Pet Recommendations

What kind of pet would you suggest for a Veeky Forums manlet, guys?

dude that dog is like a tank with a neck brace, you know the Hetzer and stugs

7/10 would pet.

get a mastiff so you can ride it in battle

>Manlet goals
pic related

>Sturmgeschutz III
>Let's make an assault weapon with its gun mounted inside a casemate so that it is unable to actually assault anything that isn't standing directly in front of it.

Overall, the Sturmgeschütz series assault guns proved very successful and served on all fronts as assault guns and tank destroyers. Although Tigers and Panthers have earned a greater notoriety, assault guns collectively destroyed more tanks. Because of their low silhouette, StuG IIIs were easy to camouflage and a difficult target. As of April 10, 1945, there were 1,053 StuG IIIs and 277 StuH 42s in service.

The StuG assault guns were cost-effective compared to the heavier German tanks, though in the anti-tank role they were best used defensively, as the lack of a traversable turret was a severe disadvantage in the assault role. As the German military situation deteriorated later in the war, more StuG guns were built compared to tanks, to replace losses and bolster defences against the encroaching Allied forces.

bull terrier

A medium to big dog that you take on walks often. Helps if it's cute, then chicks will want to pet it.

Best pupper, if you can find a breeder

(I actually like cats more than dogs)

That is an ugly dog.

Beagle

Beagles are the best, mine died earlier this year. He was 11 :(
> triggered my feels

that looks pharrel

Go to the shelter, get a nice pupper who needs you and whose temperament you can see ahead of time. I got all three of mine that way and I know they don't really but I swear it feels like THEY KNOW

>cost-effective
>lack of a traversable turret was a severe disadvantage in the assault role
>more StuG guns were built compared to tanks, to replace losses and bolster defences

It was effective, while it was surrounded by tanks. As a tank replacement, it was a piece of shit in a battlefield full of medium tanks.

this
muts are pretty much guaranteed to be more healthy and live longer too.

A mutt

or my personal favorite: the Samoyed

you see, its cute fluffy, white as snow. Why do you need such a manly evil looking dog when you could contrast your incredible gains with a beautiful cloud of happiness ?

get a rotweiler to compensate for being a fucking manlet lmao

>Turns everything in your home gray-white and furry
>Loud and territorial
>Eats like a horse and needs lot of exercise
No thanks

I'm 6'2 and I have a rottweiler

Get one of these bad boys. Tibetan mastiff

Small, ugly, clearly on gear.

The perfect dog for most of Veeky Forums.

The Samoyed is also one of the primitive breeds. It's a handful to educate well.

Lab

They'll love you no matter how small you are

I miss him so much Veeky Forums

>having a bull terrier
>being poor
pick either none or both

boxer

most retarded dogs ever, love them

>file name
for real though these dogs are boss af

Don't you make me remember my border collie. Don't you fucking dare

>tfw want a puppy
>don't want a dog that
>>sheds
>>barks all the time or is aggressive
>>uses the house as a bathroom
what dog should i get? i don't know how to train dogs, so something easy to train is preferable

Your dog is dead

if you want a specific kind of dog, you should make the effort to do some research about it

My Boston Terrier is pretty good for that. He was toilet trained in about 10 days and the only accident he's had since was once at the vet during a scary treatment. He's 4, almost 5 now, so that's a pretty good streak.
His fur is really short, so while twice a year there's some minor shedding, it's pretty negligible.
Captain also never really barks, and is pretty timid with other dogs unless he's at the dog park or knows the other dog.

The only acceptable Veeky Forums animals are doggos.

Extra points for glorious watchdogs like gsd's or athletic puppers like husky-breeds/spitz-breeds

sorry about your penis
how's that big truck you drive?

>not dedicating his life to his dogger

Why don't you just get a naked cat faggot ):

rescue dog that's already housebroken

my gf has a sphynx and it is legit the worst animal ever, it's like /r9k/ but cat

Best dog ever, just make sure you have the room for it

>He would be so good to you

Pit bull.
I really love dopey dogs.

Having a thick skull is also a bonus.

I really REALLY wanted a Canaan dog. I love the look of an ancient breed and my friend has one and they're awesome.

BUT.... they are rare as shit and expensive.

I also found out they are literally the official jew dog.

Anyone know of a similar square body, medium/large sized dog with pointed features?

>inb4 Shiba
god damn doge meme ruined that breed for me.

A Hamplanet

>Hur dur dur

I had a bull terrier when I was young, my family wasn't poor. The dog was fucking retarded, he would literally eat anything you gave him. I used to feed him my kleenexes with ketchup/mayonnaise/ranch (read as anything) on them. He seemed to like it. He died after only having him 2 years.. :( Generally a great dog if can't can deal with their retarded-ness.

If you dont get a Yellow Lab or Golden Retriever, you are an unamerican shit and deserved to be hung and quartered.

R8 my new pupper, Veeky Forums. I'm thinking of naming her Samantha.

congrats on killing your dog dipshit

Snek.
Pure muscle noodle that will teach you patience, dedication and lightning quick strikes and wrestling.

Samantha...
Don't be one of "those" people.

GREAT doggo friendo

r8 10/10

>Sturmgeshutze III
>Let's save ourselves the cost of adding a turret, and produce a lot of hard to hit, easy to camoflauge, bulldogs that can easily ambush enemy armored attacks or act as mobile artillery

I bet you think American tanks were nimble and often outmaneuvered the Germans

Pls be b8

Type?

>the most generic retard dog ever
no

He died of a genetic kidney problem. Something that's common to the breed, especially in all white ones.

how about a fox red lab with a possible concussion?

Mine

?

Naming your dog multi-syllable people names.

I met a lady that named her dog Benjamin, I'm pretty sure she was letting the dog fuck her.

akita?

Get an /out/ dog if you want a Veeky Forums dog.

Will you fucks stop just posting pics of your dogs without saying the breed like we're all supposed to know

lol my bad shes german shepherd/shiba

I was thinking about one, I hear they're huge assholes though.

He seems like a cool dog

>like r9k but cat

Hahahhahah peak kek

fug, awesome mix.... thats what I need to find

this me

Someday it could have gone nuts and go after yours. I'm not a fan of "combat dogs". They're heavily inbreed and pose a risk of going insane.

650 hp VelociRaptor. Jelly?

honestly best pupper ever, doesnt bark, never chew on stuff, really sweet to everyone

Took care of my buddy's husky for 4 months. Between the gym and work I didn't really have time to walk him so I asked my gym if the dog could use the treadmill while I lifted. Agreed I taught the dog how to use a treadmill within a month. I also started the dog on protein and basic weight training. Gave the dog back about a kilo heavier but my mate said the dog looked massive and asked what I had done. Anyway, dogs are fantastic animals to have around simply because they are a massive pussy magnet but they do take time and they all have different personalities. The husky started off being really nervous around me and hardly ever tried to bother me to play, by the end of the 4 months my mate tells me she was whining the whole car ride home.

Cats on the other hand are much easier to care for simply because you don't need to walk them and such.

I got you..

If you want a dog get a dachshund. Adorable.

Froggy doggy grow from shortness

>Canadian breed
>British breed
Yes very American user

Bull terriers are stupid and will swallow anything. Good luck cutting up your dog to retrieve toys.

Looks like the dog my ex had, her name was Oprah. I miss that bitch.

Finnish Spitz?

great pupper, well pupped my friend

Friend of mine had a bull terrier. I can confirm they're dumb as fuck.

I fucking love pit bulls. People think they're vicious dogs, but if you raise them with love they're some of the most loving puppers.

I had a pit/boxer mix when I was a kiddy, and she used to let me do shit like ride her around and stuff.

I still miss you, Purdy ;~;7

Father raised English Mastiff's while growing up.

Always had 7-8 Mastiff's at a time. Gates to every room in the house because big fucking doggos.

No kinder, sweeter, badass dog in the world. They are keen on protecting women especially. They're fucking white-knights desu.

Rottweilers are really trainable and make great family dogs, they're actually rated very low on aggression. And they're cute as fuck.

pics of your dog?

leonberger is the best race.

Belgian Shepard I believe

This would be the best Veeky Forums pet
>spurdo, pic related

Good pupper, user, got a similar looking Black and Tan mongrel.

Thinking about calling mine Kibeth

King poodle. Not even joking, smart athletic dogs that do not shed. You'll need to it to get groomed since... well, they don't shed so their fur will just keep growing. But you don't have to cut them in all kinds of retarded ways, they look pretty cool when they're just trimmed.

What a cute little fatty! (just puppy fat tho, so forgiven)

froggy doggy grow from shortness

I mean I was going to call her by "Sam"