What's the point of trying to lose a shit ton of weight because you're obese if you hate your fucking life anyway?

What's the point of trying to lose a shit ton of weight because you're obese if you hate your fucking life anyway?

There's less of you to hate.

Because why not

So the rope won't snap.

Your life might just be shitty cause you're fat, and you don't know it

The good old "my life is so shit anyways whats the point.....?"
Oldest excuse in the book. Everyone from addicts to losers use that one.

Bottom line is being obese is fucking uncomfortable, and it gets worse and worse as you get older. It makes so many things difficult that normal people don't even think about.

You will feel happier when you aren't obese even if nothing else in your life changes.

this is my favorite type of humor and all my friends think im an asshole for laughing at shit like this.

>On acid with a few friends
>one friend is trying to get a bracelet thing on his ankle
>it fits on his leg, and his foot, but he cant get it past his ankle so he can wear it
>they said "damn, we really need some butter or oil or something."
>i give them the crazy eyes and say "either that or a knife..."
>they have a look of shock on their face

something to do

Suffering is a gift. Learn from your experiences, don't wallow in your self-pity.

because clothes are cheaper for slim people

I lost 60lbs before but gained it back because I realized I didn't really enjoy life so I sat around all day as a NEET for a couple years leeching off my parents and here I am.

I could lose the weight (started the diet 3 days ago) but I don't really see a point in continuing it. It won't change anything.

how else will you rid yourself of that repressed anger?

You're entirely right, losing weight won't make you less miserable. Grabbing life by the balls and working to change your lifestyle will make you less miserable, and living healthy is a huge part of that. You ever read Nietzsche? You've got to make the most of the life you're given. There is no cosmic scoreboard with winners and losers, there is no "afterparty" for dead people. This is it. You're here, right now, and you never will be again. There's no save/load. There's no checkpoints, no extra lives, no immortality. You "are", until you're "not". Afraid of rejection, failure or mockery? Guess what, even if there's a 99% chance you'll fuck up everything you try, not attempting anything just makes that 100%.

And guess what? "Life is Suffering". You know who said that? The Buddha. Some long-dead Pajeet figured out ages ago that existing is kinda lame, and all we can do is make the best of it. He probably wasn't the first, just one of the better known ones.

How do you measure success? With a piece of paper that says you passed some course? A bank account with lots of big numbers? Perhaps it's simply popularity. Doesn't matter. You have a metric by which you measure yourself, or you wouldn't be miserable. If you have a metric, you have a goal. If you have a goal, no matter how petty and stupid you might think it is, it's still a goal, something to push towards. If nothing else, you could devote your life to making the world less shit.

You're life is utterly pointless and meaningless? Maybe you hate yourself? Lovely, you've got something you hate, which means you've got something you can work to fix. Scared of failure? Can't get motivated? You're convinced you're already at rock bottom. What's there to lose, to be afraid of?

Not a fucking thing.

If I live a great life I won't fondly remember it in the afterlife. There's no difference between a good and bad life after I'm dead.

True. Nothing matters once you're dead. But you're not dead yet.

And that means there's a very big difference between a good and bad life right now, and that's your mindset. I'm telling you, if you've got nothing to lose, nothing's holding you back but your own doubts.
I was you, a couple years ago. Decided enough was enough, I'd give myself one year to unfuck everything or I'd end it. No holds barred. Turn that desperation into motivation. Go ahead, chase your craziest dreams. Worst case scenario, you get exactly what you think you want, and there're no consequences anyways.

How'd you get those 60lbs back senpai

110lbs dude reporting in

I was eating 1500 calories a day with small portions so my stomach was small as shit.

To gain the weight back, I laid around and ate several times a day until I was full. Rinse and repeat for a year or two and bam.

Gotta live long enough to see that season 3.
And lolicon VR.

The more exercise you do, the more weight you lose, the more you won't be feeling like a fat piece of shit that hates life.

Exercise is a very powerful drug, a healthy one at that. There are physiological benefits you won't be able to escape from, if you start.

>You will be able to fuck a cartoon horse in your life time

Escapism here I go