What's the best ice cream you've ever had?

What's the best ice cream you've ever had?
Pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SozZHZAWS64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veeky Forums is over there, bro. Ice cream isn't an exercise.

Cherry Garcia. No question.

Ice cream contains saturated fat, the fat needed for testosterone production.

Right babe?

*heart disease production

Ive never enjoyed crazy flavours. So i vote chocolate or vanilla.

Step aside plebian
>mfw I had the day off and ate McDonald's and pic related today for my cheat day while playing TF2
feels comfy

Hand made Italian pistachio icecream at some restaurant. Tasted heavenly delicious, industrial shit can't compete.

I don't eat that shit unless its the middle of summer and I'm with a chick and trying to be cute.

And then I just pick the weirdest flavor they have.

When in Ireland on vacation, I stopped at a small farm and cottage you could tour. I got some ice cream they make on site from milk from their cows. Hands down the best I've ever had, and I've eaten an unreasonable amount of ice cream in my life.

awww shit nigga i feel you
We got a nice little place at our town run by two old italian ladies and they make their ice by hand
nothing can compete

i don't understand what's the big deal about ice cream, it seems like just another normie meme, like bacon. sure, it's nice but it's overrated too.

Fuck off

Peanut Butter Cup ice cream with chocolate syrup

Ice cream with a fuckload of sugary shit toppings in it is the best dude. Also posting ice cream safe for cutting.
>yfw

>$5 for 240 cals

More like $5 for feeling like you're eating a cheat meal and getting some decent macros out of it.

This 100%

I may what, user

One day you may

I wish we had this in my country.
One of my dreams is to travel to America and try this flavour of B&J's.

This 101%

Kiss the bride, just like Rich.

too late

You mean 5%. You're lousy at memes.
One day you may maymay well.

Shut the fuck up, you cunt.
Look at that fucking resolution.
Now stop posting.
See you later, looooseeer.

Fucking kek

Wow, you seem upset there, buddy :)

Those firework popsicles baka desu senpai cuck

Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl.
Nelson's Ice Cream
Stillwater, Minnesota

Homemade huckleberry from a farmer's market.

not technically ice cream but pic related is outstanding

Ben and jerry's ice cream is the grossest ice cream I've ever had

Where do you live, bro?

btw, that flavor is over rated.

This is dumb. Google Shirataki noodles. Combine with protein powder and milk /greek yogurt in a blender.

Chill a bit, then consume. Congrats, you just had the most filling fucking tasty protein mix you've ever had.

Why so much hype around this cuck's brand?
I've tried several flavors, but they're no better than other brands.
I prefer our local though just to keep money in the state, and it tastes good too.

>all these ice cream casuals
embarrassing, get it together

Three Twins Lemon Cookie

That is god tier but I sometimes feel it can be too sweet. There was a discontinued flavor haagen dasz, the Salted Caramel Truffle. It will always be the best flavor of any ice cream besides the original Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch before B&J changed it for some fair trade burnt shit that they some how thought would be good.

halo top is the shit, too bad its constantly sold out

bluebell is shit and you have shit taste. They gum it up just like b&j and most others.

The only purists in the ice cream market that I have found today are Three twins and Haagen Dazs.

i haven't had bluebell since before the whole listeria thing

movenpick ice cream everything else is dogshit tier

>Three twins
Never seen it.

>Haagen Dazs
Can't taste the big difference between it and other major brands like BB, BR or BJ

grab a pint of each, some moderately warm water to rinse the taste in between and then taste test them.

You'll find that Haagen Dazs is the best. The mouth feel with its texture and consistency, the taste both immediate and lingering and the contentment after eating it. look for them all and don't be a favoring little bitch and you'll find that Haagen Dazs tops everything. I like ice cream too much but I know this because of it.

what ya mean by gum it up? genuinely curious.

>grab a pint of each
B-but muh cut
And HD can win at one flavor but completely lose at another one

>not getting turnt the fuck up on rum raisin

>le meme core
literally a pint of reddit

B&J might as well have pulled shop the day they stopped making Magic Brownie

But I gotta know how many scoops I should take.

>tfw ate phish food with my first gf on our first date
>tfw can't eat it anymore with having feelings

They use xanthan, guar and other gums to change the consistency of the ice cream. There's nothing unsafe about it but the mouth feel is off from the kind of ice cream people used to make. Those gums are there to make it feel thicker but it's the wrong kind of thickness. It won't even melt the same.

How is rum raisin? A certain anime kept bringing it up, so I was interested in trying a bit.

I don't doubt it, I generally stick with the vanillas, caramels, sweet cream and chocolate varieties so they could very much be lacking elsewhere. They never seem to go too exotic even with their new artisan category. Btw, the vanilla tangerine and shortbread is kinda unique.

This.

As a famous example for when companies take to far see walmart's ice cream bar fiasco.

youtube.com/watch?v=SozZHZAWS64

OK. Fuck you, because I love ice cream and I'm trying to cut at least 5-8 lbs within next month, but I'm going to buy a couple pints tomorrow. I hope you proud of yourself

Nobody said you had to eat the whole fucking pint and cry yourself to sleep.

I used to be a fat fuck, so I have shitty relationships with food.
If I have the moments when I can be strong I usually just dump the rest of the food into the trash to avoid temptation. The good thing about the Haagen Dazs that they actually have 3.6 oz cups, so I can buy several flavors and still be within my calorie limit

Then don't fucking do it yet if you don't have that kind of self control. Just wait until you hit your goals. Fuck, it's like you're looking for an excuse to be fat.

>Then don't fucking do it

gayest thread on Veeky Forums desu