Does this trigger you Veeky Forums?

Does this trigger you Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHKmYCCX4_w
youtu.be/oss7KmiHLmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>as a part of radical movements
it's always funny to me when people willingly describe themselves with negative adjectives like 'radical'. how can they not notice they fucked up when they themselves have to admit to being part of a 'radical movement'?

Haha no. I love fatties and I especially love seeing them voice their opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHKmYCCX4_w

The only "radical" thing she's going to do is spike her blood sugar levels beyond what was previously thought humanly possible

Radical just means significant its not negative

How the fuck can she support her second point? What else would fatness be about?

they should all die

they believe that no matter how big you are (small doesnt count) your body size has no effect on your health

Ohhhhhhh

So they're actually mentally ill and delusional?

Don't they have Biology, Nutrition, Health/Wellness, Exercise Science, Psychology or Physiology professors at these schools? Couldn't they just easily refute this bullshit and be done with it?

They're probably too busy actually working to waste time with these people

>key takeaways
Kek.

The only radical thing here is her gravitational pull on the solar system

No honestly it just kind of makes me sad that delusion has progressed to this level

You rarely seem to see fit people arguing for all the fat acceptance and doing slides how's about it. It's always fatties. White people campaign for black people. Rich black people fight for poor black people. Non cripples want justice for cripples. There are lots of men who identify as feminists. What is amiss?

I'd like to see someone who is incredibly Veeky Forums give one of those conferences. It would be pretty funny

You can't argue with these fat fucks

Nah lots of celebrities jump on this shit for pr

>takeaways
They should have a lot of experience with that...

I like seeing society crumble, so this legit make me giggle.

more power to her.

You notice how you never see people with PhDs giving these talks?

Everyone I've ever seen do this sort of thing looks exactly the same, super obese white woman with unkempt hair and a bad attitude

Who is Amy schemer? Jlaw said something about this too. Likely Emilia Clarke Duncan will say something soon, from got, the dragon queen

My bad, take back Schumer

gooby pls

>So they're actually mentally ill and delusional?
Yes.

What's funny is that Bacon's (originality of HAES) work doesn't even argue that fat isn't unhealthy, just that fatties have difficulty keeping weight off.

The entire "movement" (like they have moved in their lives) is analogous to saying that smoking is healthy because most smokers have trouble quitting

science is sexist, shitlord!!

actually it's kinda legit

i'm fit and i support fat acceptance. fat shaming is counterproductive.

This is embarassing and cringe inducing. It completely takes away from real issues..

Seriously underrated post.

You bet your sweet ass it triggers me

That's pretty brutal man. You want your gains to be comparably better than the average by encouraging people to fucking kill themselves with food?

Fuck.

Western women are the most disadvantaged group of people on earth, more needs to be done to help women in developed nations lead easier lives!

Kekd heartily
>ice cream captcha

So, is fat hate about health or not? She then has two main points to make about health after trying to identify that it's not relevant.

Top kek
>complain in a Western country about some goat Herder country with terrorism and Sharia law
>introduce terrorism and Sharia law

I dunno, man. Works for me.

ive never been more triggered in my life

someone call 911 and get me to a safespace ASAP

The captialism part does make sense.
>sell people high calorie, highly addictive food
>people get obese
>sell people diet pills and weight loss programs

Ever been to a uni? Different departments don't interact much. Some of them hate others.

i'm still proud of myself for getting the wikipedia article for 'weightism' deleted
we really need to band together and purify wiki on this topic

It shows that the language and logic of Feminism has no center because it can be used to support something this stupid

It's frightening that women are drawn to a discourse where nothing can be proven wrong

ffs just shave that shit

Except Emilia Clarke is well on her way to becoming a fatty

Is killing people for cheating on their husbands/wives really that terrible though? It's more harsh of a punishment than it should be, but still. It's not like they didn't choose to commit adultery.

>fatness has little to nothing to do with health
>healt is NOT a moral obligation

wew

Are you just eating your own shit level retarded, or simply trolling?

The biggest trigger here is her fucking presentation skills.

Why have all that text on a slide? If you wanted people to read a wall of text just give them a fucking sheet of paper.

God damn fatties, always doing things half assed.

>not keeping all your hair
what are you a nu-male

I had a sociology professor go on and on saying that Islam was actually liberating for women, and that the hijab was a good thing.

It's hilarious that super leftys reverse on themselves

Only Yemeni Veeky Forumsizen here so allow me to clarify my dear dyel

If you cheat on your wife she can divorce your ass and keep anything you've given her including your children in some cases. Usually a guy can rebound out of the shame of cheating but oftentimes they stay out of public site or move away, and the woman can easily remarry while the guy would have to go and find a bottom-of-the-barrel woman.

When a woman cheats, the entire town will pester the man that he's a cuck and that all of his children aren't his. This also brings massive shame to the male's family name and lineage. Usually in such cases the man divorces the wife, gives her nothing, keeps the children at his discretion and can re-marry. The woman in this scenario cannot remarry anyone "of value" and will most likely stay single or get hitched to an elderly man or hideous 1/10 poor person.

When do the executions happen? It comes down to that province's elders and their methods of resolution. Where I come from and mostly anywhere else, it's usually a family member (hot-headed brother/uncle/father) that becomes vindictive and will escalate the situation in his town to public lashings/"honor-killing." Nowadays though people can pay heavy fines to save themselves from physical torture. The last several times someone cheated in my town literally nothing happened - they just divorced, followed by heavy fines and no one spoke of it. It's often done like this where the population is educated and the town's elders are all diplomatic & religious.

I do know of several people who found out their spouses were cheating on him while at work - they slit their throats themselves out of rage (happens all over the world). There's also been women who after they cheated - took their own lives for the realization that hot steamy sex via adultery has stripped her of her honor + their consciousness is torn apart and feel like whores (massive contrast to sluts here that comically rationalize it okay).

In conclusion, the divorce rate over there is probably not even 15% whereas in the U.S. it's over 50%. Out of the entire statistic perhaps 10% of the divorces that were initiated because of infidelity (probably 25%) led to the death of someone.
So following up with bro-math we'd get 0.15 x 0.25 x 0.10 = 0.25% of marriages end up in the death of someone. While men do get killed by the woman's family members it's admittedly lop-sided in favor of the males.

I really hope someone raised their hand and asked which takeaways were key and why she forgot to put them on the slide

Doesnt sound that bad explained like this t.b.h

But I still kinda hate muslims because all of them scream and look dumb and retarded from what I see in my town (I live in Spain,there is a lot of moroccans here)

She's certainly going to get a lot of free radicals, especially in her bowels

No it doesnt, and if it triggers you, you are retarded.

Do you get triggered by a shark attacking a weaker fish? By an Indian shitting in his designated street? By a pack of wolfs attacking the oldest, weakest individual of their prey?

Its just nature. Fat people will naturally try and create a cognitive dissonance that allows them to stuff their faces without feeling bad.

Thats why you dont openly attack them, because they will just create more lies and excuses for themselves to keep living this way.

What you do is treating them like normal people, but showing them by example why its better to be /fit than fat.

>sprinting to the tram and jumping over a sign to hold up the doors for my group of fatties that arrive one minute later huffing and puffing
>ohp pressing the office chair fattie cant even carry alone
>flirting with hot chicks in front of your fat friends

That is how you actively battle the fat epidemic.

If you guys just wanna hate thats fine i guess but you need to realize fatties wont stop to fat because you hate them.

Everyone knows science is the work of white cis males which makes it a part of the patriarchy by default, meaning they dont have to listen to it.

>black and white
>sentences are too long
>0 graphics

Consider me triggered

>Departments don't interact much
Very true. I worked with my advisor on a project for about 2 years before we realized some one in a different department was working on something similar. We all worked together afterwards but it's crazy to me how for 2 years none of us knew about the other's work.

divorce rate is no longer over 50 in the us, it's been declining for decades now actually.

They are willingly destroying themselves and even taking more stupid people with them. How is that not a win for us, and the rest of people with brains?

Why would a picture of Sea World trigger me?

Yes, use logic. That will certainly work on the girl in OP's image. She seems reasonable.

It makes sense but I don't see the problem with it, if people lack the self control to not get fat and are ignorant enough to buy into programs and weight loss supplements then they don't deserve the money they carry.

Fighting for the good cause. I'm proud of you.

It's funny how her shoving cookies and cake down her throat is somehow specifically white men's fault.

I guess she's not entirely wrong in saying that capitalism is involved though seeing how any other economic system would have you starve instead.

based

I have probably 30 chest hairs +3 circles of hair around my nipples

that's it

I look weird as shit if I don't shave.

I don't give a shit
The less fit people the better I stand out

what is it about american sjws and saying "NOT", like stop shouting at me I'm not a badly behaved child I can read and notice the word not when it isn't capitalised

Just one arm flap short of cardiac arrest.

For anybody that really thinks Millennials are doomed though, watch the entire video this is taken from. They're in a liberal arts college, in an auditorium full of liberals, and the majority is cheering Milo on and telling this insufferable whale to shut the fuck up, literally. It's a case in point of vocal minority, and Veeky Forums in general tends to jump to the assumption that she represents the face of the student body when this really couldn't be further from the truth.

Thanks for explaining, I'm always interested in other cultures. Can't say it's better one way or another, but you make the norm sound mostly like the norm on this side of the world (taking half the shit/getting called a cuck/random stupid shits killing others or themselves).

Just sucks our news makes it seem like the extremists are the only sort of Middle-easterners.

>Takeaways

1st grade writing class had great points
1st grade writing class had great points

>>fatness has little to nothing to do with health

Radical comes from 'radix', which is Latin for 'roots'. A 'radical' is someone that wants to 'tear things up by the roots', which has connotations of violence and even thoughtlessness, neither generally considered 'positive'.

>radical (adj.) late 14c., in a medieval philosophical sense, from Late Latin radicalis "of or having roots," from Latin radix (genitive radicis) "root" (see radish). Meaning "going to the origin, essential" is from 1650s. Radical sign in mathematics is from 1680s.

>Political sense of "reformist" (via notion of "change from the roots") is first recorded 1802 (n.), 1817 (adj.), of the extreme section of the British Liberal party (radical reform had been a current phrase since 1786); meaning "unconventional" is from 1921. U.S. youth slang use is from 1983, from 1970s surfer slang meaning "at the limits of control." Radical chic is attested from 1970; popularized, if not coined, by Tom Wolfe. Radical empiricism coined 1897 by William James (see empiricism). - etymonline

>via notion of "change from the roots"
>meaning "going to the origin, essential"

You figured this out just now?

Why do you think the diet industry is all about the latest diet fad that makes you lose 50lbs in no time? Because crash diets almost always fail in the long run.

How do you change a plant from its roots? Have you ever done gardening? Do you know how to deal with weeds? You can't simply lop the flower and stem off; you need to dig the whole plant out.

Don't let the Internet do all your thinking for you.

this is the figurative use of the word "root" meaning "cause or origin"

>root (n.) "underground part of a plant," late Old English rot, from a Scandinavian source akin to Old Norse rot "root," figuratively "cause, origin," from Proto-Germanic *wrot (cognates: Old English wyrt "root, herb, plant," Old High German wurz, German Wurz "a plant," Gothic waurts "a root," with characteristic Scandinavian loss of -w- before -r-), from PIE *wrad- (see radish (n.), and compare wort). The usual Old English words for "root" were wyrttruma and wyrtwala.

>Figurative use is from c. 1200. Of teeth, hair, etc., from early 13c. Mathematical sense is from 1550s. Philological sense from 1520s. Slang meaning "penis" is recorded from 1846. In African-American vernacular use, "a spell effected by magical properties of roots," 1935. To take root is from 1530s. Root beer, made from the extracts of various roots, first recorded 1841, American English; root doctor is from 1821. Root cap is from 1875.

so while there may not be a way to change a plant from its roots that isn't true of everything which has roots in a figurative sense.

In some shithole sharia areas, it requires the eye witness testimony of four upstanding Muslim men to convict somebody of rape. So dudes rape women, then they stone women to death for being whores if they complain about it.

Sounds like if /b/ ran a country, 2bh pham

People like her are common on college campuses

So a guy get monetary punishment and moves away. A girl gets stoned to death? This is barely different from what we knew, and people can easily exploit by gang rape then calling her a whore etc. Bad people exist, specially in those countries with an awful sense of justice.

youtu.be/oss7KmiHLmA

Fat SJWs used to bother me, but then I realized they will be dead soon from heart disease and diabetic complications.

I want everyone to embrace the fat movement. I want everyone to become fat. I want obesity numbers to triple within 5 years.

Then being Veeky Forums will be valued even more.

Actually, people are better at keeping their marriages today than before and around 75% of marriages never divorce. Women today are also less likely to see a benefit in marrying so it happens less and later in life when people are more financially stable.

>key takeout

It wont, you will become an outcast and they will look down on you

So you're saying Veeky Forums guys would become a tabboo like bbc? Perfect.

>A 'radical' is someone that wants to 'tear things up by the roots', which has connotations of violence and even thoughtlessness
But 'tear things up' is just your imagination at play.

'root' itself is abstract there. Do you think political parties have a root under the floor? Is it violent to get to the root of a problem? Kek.

nice shooping skills

Is that the trigglypuff OP?

...holy shit

IS that trigglypuff?!?

>tfw recovering fatty that's lost about 40 pounds so far, on my way to making it
>all of these fatties claiming "muh genetics"

I guess it sucks for them that they don't have my genes.