn't cutting it, then you should think to change to methylphenidate or modafinil because you're too tolerant to amphetamines.

HOOO MAN cannot believe this snuck up enough to get me laughing

I've tried modafanil but it doesn't work for me. I mean I feel the effects, but my work is creative and it doesn't really help you BE creative. It's more for like if you have a shit ton of stuff to do that you don't have to think too hard about, anyway.

I like a cup of coffee and being outside in the sun a for a bit, which does more for creativity than modafanil.

I can contribute to the discussion if anyone has questions. I've been cycling nootropics for almost two years now, as well as biohacking in general.

Pre-nootropics I was failing university, had no motivation and was severely depressed. Now I'm averaging eighty percent and higher in classes I actively enjoy, which considering I'm not particularly intelligent is a major achievement for myself. When you go from being unable to do secondary education level mathematics to being able to complete undergrad physics and math courses with relative ease you can't really complain.

I should note that for the past twelve months I've been doing luminosity, elevate and (dual) n-back work daily, all of which you can crack using lucky patcher or find an apk on the internet. Obviously there were days on which I was busy but I have definitely improved my cognitive function considerably.

My stacks consist of the following, taken twice daily one upon rising around six in the morning and the secondary around five in the afternoon during week days. On weekends I cycle and rest.

>Aniracetam x 750mg
>Pramiracetam x 75mg
>Oxiracetam x 750mg
>Noopept x 5mg
>Alpha-GPC x 500mg
>Tyrosine x 300mg
>Creatine x 300mg
>Carnitine x 700mg

I also drink a cup of coffee in the morning with a caffeine pill mixed in and l-theanine for anxiety relief. If I need to get going immediately I'll throw taurine in. I vape nicotine for it's cognitive benefits but also because I used to be a smoker.

Caffeine pills? Nah. Just take some time off the Java. Suffer through the withdrawals until you feel normal again. When you start again the coffee will have that kick again. You know, the one you started drinking coffee for.

>consume a huge amount of coffee per day, like 1litre or more.
>1 litre

I hope you are kidding, that's completely useless and really bad for your body in the long run.

do they work or no?
should i buy?

holy shit are you not a tad bit worried about your health?

firstly you build up a tolerance to the racetams. i realize you said you cycle on weekends but it would not be recommending 750 of 3 different racetams twice (everyday?). also why chuck in the noopept if you re already using a bunch of racetams? seems unnecessary. also why do you add the extra caffeine pills with your coffee? seems like a waste as well, just drink stronger coffee.

this seems like a very subjective, advanced and in my opinion risky stack. If you want all these benefits from all these different drugs go on Ritalin when you need it. It honestly would be better for you looking at all these things you take to improve cognitive function.

How much does all that cost you per day?

I posted this in a previous thread but it died.

How can I encourage hallucinations? The highest I've been was on an 8th of mushrooms but even then I just had some audio hallucination and my vision was blurry. No visuals. Maybe something's wrong with me? I don't know how to measure LSD but I've had no kind of hallucination on a "double dose" of that either.

Aye, calming but not hypnotic.

Who >taking tianeptine for the opioid high
Here?

Fuck that low dose bullshit, Im no redditor.

Dude what. Search for caffeine lifespan. 1200mg throughout the day was found to be the most optimal for lifespan extension (+52% in rats). Like 200mg every 4 hours.