Height in Europe

Is height as big of a deal as it is in North America?

I'm going to Sweden in June and want to bang some of that pristine aryan puss. I'm 5'11'' and am concerned about being considered a midge (th...thanks Veeky Forums)

I'm in decent shape and am not ugly... Also will being from Canada help?

6' is average in Sweden. Below average height is never good.

But they really really like people who are not blond over there. And Swedish girls are sluttier than girls from just about any other country. And you can still find shorter girls who you'll tower over. Just get them alone and you'll be fine.

I've never had any problem with my height (170cm) and I'm european.
Banged both shorter and taller girls than me.

If you spend some time in the real world you will notice the preoccupation with height is very much a Veeky Forums and /r9k/ meme.

>But they really really like people who are not blond over there. And Swedish girls are sluttier than girls from just about any other country.

This is actually false.

it's a bigger deal, actually. people won't say anything but if you're not above average in the US you won't be above average in europe. you won't even be above average in most of the UK, brown people drag the average down here, the average white guy is still around 5'11.

>But they really really like people who are not blond over there. And Swedish girls are sluttier than girls from just about any other country.
where does this crap come from?

can confirm what that user said

I don't know, I'm 5'11'' and was still above average in the UK, I actually found people there to be shorter than Canada. I found the UK to be the land of shit posture...Maybe that's why they seemed shorter?

You're fucked in Sweden. If you're competing with guys in their 20's on a night out, then you're competing with guys with an average height of 6'2".
You're a god in Italy. I swear, I swear to God, the average male height is 5'7" or something there. It's freaky. Honestly, I was on the metro in Rome, and I was way taller than the vast, vast majority of young-adult guys on there with me.
Guys in France are pretty short, too. Average height of males in their 20's must be 5'9 or something.

>it was real in my mind

Dont even bother going to the netherlands

So what you're telling me is that Swedish girls are equally as concerned with height as North American gals?

Do you want an honest answer?
5'6 and under - people will notice you're a manlet
5'7-5'8 - you are short but you can redeem yourself
5'9-5'11 - you're not a manlet, but your height is nothing to be proud of. average as fuck
6'+ tall

Real life standards, im from croatia and 5'11 and this is how it is in the capital.
HOWEVER, most women will only find you attractive if you're at least 4 inches taller. Below that, youre short for them

I'm 6'3 and I went to Stockholm last summer
The vast majority of men in their 20s were at least 6'1
The only time I was taller than the average person was if they were older than 40 or if they were an immigrant

Hell even girls were around 5'9-5'10

Not being from Canada won't help, everyone will think you're from America and when they find out you aren't they won't really care

*being from Canada

No, just that height is relative. Being tall in a country doesn't mean you will be tall in another country, which means that depending on the country, you may or may not be what local women deem "tall".

But y'know, height doesn't matter as much as people make it out to. Sure, there's all sorts of coorelation and shit with statistics relating to height, but on an individual level it's like being bald - it's only pathetic if you try to hide it by always wearing a hat or having a weird combover. It'll never be attractive to some women but who the fuck cares, there are other women.

Back on the subject of countries, I also assume that Dutch or Scandinavian women would be used to foreigners being short, so it probably isn't even that big of a deal in those countries.

I'm 6'2 and live in the Netherlands.
Both over here and when I went on vacation to Denmark and Sweden even a lot of girls were taller than me.
I'm not kidding.

Why are you guys so fucking tall

At my university in the USA you can instantly tell an American white from a European white by their height alone. I've seen many euro women over 5'10"

I imagine you haven't gotten many people from Southern Europe in your university - or perhaps you just assume that they are Hispanics.

But yeah, people are citing some ridiculous heights in here. I'm barely 6 feet tall here in France, and I'm pretty much a bit tall among the general populace, high-average among people my age.

Didn't notice that big of a difference when I visited the USA or the UK.

>Going to Sweden
>Expecting to get laid if you aren't Muslim
>Expecting to lay an aryan
>Expecting to lay a qt
>Expecting to lay a qt aryan

Son. You will be deeply disappointed.
Regards
/pol/fag

Yeah these memes were hilarious haha. Upboated.

>sweden

>aryan

lol

not since the refugees took it over, you mean the swedish state of syria, right?

I'm 5ft11 from London born and bred. Traveled all over europe.

I've fucked scandinavian girls taller than me. I've currently got a Danish girlfriend that's 6ft1.

Also fucked a spanish girl that was 6ft barefoot.

Fucked a two brazilian girls that were 6ft.

I've fucked more girls shorter than me though.

I'd say with taller girls you need to burst through their initial bullshit but it's that way with some hot girls anyway so it doesnt matter.

If it's not height then it's muscle. Not muscle then it's money. Not money then it's personality. It's not personality it's face. Not face it's race. Not race it's friends. Not friends it's tastes. Not tastes it's something else.

Just be persistent.

you faggots need to understand that height means nothing if you have an ugly face

learn from this guy

>durr im 6'4 and look like I got beat with a stick, why dont girls like me?

>nasty brit keeps fucking everything that moves
this is exactly how the british spread

take note

Well, they certainly love their rapefugees

>live in Germany, be 5,10
>average height some are smaller some taller
>go to Holland
>everyone even the woman are 6'1
What happened

>I'm 5'11"
Quit reading right there.

>be 5,10
I'm not going to continue reading your post.

This is what makes 5'11 such a good height.

This shit is hilarious.

>I'm 5ft11
lol didn't read any further

Supreme genetics. All you fucking liberal faggots trying to ruin that and make everyone a brown manlet mexican-nigger mix.

>I'm 5'11'
A nice stopping point.