20yo woman / 5'1 (yeah..) / about 124lbs

20yo woman / 5'1 (yeah..) / about 124lbs
Exercising at home, for about 35mins - 1hour per day
Trying to eat healthy
What can I do, or what should I avoid, if I want to slim and tone my legs?
(pic related to my goal)

Starve yourself

Make sure to get vitamins from supplements particularly iron

Use a tanning bed

Try getting to 100-110 pounds

>slim and tone a specific bodypart
go back to the sticky

Just lose weight and get very thin. If this is your goal you don't even need to exercise.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

wanna slim and tone whole of my body, just focusing on my legs

10% kcal deficit. Should be about half a pound to a pound a week of weight loss for someone your size.

For exercise, do girly push-ups on your knees and go for fast walks.

thanks for adv man
are there any exercises i should avoid?

Her leg isnt toned its just slim. That girl has been skinny her whole life.

Also read the sticky

ditch that whole retarded idea start squatting and bulk like a bodybuilder you need to achieve

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Have you even heard of a sticky?

LONDON

Whatever you do don't eat bread.

Toning is not a thing.

>(pic related to my goal)
Literally just do cardio.

This isn't funny anymore.

If you're 5'1", I'm not really sure what a good weight for a girl that height would be. I'm good at 130 and I'm 5'7" with muscle, so you could go down more. Maybe 105.

Do squats, leg press, calf press. Actually use weight though, bodyweight exercise won't do shit. And work more than your legs, or you'll look fucking stupid imo senpai

>5'1
Womanlets. When will they learn?

pic related

>hurrdurr muh starvation mode

As if you could even accurately predict/know your TDEE well enough to plan a 10% deficite, dipshit. I like how these daily allowed calorie deficites seem to get smaller every year.

OP: Eat 400-500 kcalorie below your TDEE and lift weights while doing it. "Toning" is just gaining muscle and losing fat.

Fuck you, bread is great

not starving myself but I can't eat more than 600kcal/day

Sup, tiny sister.

If you want to workout at home just do bodyweight calisthenics. There's gajillions of routines around, you can't go wrong, pick any of them.

Learn to jump rope, it's tricky but ts great for you once you master it. Get a doorframe pullup bar.

You wanna lose fat? You gotta eat less. Only eat if you're stomach is growling, never eat out of boredom or stress or whatever, and stop before you feel stuffed.

Oh, kettlebells are p good too, especially for at-home workouts. And/or, go crazy and get a barbell and put together a home gym.

Yes, you can. In fact you probably already do. If you really ate only 600 kcalories for an extended period of time then you should already look like an anorexic. Please google how to read food labels and count calories properly, because I can tell by the way you write that you most likely have no idea what you're doing

read the sticky. it tells you everything.
also, there's no such thing as spot reduction and toning.

>also, there's no such thing as spot reduction and toning
THIS. You've got just lose fat in general and build strength everywhere. Don't neglect any part of your body.

>read the sticky
THIS, as well.

>skipping
>tricky

Every child knows how to skip

Spot reduction is real but it is ineffective.
Fat gets more liquid the hotter it gets
That means it is easier for the body to use as a fuel
However the body is effective at maintaining a uniform temperature
Effective but not perfect
Although extreme burns illustrate the point
To spot reduce areas use something like a hot gel pack to increase the local temperature

what the fuck

READ THE STICKY

BULLSHIT - hey OP be healthy and you'll be as hot as you need to be. own it sister

1) You can't focus on losing fat on a specific area. that's up to how your body stores its fat.

2) If you want to make your legs look better do leg work.
Squats, lunges, jump rope

Aside from that it's calories in calories out to lose weight.

GL cunt

Top fucking kek. Best thing I've read all day

Literally this. Whatever you avoid bread at all cost, and mostly carbs in general after 5pm (3 if you go to bed early). It doesn't matter how many you eat for breakfast though. The best time to exercise Issy in the am before breakfast. Most tours of cardio will do since you want to skin down tours legs and most cardio involves legs, obviously running is best. For breakfast eat whatever you like, but as I said AVOID BREAD!! Try drinking Gatorade or some other drink that will fill up your electrolytes to compensate the bread and keep drinking it throughout the day, but not with a meal. Only light meals before bed and don't overdo the protein if you don't want to look bodybuilder-ish. You should see a daily decrease in weight of around .1-.2 pounds a day every single day.

A thousand times this. Also make sure to do rest days between cardio sessions to prevent your body from adapting.
Try not having more than 4 cheat days a month, I made that mistake my first year of working out. Sundays should be fine.

Nigger are you retarded bread is goat source of carbs, that shit is critical for performance, you need it to actually train

Post your tits

I'm the same as op currently
I used to be 152lbs but lost the weight via starving, and I still do it till I reach 110lbs tho my problem is being flabby would that stop when I lose enough weight? (Btw my normal weight has always been 125 lbs and only gained weight after I started eating for comfort)

Routines would be great, currently I walk a lot

100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats
and a 10km run
EVERY SINGLE DAY

up

cheat days

this shit always makes me chuckle, even better then the guys who actually count their macros

how about you become aware of what you eat

obv bait is obv

What does flabby mean? Subcutaneous adipose? That will go away. Loose extra skin? That may not. But you've probably seen enough recovering fatties post about skin that you know what I mean.

Yes it is. Just not in the way people think it is. It just means build a bit of muscle and lose bodyfat.

This looks like subcutaneous adipose. You need to lose more weight. Adipose is a total body supply so only long term caloric deficit will cause it to go away. Best of luck with your new life. Track calories, do cardio.

ask reddit you diseased cow

I am working on it :)
Thanks, do you think I'd lose them at 110lbs? (I am 5'2)

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female Veeky Forumsizen, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

I'm a guy so I have no real comprehension of what female bodies look like at different heights and weights. Also, everyone's body chooses to put the fat in different places. The only way to get rid of it is to lose weight.

I'm 5'3, I still had flabby arms at 110. 105 would be better for you.

>5'1
LOL

love this comment

see that coconut water she is drinking there? Drink two of those a day and use the first one to wash down a multivitamin, you will get there in no time.

Thanks
I'll keep going till they're gone
I hate them more than anything

Does it change anything if I have stretch marks? That the skin is more loose?

Thanks anyway

Do sumo squats, go jogging, regular squats, lunges and stretching

building some muscle will help prevent flabby skin.

BUT THAT IS NOT A HIGHTEST GRILL
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Just do cardio and shit for your legs. Eat under your caloric needs.

The first thing you need to is post a picture of your feet. Then we can further evaluate your problem.

>What can I do, or what should I avoid, if I want to slim and tone my legs?
How about reading the sticky, faggot?

Anyway, since you're too dumb to do that, it's simple--GOMAD + SS. This is the only known method for cutting fat specifically from the legs in women.

this has nothing to do with health and fitness this should be on /starve/

>5'1 (yeah..)
B R U S S E L S
R
U
S
S
E
L
S

Read the sticky, but cycling (HIIT or endurance) and/or treading water couldn't hurt.

JUST DONT EAT BREAD OP

also, pistol squats and calf raises to target the fat

70 replies because >20yo woman

u guys are just as bad as /r9k/

FUCK you OP, READ THE STICKY AND SHUT THE HELL UP.

I go to the gym very often and believe me, the diet is more important than the exercise.
You should eat more but more healthy, should not, do it and your entire body would shine. Excersice is good but the hardest part is the diet.

Good luck and love your body, it loves you!!!

I hope you realize you're the /r9k/ here you "I HATE WOMEN REEEEEEE" fedora