Is this in acceptable cutting diet?

is this in acceptable cutting diet?

>coffee in the morning

> 2 scoops protein shake (with milk) for lunch

>1 ribeye steak and spinach (or broccoli) for dinner

>cottage chese before bed

I mean if you can manage to stay awake the entire day then sure. Maybe some egg whites with bfast?

What do you mean stay awake all day?

And yeah, eggs would be good. Maybe a banana

>cottage cheese
Is this a meme? I brought some after seeing everyone on fit posting about it and godamn it is revolting. I fed it to my chickens and they didn't even eat it

sure, if it's sustainable and kcals in < kcals out.

>Fed it to my chickens

Fit needs flags.

>not raising chickens

Damn son, where do you live? I live in the US, and half the people I know have chickens. Chicks cost less than a dollar, and you get buried under eggs. My uncle has close to 20 chickens, and he supplies more eggs than the entire extended family can deal with.

This.

We have like 14 hens rn, we give em away to family and sell them to neighbors and shit. Altough before we moved out of the burbs, we weren't allowed to have chickens. Against some uppity town law

It's no wonder I always see threads about cheating on a cut when you're all starving yourselves all day.

so it's not a good cutting plan?

please dont bully me

Will you be building the wall or just paying for it?

How the fuck should we know? You cut by eating your TDEE minus 500 calories. Without knowing your TDEE and your portion sizes, nobody can tell you whether that's a reasonable diet or not.

My diet is
Don't eat anything for three days
Eat on their day (spinach soup or something less than 50 calories)

Lose kilos like a shopaholic loses money

no get out

unless i state that i'm a 250+ lb land whale or a manlet skelly, it's pretty easy to infer what my tdee might be

faggot

now reply to me and bump the thread again, stupid nigger :)

im sorry i guess i should have been more specific

Stay fat

YET AGIN I HAV PLANDED THE SEADS OF ANGRY N UR HEART.

Not enough fiber, carbs or veggies and too much dairy. Ribeye everyday? Absolute madman.

>not enough carbs

fuck

is this why i always feel "empty" or something after i eat my steak and spinach?

i would have thought it was the high sodium from my steak sauce..

You should be getting more carbs and fiber from vegetables, whole grains, and legumes. Eating more of these will help you feel fuller longer.

>Consuming legumes and grains on a cut

What the fuck are you saying. That's the express route to fat.

NO coffee, you need to watch those calories.

fuck you friendo

almost got me though

Whole grains and legumes are the best way to get fiber and complex carbs into your diet. Eating appropriate portions of these is key to success in a long cut and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Bet you want to eat those seeds too fatty

Kek i must admit you have won this argument

I accept my defeat