Tfw too sad to lift

>tfw too sad to lift

What's got you down sunbae?

do some cocaine and hit the gym

Power through it, user. My spirit is with you.

Do it, you will feel better when you are over, whenever i feel like shit i hit the gym hard and that makes me feel usefull, healty and manly, instead of spending all day selfpiting myself in my room.

get angry and lift

Follow this man's advice. Or just go half ass a workout, you'll feel better if you make yourself go. Been getting over dis bitch, skipped the gym feeling sorry for myself. Started going again and right away my confidence and poise are back I know she'll be replaced soon

Just mutually ended a 5 year relationship because I'm going far away for dental school.

It's better to have loved and lost than be a 19 year old virgin

tfw oneitis and too depressed to go to the gym

>It's better to have loved and lost than be a 19 year old virgin
>than be a 19 year old virgin
>19 year old virgin

[spoiler]Its my one and only all consuming motivation to do everything productive in my life including getting Veeky Forums[/spoiler]

Lifting releases endorphin which is basically natty morphine. Lift and you'll feel better.

This. Hit the gym will make you fill better. It's scientificly proven. Been there bro and lifting/running is the only way out.

>tfw the girl I like just polietely deflected my invitation for a second date
At least I tried, but it sucks, bruhs. RIP in peace, relationship that seemed like it could have been good.

i know this feel

my girlfriend just told me that when we entered a relationship a year ago she was still in a relationship with her last boyfriend, and continued to see him 3 months into our relationship... and she is just telling me now..

Dump immediately, holy shit.

we've been taking a break since and i think im just gonna have to tell her that..

just feels bad fampai

I feel you dude. Hang in there, but in the long run you won't be happy with her anymore. It's gonna stay in the back of your mind.

thanks man, its so fucking ironic because literally the night before she told me all of this there was a feels thread on here, and I was posting about how I'm dating a girl who cheated on her last bf (used being in a bad emotional state as her excuse), and asked if I should trust her or move on.

next fucking day she tells me all of this shit. I've learned my lesson. she's been gaining weight and I've been losing, I'm due for an upgrade anyways.

I hope you decide to leave her, and get better soon, user.

Its okay OP, try to push yourself to go and listen to upbeat music.
Worst case scenario you skip today and go twice as hard tomorrow, just make sure to not leave the routine

That's the spirit senpai, bang some sloots until you find the upgrade

Motivation thread?

And that's the tooth

just youtube some Greg plitt motivational and you'll be Gucci D E S U S E N P A I

Right in the feels.

underappreciated

tfw future you is fucking qt dental hygienists

TRAIN ME HARD

Sex. Sex over everything. Over everything in the world.

>tf got gastro the same day I did a very heavy/high volum back day

I didn't know suffering, that was 2 days ago and I'm still a wreck.