Gf just texted me this picture with a heart emoji

gf just texted me this picture with a heart emoji
I tried to explain it's not natty progress. She refuses to believe me.

Why are women so retarded?

Tell her to get some all natty double D's, then dump her and go gay.

it is natty progress though, just looks like he cut down

Or
Took the after picture before

I don't get it.. Your gf texts you pictures of other shirtless dudes with heart emojis? What kind of cuckery is this?

KEKOLD
U
C
K
O
L
D

Show her the furious pete or any other fat to fit video in 5 mins

that dude on the left has....strange abs

She wants me to get to his physique ;_:

It's a 2 way street lads. If I had a gf who would cry like a bitch if I thought about another woman it would never work out.

I don't see what's not natty with that. He's already a skeleton and in the before pic he more than likely took it right after eating/drinking.

Are you dumb you cuck?

Its one thing to think about someone else and another thing to actually tell the person that he basicly looks like shit and cucking him through instagram.

>protip: op's gf send him the picture because of the face but he will never learn

He was already in good shape to begin with. The difference between left and right is bloat, flexing, tan, lighting.

Don't fall for the 90 day meme

he obviously just cut, he had some muscle before clearly. not much, but apparently enough to convince a fatty like you that it's not possible to look like that without gear.

What kinda fucked us relationship are you in? Send her pic related with a heart.

How is this not natty? The guy literally just dropped 5% body fat in 3 months.

more like 24hr shred amirite?

also, send her a pic of some sloot sucking you off with a heart emoji. Tit for tat.

All he did was lose weight. How is that not possible natty, is it because your fatass finds it impossible to eat less on a consistent basis?

You don't talk to women, like ever, do you friendo?

The faces are literally the same in both pics. Terrible photoshop.

And if you're going to hold a sign, let it be a newspaper with a current date, not a fucking sign to promote a scam.

he really didn't though. What most likely happened was he took the picture on the right first and then spend a day eating carbs and drinking a lot of water. Pretty common tactic. Notice how he's pushing out his gut in the left pic.

if he were smart about it, he would have had long hair and a beard in the shredded pic, shave/trim it down and then take the "before" pic

Jesus man... That's fucked up. I'm all for encouraging your partner to workout and stay in shape but if my gf texted me a picture of someone else she wanted me to look like it would fuck with my psyche. I honestly think you should ditch her, she's basically already said she doesn't think you're that attractive.

Do this OP.

20% to 8% isn't 5%

that's hardly 20% m8. At most maybe 15%

>that dude on the left
it's same guy you massive fucking retard holy shit are you blind

He didn't get any bigger though. All the guy did was cut for 90 days and do some program that probably burned a lot of calories. Combined with him pushig his gut out in the first pic and posing well in the second this really isn't that unbelievable.

What's the problem? We work out together and are both honest about each other needing to lose weight. Problem is she has unrealistic standards whereas mine are easily achievable by simply cutting calories.

15-16

7-9 bf% in 3 months is pretty damn fast if youre that low to begin with

Yes, I guess I phrased it incorrectly. I should have said "on the left his abs look strange". Sorry to have triggered you

You have two options:
>dump her
>make your expectations as difficult to achieve as hers, so she feels as insecure as you do, making the relationship turn into a jealous distrusting ball of hatred that ends explosively

Both paths go from point A to B, the second just takes a few twists and turns along the way.

This. Look at the V line. He was reasonably fit before he took the picture. Looks like he swallowed loads of salt before he took the picture.

>being cucked by a dyel
i feel sorry for you OP

like I've said and someone mentioned earlier, he didn't go from fat to shredded, he went the other way around.

Or he could stop being fat.

Personally I would go on a very strict diet and guilt the fuck out of her. Take her out to dinner, order nothing because you "need to know the exact nutritional value for your meal plan" then just watch her eat and drink water / coffee.

Take her to a movie, but snacks and don't eat any.

Fuck, I'm such a scoundrel, can I be you just to fuck with your girlfriend for a bit?

I dunno, I think the left is more attractive than the right. I don't think it's appropriate for her to be messaging you with things like that, and should be seen as a huge red flag.

>That guy she sent you
>unrealistic standards

You are the one with unrealistic standards. If you cant achieve that body than you are a disgusting low test beta cuck.

Oh god I went to high school with the guy who made this program
This is hilarious

What the fuck am I reading
Is the average Veeky Forums age 16?
holy shit

Kuk Xddd

>tfw gf wants me to get fatter

she just wants you to blow yourself up for allah bro

The fuck is that face you're making? Looks like you're about to star in a shitty World of Warcraft expansion.

Your girlfriend talked to another guy?
lolcuck

>Getting into a relationship with a guy you want to change
Jesus christ.

Tell her you'll do it if she gets a body like pic related.
99% of women have no idea what it takes to get a good body as a man.

>having a gf who uses social media
>having a gf who looks at pictures of other guys on social media who are ripped
>having a gf who instead of not mentioning the fact that she looks at pics of ripped guys on the internet, she openly informs you that she finds this guy attractive

How does it feel being a kuck? Do you get hard from thinking of her fingering herself when looking at this guy's photo?

>We work out together
The only couple I have ever seen work out together in the gym was a complete kuck with one of those faggot low test beards and his black gf so you are an even more confirmed kuck. Of course he never made any gains cause he was doing a routine that was a one size fit all girlfriend and boyfriend probably from fucking Cosmopolitan magazine or something. Felt bad for him cause girlfriend always looked at me like she wanted to fuck me. They were probably in an open relationship anyway.

Post gf body

>99% of women have no idea what it takes to get a good body as a man.
Fucking retard. Nowhere near comparable. What a woman has power over is how fat she wants to be, muscles can only compliment curves which is just fat placement. Doesnt matter how hard she works out, she will never grow tits, hips, or ass. Females can only compliment what they were born with, they cant create it unless plastic surgery.

>tfw gf wants me to get fatter too
They can't handle the bitches miring. She wants you all for herself, and what's better than getting you worse? Getting herself better? Fuck no, that would require work, and bitches hate working.

kek'd and check'd

>men don't have bone structure

Op is a fucking beta cuck

she is warning you that she's going to cheat on you with that guy. All women are the same.

>program to get shredded
>step 1: get a pump, change the lighting, and flex
>ta da!

What I meant was that most women don't understand the effort you have to put in.
She can't expect him to get fucking shredded if she doesn't offer something in return.

Daily reminder that using clen still makes you natty

Women aren't retarded, yours is.
Grow up faggot.

>not posting couple gym progress pics on your installation with #relationshipgoals

My gf and I share images of goal bodies all the time.

What's wrong with all you retards?

Typical women. If you did send her a pic of some chick with a heart emoji shit would hit the fan.

Lift4allah

>little fats
Thats how u know Veeky Forumss bro science collective wrote this

she has you whipped

grow a pair you faggot

insecurity
also relationships are a foreign concept for many

Yeah,because OP totally has that dudes aesthetic muscle insertions,small waist,narrow hips etc
Even at his peak his gf might still say some shit like "Even after all that effort you still don't look like that Chad in the pic".

Being a passive aggressive faggot is pretty much the gayest thing OP
could do right now. Know how I can tell you're a virgin?

Kek, he has an orc's face & an elf's body.

tßh this also means that cultivating a good physique is more virtuous as a man than as a woman, we've not got it bad at all family

/thread

This is why I love you Veeky Forums.

Erm...sorry to disappoint but these are feasible results.

Not saying that program works but check out the client results from lean gains.

My buddy got his private coaching for 12 weeks and went from tubby to fackin shredded.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also learn to handle your woman. Does she even lift bro?!

Allahu proteinbar

>girls can't grow ass
>literally a muscle with fat
You never fail to surprise me Veeky Forums

It's not passive aggressive and you're projecting.

It's simply showing her the reality of what she wants.

then get on a small cycle man

Cutting makes your muscle obviously appear better, bigger and more clearly, but in this pic you can clearly see his shoulders grew in muscle mass during this cut. Do natties grow larger delts on a cut?

This guy knows what's up

holy shit what an ass

Na, that meme is going around for years now.

I could eat that peach for hours.

are you sure she doesn't want you to get whiter instead?

>What's the problem?
>Problem is...

Answered your own question, bub

>every thread where some user brings he has a GF
>"DUMP THE BITCH"

Fucking robots, man. This thread is also shit anyway