/fraud/ general

Steroids and osteoporosis, a match made in heaven.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=indian pharmacy
nopaste.me/view/854e23b8
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/homebrew/list
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I run accutane and DNP at the same time

All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe.

bernie sanders

Cuck

Man when is this tren A leaving my body?

2 weeks since last pin but I still get these fucked up dreams.

No joke, my dream last night:

>sister invites guy she met online over for dinner
>the guy is bodybuilt talking alpha with a balding head
>he talks about his adventures and travelling
>the guy is fucking JM

>Dreaming that JM is over at your place talking about the nature in Middle Amerika

Fuck this man, I'm never using tren again

Critique my first cycle please.

Weeks 1-6 Dianabol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-16 Test E 250mg E3D
Weeks 14-16 Sdro 10mg/ED, 20mg/ED
Weeks 16-18 Nothing Nothing
Weeks 18-22 Nolvadex 40mg/40/20/20
Weeks 1-18 Aromasin 12.5mgED

Eating a shit ton, bulking as much as possible. Will cut down on TDEE if too much fat gaining.

>manlet faggots
>roid osteoporosis

Duh

I ain't losing weight till I move out and stop being surrounded by shit food

>Friday night
>830pm
>look over at phone
>still no missed text
h-heh, they'll be messaging me any second now, right guys? Its still early...

>dbol
>sdrol
>dbol and sdrol
>first cycle

Good luck with that.

just give me your sisters hand in marriage
I'll gladly take her off your hands

And I'll only charge you a couple thousand for it too!

Alright Veeky Forums Ive head a lot about beginner test only cycles of about 500mg. I'm still a beginner and young enough that I don't wanna fuck around with my endocrine system, but it sounds like there aren't that many drawbacks to a simple test cycle. Can you cycle the same amount of test a few cycles, or are there diminishing returns? In addition, granted you do PCT correctly, what are the risks for a 21+ year old?

I'm new to testosterone cycles and have a 250mg vial of cypionate, how often should I inject? I just shot up about 1-4th to 1/5th of the vial into my ass. How many ml is recommended and how often?

All cycles suppress your gonads. Your body has a feedback mechanism that interprets exogenous hormones as excess endogenous production, so it curtains production to zero. That's why we do a pct.

>That's why we do a pct.
More like that's why we cruise. Amirite?

After the PCT can you keep the majority of the muscle gained on a mass gaining cycle, given that you don't cut wayyy down on bf or do another cycle? A simple test cycle every now and then sounds golden with proper PCT and recovery.

Yeah but not for our first time.

you didnt happen to be running tren E before the tren A did you?

it took 2.5-ish weeks since last pin of tren A for it to leave my body last time but i was using tren A to top off a tren E blast.

After your cycle your test levels will be lower than normal for a few weeks and you will lose muscle during that time. Afterwards, you should easily keep everything if you're below your bodies maximum natural limit. If you use a cycle to go beyond your natty limit you'll lose it gradually. How fast is really not a question I know enough about to answer.

>tfw

post sister
is she better than yolo's sister?

Melb brahs

Hook me up

1/8th of a vial, 3 times a day. Except for sundays. Sundays you do 1/4th.

So how do I into roids?
What should I expect to pay for quality shit that won't kill me?

Can I use a 7mg nicotine patch as an Aromatase Inhibitor to get my Estradiol in the 400's ng/dl back down to normal range?

This is a serious question, I am currently unable to get AI because Don't know any trust-able sources in the UK and need something ASAP.

order from indian pharmacy you fucking mong

k but i'll need you to loan me a couple thousand first

he hasn't seen her and he never will, goddamnit

30-40 a vial of test is decent. Stick to test only for your first cycle, if you decide to take the plunge. A couple vials should suffice (8-12 weeks). AI's and PCT tend to be a larger part of the total cost - especially if you buy pharma grade, which you should. You don't want to get bitch tits from bunk bathtub drugs. My roommate fondles my B-cups when they're lactating. Not fun.

Enjoy your moobies.

fuck this place i dont care what any of you faggots thing

i finally have BOSS life and with the girl of my dreams

Jesus christ I'm sorry..
Thanks for quality advice brother

>Implying I want them to set their poo filled pills to me

Indian pharmacies are trustable? Anyone mind writing a trustable one?

What did he mean by this?

She's fuckin sexy dude good catch

Jokes on you, I had gynecomastia since I was 13.

Yes, they're fine

lmgtfy.com/?q=indian pharmacy

>Weeks 1-18 Aromasin 12.5mgED
>ED
no

>sdrol
no

>dbol
maybe. probably should keep your first cycle to only one compound but it's whatever, no real harm to it

If I push my mind hard enough anything is possible?

I meant enjoy your man boobs.

Sure you're right, buddy. Sure you're right.

no you're fucked

Same fucking shit with noobs and creating their own faggot routines

Just follow the god damn sticky and stop inventing your own shit.

1-12-16 test e
2 weeks off
4 weeks 40/40/20/20

Eh... that's a lot of shit. Stick with test, and maybe, MAYBE a really mild oral like tbol if you absolutely feel you must ignore all advice to the contrary.

AI eod or less. Depends on how much you aromatize.

I'd consider tapering/kickstarting with test prop if you can stomach the pip and eod injections.

>sdrol
But I wanna so badry

Damn, those are some massive man boobs. Mine are nothing compared to him.

Don't give up. Some day you may.

FREE WIFE?!
you just made the biggest mistake of your life bud

I am gonna make it brahs, we are all gonna make it.

she's leaving in 2 months. better hurry

link to sticky pls

if i marry her the greencard wont expire

First page. Above the running dinosaur. Tard.

no she's legal. she's just leaving the state.

you know where i am. get her here or lose her forever, nerd

nopaste.me/view/854e23b8
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/

retard

Thanks for enabling the tards, tard.

Hey i have a shit ton of her stuff

You're in the fucking UK where's it's more legal than anywhere. Fuck me.

>/fraud/ is slow on a friday night

Enjoying your test confidence and drive, I hope

Thanks for reminding me I'm drinking alone, fuck face.

> pls dont leave

Friends from Portland are arriving shortly, but my weekend doesn't start til tomorrow night. Plan on going to my side girls on Sunday/Monday.

>tfw waiting for Saturday so I can bone waitress
Fridays are overrated

>tfw 3 Tinder bots

fug

this adrol felt really good lifting on
I dunno if its adrol I guess but it was nice so I'm going to take more

>tfw work in7 hours
fuck fridays and saturdays desu

Brewing vs buying ?

>inb4 it's actually MDMA

FAGS

oops, you got me

its ok mdma is still plenty anabolic

sup fraud

i have done a few cycles, but always long esters. i have done one cycle with test prop and tren ace that gave me mad gains, but tren also puts my blood pressure through the roof. im talking stroke level. so i need a little help.

from now on i only want to do short 8 week cycles with short esters. im busy recovering from an 8 month b&c under the supervision of an endo, but in october i will be ready to go again. from extremely low test levels i have gone up to about 25% bf, but whilst recovering ive managed to get down to about 18% so far. i will be around 12% hopefully around october and want to do a quick cycle to get down to about 8-10% while looking full and hard. i will have the help of a sports nutritionist so just need a cycle.

i was thinking maybe test, npp and mast. or maybe test, npp, anavar. any other suggestions?

Brew dude. Unless you make lots of money or are unable to brew due to living conditions.

Test mast and NPP sounds perfect. I'd 30-40mg Ed of all three as long as you want.

get AI UK domestic

[email protected]

Any advice for brewing?

No, it's really easy. Just be as sterile as possible.

How much does all the equipment cost, roughly? Excluding raws, of course. It's something I've seriously considered. How hard is it to fuck up? (over/underose, etc.)

Pretty sure r/steroids has a home brew guide.

Speaking of which, why does their bby's first cycle Cut Edition reccomend such low doses for a cut? Why not just cruise at 300-500mg for a cut, or is it assuming that you're coming off of a blast?

Fuck, I'm 4 weeks into my first cycle. Pinning sust 400 twice a week and I feel better than ever. I've exploded size and strength wise. I just wanted to thank you all, I wouldn't have gotten this far without your advice. Already planning out my next cycle. I can't believe I thought I was only going to do one cycle lol.

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/homebrew/list

You don't need high doses to cut. 250mg/wk IS a cruise. 500mg is not.

I definitely used cruise in the wrong context. Would you not get more bang for your buck running a cut at higher doses? Or is it just a waste of gear because you're not in a surplus?

I know guys, I was just curious about your personal experience because shit varies. My first cycle turned out quite a bit more expensive than most people suggested it would be, for example. Wiki, okay, got it.

So when I buy hgh how do I actually partition it up into iu doses?

pic related

Not really, diet is the main manipulator. The drugs are just to hold LBM.

You can go balls to the wall with Test/Mast/Tren/Var/Clen/GHRP's while cutting too, but for most people's purposes here that's too much.

Thanks bro. I'm currently looking into a cutting cycle due to having to take a hiatus from lifting due to injuries, figured it could be nothing but beneficial.

Ah yeah, got to do my bi-monthly shot of 330mg Test U.

Went to the cardiologist, tentative diagnosis of periocarditis, timing makes sense with my upper respiratory infection. It's at least getting better though and they said it would likely continue fixing itself without medication. Got an ultrasound scheduled so it'll be reassuring to finally have my heart checked out fully.

>tfw no heart disease
I'll be back on 7 grams a week in no time.

On the other hand, just found out I didn't land a hotel room within walking proximity of a convention I wanted to go to soon, fucking balls, just not going to go then.

Welp, time to get dudded up and hit the bar.

test

Oh yeah I should get my heart murmur checked out

Dew it.

hi folks.

planning on cruise instead of pct

would be that bad if i cruise pinning once a week?

i know optimal is E3D with test-e, but hate pinning and half-life is 7 days after all. or it's just a bad idea?

>a convention I wanted to go to soon

The big video game one?

TEST U
E
S
T

U

>within walking distance

U B E R

Nah, I used to volunteer at that one, not sure it would be that good of a time, who knows though, maybe I'll look into it. The one I was referring to was down in California.

>half life is like 7 days

ur sis goin to oregon, wa or arizona?

>manipulating electronic devices in altered states
N O P E

Washington

But you don't have to be drunk to get an Uber taxi?

r u homo?

>drunk
You just don't get it, man.

Altered states, as in the state of California vs the state of California during the acid wave?

Can we ever truly answer that?

Get off the fucking drugs man. You have heart issues.

Something like the last one.

Haven't taken any stimulants for several months now, well before any heart issues presented, and I don't plan on taking any anytime soon. I'm just joshing, christ.

Has anyone used Naps? How are they? Alternatives? In the US btw.

Lord Fatty, is that you?