Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
White girl here
How much can I achieve without going to the gym, if
I only do regular exercise at home

>How much can I achieve without going to the gym

are you retarded? How much can you achieve of what?

honestly, much more than what guys can.

also nice ass. too bad it isn't yours.

You will be positively mediocre.
Basic.
Average.
Normal.
Now tits or gtfo.
... so we can see what kind of progress you can make based on your body.

Are you stupid? You have to be.

What are you trying to achieve? Have you read the sticky? Can't give answers without a body measurement count and a picture will help.

If you dont fulfill any of that fuck off.

You can achieve basicaly anything if you get a set of dumbells and barbells and have some free space at home and are willing to put effort into the right nutrition.

It will all come down to how dedicated and motivated you are, and this is where most people fall short.

Most people are not, not fit because they 'can't' achieve it, but because they aren't motivated and dedicated enough to put in the work.

For me personaly I've tried home exercising but it's too easy to slack off and there are too many distractions, you might be different though.

Also why did you mention your skin color

>thinking about you hurting

Whut

we've got to have an idea of what you're like right now to give a good answer

post topless pic with timestamp

ГOГ n3wb gtfo

>thinking about my dick filling that ass

>white girl here
Kill yourself slut

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

you can have the top 1% of bodies on a good calisthenics routine (assuming you have good genetics)

diet is much more important tho

eat shit nerd

bodyweight circuits is the best thing you can do but it would take more time for the same effect i assume

Get the fuck out

>white girl here
>I don't want to do anything, how much can I gain.
>white girl asking for results for nothing
Out of all of the people, of all of the races and sexes, I think you all may be the worst.

Don't ever fucking reply to me again.

They give good head though.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can i reply to your wife's son senpai

You're thinking of fat girls

>white girl hero
1488 lift for the fuhrer

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

>mfw people still fall for this every time

What a vague ass question.

>whats your goal
>what your plan
>what the fuck

Just because youre a girl doesn't mean you have to be stupid you know. That's why Veeky Forums doesn't take girls seriously on here. Fuck.

You're not gonna make it.

We will need a full frontal nude picture of you in order to be able to offer objective advice. Without that, the best we can offer you is guesses and generalities.

near impossible to build an ass from home

L
O
N
D
O
N

VILNIUS
I
L
N
I
U
S

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

D C
C

F O R T W A Y N E
O
R
T

W
A
Y
N
E

As a serious answer since you are a woman could do enough with bodyweight and homemade equipment. I assume your goals arent lofty and youre probably fat.

Work your way up to man push-ups. Use a backpack to weight squats and work towards pistol squats. Ghetto-rig something with sand/water jugs for deadlifts, etc.

But if you have no practical concept of lifting and how to substitute gym based exercises for things at home then you're gonna be in trouble. Also Google is your friend.

You can become president of the united state of America.

Comin from anotha girl i gotta say damn im admiring your motivation to work, you go girl! :) dont listen to any of these meany boys too i dont want your feelings to be hurt, us woman have to stick together and show men how dominant we really are btw #hilary2016 #YOLO. Anyways good luck honey and if you ever need someone ill be here :)

>white girl here
Dropped

You gotta quit bread OP, bread is literally cancer.

>white girl here
let me guess

you are neither of these things

FUCK YOU BREAD IS AMAZING

this, white girls are just memes

Give it BACK

get a load of this faggot amirite

Hope you like your carbs and cancer breadfag

not much unless you've got a barbell at home which I kind of doubt

the chicks on instagram who have bubble butts and claim to only do bodyweight exercises have fake asses. you need to lift weight to build the kind of muscle you want

health wise you can get in pretty good shape with just bodyweight exercises (as long as you work your way up to harder things like 1 handed push ups rather than doing 100 regular push ups), but physically it'll go much slower than lifting weights and you'll reach a plateau much sooner than with weights

Girls don't need a gym as much as guys do because of the low weight requirements.

>squatting lmao1pl8
>with bands
women are pathetic

Good incorporation of several memes. Solid/10