This is a fat people hate not ugly people hate thread

I think my bf's brother just did pretty much the same thing
>I burned 155 calories at the gym today
I laughed and I think it hurt his feels

>mate's flatmate starts going to the gym
>making okay progress
>go out to club and she's doing wallsits and shit
>"Gains, bro! Getting gains!"
I don't know what the fuck she was thinking.

video of one of the protestors at the triggering:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I

note also based asian girl behind her

These threads inspired me to stay the course and keep losing weight. I'm a disgusting slob but I've lost 75lbs since October. Just started going to the gym and my weight loss has stalled for 3 weeks now despite not eating any more and on some days eating less than I did without exercise. Disappointing but looking at this foul pig keeps me going.

>foul pig

the funny thing is she accuses the speaker of being a 'rape apologist'.

bitch nobody is ever going to rape you

hmmm
rapists go after old women 80+ some go after sheep
some them really dont seem to have control they just need to fuck somthing

kinda like a those ppl who just need to eat and will pretty much shovel anything resembling food down theri gullet

So do people like this seriously have no self awareness? Or at least an understanding of hypocrisy. Seems to me that they end up doing everything that they are apparently against.

i love this sloppy cunt. i love how as soon as she hears a feelgood phrase she gets on board and parrots it. Realtime processing of tumblrinas.

No one ever sat her down, calmly explained why she is a failure as a human being, and beaten the shit out of her.

I blame the welfare state and a lack of fathers.

fucking kek

This actually made me feel crippling sadness.

welfare state? really?

it's hard to remember how little we once knew about how this stuff works.
most people still think crunching will get you abs.
shit, I remember telling a friend, as a teenager, that if he wants a six pack he should just crunch everyday. fucking cringe.

Topkek

we all gonna make it breh
keep on lifting

>that complacent oblivous face

fucking irritating

>scooped up some free snacks

Fuck this.

Fat isn't a description of your personality it's a description of a class of organic chemicals your body carries a >50lbs excess of.

Omg I can't stop laughing imho tbqh senpai

With every frame Julius dies a bit on the onside

fucking cunt

Fat acceptance=laziness

I think if it ever took me over a minute to stand up from a seated position, I would just kill myself.

At least she is already at the fucking graveyard.

Saves the logistical nightmare of hauling that fat fuck.

If there was ever a time to have a moment of clarity about how abhorrently obese you are it's when you fail to stand up in a graveyard because of your own fat weighing you down.

Probably just rolled home and had a laugh about it over a bucket full of lasagne though.

Jesus Christ, I feel claustrophobic trying to imaging myself in her position. The nog didn't go to jail, she brought jail to herself.

now he's not going to go to the gym anymore

>thank you for trying!

Gets me every time.

I decided to lose weight several months ago when I was like 220 pounds because even that was too much.

How do people become rolling lard balls and not feel a need to lose weight?

How do they even manage to GET that fat?

> did a great workout tonight
> ate a great healthy but filling meal
> fat hate thread on page one

it's a good saturday

Out of all the images posted here, this one pisses me off the most
Just look at her fat smug face, as if she actually did something good that day

>How do they even manage to GET that fat?

It's all genetics brah.

Is this how guest lectures/debate/whatever is going on American Campuses?
No-one can even hear what the speaker is saying because of retards constantly yelling and shit. There is absolutely no respect for the speakers or their opinions. Critical thinking and debate is going to shit this way, goddamn.

Tell me you wrecked her with facts, user.

>health is NOT a moral obligation
That's true, but I'm not morally obliged to support it
>nor is it entirely within our control
Niggah wat?

But it's true. Health isn't entirely in your control, you can get cancer or an auto-immune disease out of sheer bad luck.

That does not mean that obesiy doesn't directly cause bad health though. These fucking fatties are intentionally giving themself diseases.

This is a picture of trigglypuffs class (she's in the video posted above flipping shit at the college lecture)

She has been getting annihilated over the Internet since it happened last week. Shit is gold.

Ah, I didn't recognise her right away. When they get fat enough, all fatties look alike.

Dont mix healt and weight/being fit or not.

She is framing that statement around fatness, so I'm using it in her context.

Translation : I walked on the treadmill for thirty minutes, grabbed two free bagels and then drove home.

Very true. That being said I kinda wish I could sit in on this just to watch, shit must be mad entertaining.

>aku ankka pls

>tfw en ymmärrän suomea

> trigglypuffs class
Wait...so is she presenting...or fucking teaching?

>a cunt and a cuck pop out a kid and name it pweshus snowfwake
>snowflake can do no wrong
>never teach it manners or discipline it, just praise it for its "creativity"
>laugh and clap when crotchfruit screeches over people who are trying to talk
>giggle when it runs over and hits people and calls them foul names
>pamper it, never make it work or study, but it anything it wants
>send it to college
>???
>be surprised when colleges devolve to preschools

They made spanking illegal and this was the result. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Thanks libshits.

She teaches a class on body positivity lolz

Should have gave him a packet of crisps and told him that's what he burned off kek

Holy shit.

Some super Veeky Forums guy or girl should stand up and be like "I'm happy with my current body. Do you think I should change?"

Just to see what ol' Triggs says.

>That's true, but I'm not morally obliged to support it

If you live in a country where you pay into healthcare, you are morally obliged to be healthy. At the very least you should try.

Healthcare should exist for people who need it because they got shit luck, not people who need it because they can't stop eating McDonald's.

I definitely see this happening in the future if she teaches this class again. Becoming a meme has its consequences

Physical education is in a pretty fucking abysmal state in the public school system these days.

People just need to troll the fuck out of her and turn her into a bigger joke than she already is.

How the fuck does someone like her get to teach? Jesus America.

You know, if people are really comfortable with being fat, it's kind of their prerogative. Kind of like how people smoke even though they know it'll probably shorten their life. Doesn't make them any more appealing to look at, but whatever.

The fat acceptance movement in general and death fatties can take a long walk off a short pier, though. Talking people out of healthy lifestyles and even harassing them for "subscribing to mainstream standards". Spreading absolute fucktons of misinformation about how the risks of obesity are greatly exaggerated and that the entire medical profession is somehow just too lazy/fat-shaming to get familiar with "fat bodies".

Sorry for blog. Pic related, girl I know on the left is so large she can't walk without the assistance of a cane but complains that her doctors are discriminatory and fat-shaming. And denies that her chronic pain condition has anything to do with weight.

> If you live in a country where you pay into healthcare, you are morally obliged to be healthy. At the very least you should try.

I live in a place with universal healthcare and have to agree with this. I wish more people realized.

>i fap to cp all day long it feels great

It's absolutely sick. I think we are starting to see the beginning of the end of all this bullshit through the growing popularity of these triggering talks across america

Just matched with a lardass on tinder with only MySpace angles

Her bio and another pic

I mean I'm a PhD and I'm supposed to be teaching next year, but there are so many rules at my uni. If you're not an officially funded PhD, you're not even allowed to teach. And you're damn well not allowed to design your own courses yet.

The quality of education at American universities is loathesome. And they make students pay so much for it!

Jesus Christ, how prevalent is this shit?

Well, at least you were a bit more diplomatic about it than most people here would be.

I agree wholeheartedly. I also don't think it's every school being this bad. I graduated with two degrees a couple years ago and never had to take any SJW bullshit classes. Probably the worst I had to take was a business ethics class where our professor focused only on women/feminist leadership in America (so basically nothing about ethics)

>no respect for herself
>no respect for the dead
This triggers the religious in me

You and me both.

kek

You might be adding muscle now which is weight gain, but good gains.

>I also don't think it's every school being this bad.

Yeah, fair enough. But man, if I had a kid on their way to college I would make it clear I would only pay for schools I approved of.

she unmatched me lol

and you sound like a tosser. why'd you bother to message her in the first place?

fuck dude. pay over 30 grand a year and your TA doesn't know the material and needs to google it. or the prof or ta cannot communicate and ends up contradicting himself. or fucks up the questions on your exam. fucking horrible.

kek

I enjoy how she implied she's nice/has a kind personality and then equated being thin with being fake/a bitch in the same breath.

Some people really don't have self-awareness.

Telling it like it is, my man. Good on you.

All of my keks

>KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS CAMPUS
>out of breath

Not to mention she's fat girl angling to look thin on pictures

because I swipe right to everyone and like to have some fun from time to time?

>2016
>doesnt understand crunches are a perfectly fine exercise
But muh deadlifts r all i neeeeddd!!!1!1

Dumbass

Just like a fatty's scale

I'm a fat fuck in rehab but I've been stalling lately and I need to keep my eyes on the prize every morning. So if any of you guys or grills with a good voice are feeling angry today can you record a clip telling me to wake my fatass up and get to work?

Thanks for sharing this. I needed it.

can someone please post the image where the fat guy sees some motivational post and then throws out all his junk food (several boxes)

>record a clip telling me to
No, fuck you. You're a loser, and you're never gonna make it if you need daily ego strokes.