Post one single person on here that has "made it"

Post one single person on here that has "made it"

Zyzz does not count, dying at 24 from steroids is not making it

Lotus?

Promethueus made it i think

Legit lmao. "Making it" is a fucking myth.

Every wondered why Veeky Forums ALWAYS posts the EXACT SAME FUCKING TRILOGY of zyzz, tinytrip and adie as examples of "making it"? BECAUSE THERE'S LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE WHO LIFTING HAS BENEFITED. Hell, even THOSE GUYS didn't benefit from LIFTING, they just benefited from LOSING WEIGHT (i.e. revealing an ALREADY GOOD PHYSIQUE) or GOING THROUGH PUBERTY.

FACE IT, it's not your fucking WORK that matters, it's your GENETICS. It's a fucking BRUTAL reality, having to accept this, I agree 100%, but it's the WAY IT IS.

And yeah, I already fucking KNOW ill get a swarm of LIVID GYMCELS raging telling me I'm wrong, but face it, it's the way is. UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN LIFTING 4+ YEARS, you have NO RIGHT TO COMMENT.

posting tinder conversations from 5/10s is not making it

loads of people make it

one of the key points of making it is not needing to post on Veeky Forums anymore

>And adie

I remember when i use to browse here years ago that DYEL fuck was useless. why do you mention him compared to the others?

Tiny didn't make it at all though. The only person who has made it for sure is Scooby.

fronk yong's probably the best we had

B8
On my third year of lifting though so i guess i dont count

Can't point anyone out, once someone 'makes it' I imagine they slowly drift away from Veeky Forums

wtf is a gymcel

An incel that goes to the gym

Define "made it"

Shut the fuck up you god damn /r9k/ beta piece of shit and stop trying to force your shitty memes

Start tripping already so I can fucking filter your gay ass

I made it years ago, I just come on here for shits and giggles now and then

Most people who are secure and happy don't come to Veeky Forums often or at all. This place just stinks of depression, insecurity and negativity, things only betas wallow in.

I've just been browsing for the past 10 minutes and I already want off this ride.

Like this faggot, jesus christ

post body or fuck off

I've been lifting natty almost 6 years. It took from a kv skeleton to decently ripped, got me a gf.

please keep making excuses. you were never going to make it anyway

Why? So you cucks can pick things out and shit on it? Nothing I do or say or post will change your insecurities about yourself and your life.

>posting tinder conversations from 5/10s is not making it
Ayyyyyy lmao

Veeky Forums BTFO once again

Your doing God's work user. People need to know. They've been lied to all their lives. The system needs people to have hope. But it's not healthy because this hope is built on a throne of lies.

What website do you come from I want to read more of your work.

nice trips btw

stfu samefag beta

dyel detected

This.

It's a bit more than that. 'Gymcel' has the connotation of an incel insisting that building muscle will make girls attracted to him. What he doesn't realize is that it was just his face that was the problem all along.

People will delude themselves to think they have a chance. Funny thing about gymcels is that there's this universal belief that it takes years to 'make it', so they end up wasting countless hours in the gym for years until they finally realize how futile and utterly retarded 'lifting for girls' is. Oh and by the way, everybody on Veeky Forums lifts for girls no matter what they say.

for what it's worth zyzz had a pretty good run for a few years

I don't look that bad though.

I just look average enough that girls aren't going to be instantly into me without me chatting them up a good bit.

My handsome friend does much better with women, but he's like straight 9/10.

If I get ripped girls will instantly have a good perception of me.

Maybe

Fuck if i know

GOD, I fucking HATE people who CAPITALISE EVERY FEW WORDS to prove their point.

The day that I have made it is the day life is no longer worth living. I will always have more to do and new aspirations. I think any other mindset is just complacency.

I have a good looking face, I'm told I look handsome all the time, but I had a really skinny fat body

Once I fixed this and got some muscle and definition I was doing a whole let better with girls

Hes a bald albino

I FUCKING haTE this ASSHOLE who always posts paragraphs with RANDOM ass FUCKING words that are capitalized and I bet he TALKS like a FUCKing doucheBAG in real life TOO

6'4" 215lbs

Like I said, I made it a long time ago.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

with your god damn depressing beta fantasies you fucking pussy, go back to /r9k/ and stay forever

post body or fuck off

anyone can throw out fake numbers, post your body

I kinda feel like i've made it.

I was fat, came here and lost the weight
Got visible abs
Got to a 5pl8 deadlift
Got a better job
Got a cute gf who loves me

I even left for awhile, but i missed the memes.

And no I'm not posting body, just would seem like i was trying too hard.

Thanks m8. They really need to learn, although I guess they never will. Gymcels NEVER learn. I mainly use /fit. but lookism and SH are great too.

>Started browsing Veeky Forums back in Jan 2014
>June 2014 say fuck it and get a membership at golds gym
>worstskinnyfatdudeyou'veeverseen.1pl8m8
>shitty ass lifts, start doing SS, which is not a meme program
>Fast forward today
>getting married in September to literally my soul mate
>job in dubai
>435lbs deadlift, 335lbs squat, 225 bench, 145lbs ohp
>past my 4/3/2/1 goal

Probably need to mention that i'm 5'8 but i really don't mind, I'm even getting hit on by tall ass girls now fit

Feels real good mang

What's the job in Dubai?
My Arabic is getting halfway decent and I want to get in on the sweet, sweet oil money.

Project engineer for a 66 floor skyscraper in the marina.

Dubai's actually not doing too hot at the moment, gotta build your connections. Oil money's drying up with cheap ass oil prices and warwith Yemen!

What's your field user ?

I'd avoid the UAE if you can. Yes, the money can be good (if they don't screw you). Everything else on the other hand? Bullshit central.

If you're a US citizen you'll live really well..

They don't screw you over moneywise there unless you're from some developing country.

Work there for a couple years, get solid experience, save up like 200k. And you've built up a nice little nestegg before you even hit your late 20s.

In my experience, they'll screw pretty much anyone if they think they can get away with it. And they usually can because its not like a foreigner is gonna be taking them to court and winning.

Sup adie.

I'm canadian, originally lebanese, but don't look it in the slightest, so I can tell whenever one of those Muslim fucker is trying to pass one in over my head, you definitely have to be vigilant, and don't be afraid to make a scene, it's the only way they understand that there's a problem

Zyzz was a fitizen ?

This samefaggotry is genuinely sad, maybe if you got off your fat manlet ass and starting lifting you might be happier

BUMP