Arms and how often to trian them

Tfw been neglecting arms and feel for the compound and chim ups only meme.What are the best exercise for biceps and triceps isolation?Need to get my arms huge as we'll.

lying tricep extensions, dips, rope pulldowns

dumbbell curls to infinity and beyond

biceps: curls

triceps: LTEs, pushdowns, CGBP

Trian at least 8 hours day

I do:

Biceps:

Barbell curls
Hammer curls
Concentration curls
Pull-ups
Rows

Triceps:

Lying triceps extension
Bench press
Incline bench press
OHP

Should you do them every day,I biceps on back day and tria on chest,i have an arms day and do both on shoulder day.I herd you can do them every day,I don't want to be an armlet either l.

I will take my advice from someone with the ability to form a competent sentence, thank you very much.

I didnt undertand what you were trying to say,but dont train arms everyday,your muscles need time to recover,you dont want to overtrain them.

Do both everyday after main workout,works for me.

So how often should you train bis and tris?

After a good chest workout i have problems doing a few push-ups,you are not training hard enough if you can pull this off.

48 hours,google is your friend!

>ITT: DYELs

READ THE STICKY.

ITS NOT THAT HARD.

JUST FUCKING DO IT.

STOP BEING A CUNT.

everything twice a week

Do this for any particular muscle group you want to blast. 48 hours rest for each muscle group:

Compound lift 1, 4 sets of 10, 90 seconds rest between sets
compound lift 2, 3 sets of 10, 90s rest between
Compound lift 3, 3 sets of 10, 90s rest

Then to finish:
(Pick a lighter weight than usual)
Isolation movement. 7 sets of 10.
30-45 seconds rest between sets.

You will feel the burn like never before

I do all of these at 3x8-12:

Skullcrushers
Tricep pushdowns
Hammer curls
Bicep curls
Reverse bicep curls

For forearms, which you should always train, I do 3x15-25:

Wrist curls
reverse wrist curls
Forearm twists

If you count the shoulders as part of the arm:

Mid rep lateral raises (3x8-12 at higher weight)
High rep lateral raises (3x15-20 at lower weight)
Reverse dumbbell flies (3x8-12)

These are just my isolation exercises without including my compounds. I'm also on a PPL so I can get away with higher volume; if you're on a full body then you might want to just add one curl for each muscle group per session. For example, do skullcrushers, hammer curls, and forearm twists at the end of your session.

do biceps 2-3 times a week every week 5 sets of at least 6-8 reps of challenging weight

>tfw fell for the only compounds and chinup meme

I think you're supposed to switch off it once you get to like 3plaet deadlift or something

this is retarded and i am not doing that

get the fuck out of my thread

someone help me now

Well then kill yourself you retarded faggot. Three solid pieces of advice and you'd rather whinge cause they all involve hard work.

Perhaps if you spent more time on your arms instead of sticking mlp toys up your ass you wouldn't be in this predicament

>mfw i wasnt even OP

DO U DAKE ISSHUE WITH MY DEEVOS SHENGANS?

u mad man? haha

deceived!