What are some good workouts for mercenary work?

What are some good workouts for mercenary work?

you aren't going to be a mercenary.

You wouldn't post here if you were one

WHY'D YOU DO THAT TO CUTE BABY GUTS YOU FUCKER

Ice cream fitness.

Bench press
Deadlift
Overhead press

You want this for a story right

Taking the BBCx20

Hi I come from /pol/.

What's a good routine for aspiring crusaders?

Deepthroating Shlomo's circumcized penis x F

ask blaha

Lots and lots of prehab work ala Grey Cook or Stuart McGill. Maybe Dan John's Easy Strength program or Pavel's kettlebell stuff. Your job is to keep from getting hurt more than it is to get stronk.

CrossFit is definitely the wrong answer. Going to failure is definitely the wrong answer.

Oh shit, wouldnt actual military training be the best? Do you even infantry

check out JuggernautFitness

SNATCH N GRAB

killing people

Yes. The monster himself will know

military training isn't even the best for the military. there is never at time in battle when you need to jog, push ups, sit ups or their equivalent. General strength training and HIIT should be the go to military training. But reasons.

DELETE THIS OR I'M CALLING THE CEO OF Veeky Forums TO HAND OVER YOUR IP

under rated post

Mr. fagget and his edginess. k is that way >>

Anyway, your workout needs to be a mix of cardio (swimming and running), tons of body-weight exercises and moderate lifting. I'm an ex-SEAL (bud/s class 237), and let me tell you, special forces don't specialize in hand-to-hand combat. Brute strength is meaningless for a mercenary. Work on resistance and running/jumping with weights.

It seems like endurance training would be useful in combat scenarios where you have to keep moving a lot carrying heavy shit. It's not like you need to be super strong to fire a rifle