Who'd win?

Who'd win?

At what, chess?

Cheetahs have hollow bones and aren't very strong, i saw a video of a woman who was attacked by a cheetah and some other soccer Mom looking woman slapped the shit out of it, the woman who was attacked didn't seem to damaged.

150 Toyotas

Id like to see you fight a cheetah big guy

Cheetah's are lightweight and not very strong but it still might fuck Brock's shit up before it dies

The cheetah would die in Brock Lesnar's grip, Brock Lesnar would die in the hospital

30 Brock Lesners or 1 Gorilla.

waaaaaay back on the OG forum on mma.tv, there was a shitpost about fighting a baboon and some bjj blue belt was talking about how he could fight one, and then some hick in Nebraska or somewhere apparently knew someone with a "petting zoo" who had an actual fucking baboon. Within minutes, there were pledges of thousands of dollars plus airfare if this faggot would go to Nebraska and fight a muzzled baboon in a grain silo, obviously he didn't but the deafening DO IT FAGGOT reaction was lel, that baboon would have stuck its dingaling in his booty hole

Cheetahs are cats, and cats don't fight eye to eye. They're stalkers and ambush predators. People in rural India wear masks on the back of their heads with eyes painted on them to protect against tiger attack. Tigers see the eyes and assume you're watching them. Masi Mara in Kenya will walk straight towards lions and the lions run away. Cheetahs are even more prone to follow this rule because of their delicate build. They are fragile and know it, they won't go at a larger animal like a human face to face. So unless this thing is forced to fight it never would.

240 Steve Jobs

Yeah but who would win a fight

A 70kg cheetah or 1 brock lesnar at 130kg

420 snoop dogs

im a blue belt in the art of jiu jitsu and there no way ppl beating a monkey

Holy mother of kek

Cheetahs, like a lot of animals, will frequently choose flight over fight, especially if they aren't protecting their young from a threat. But if you locked them in a room together, I'd pick the Cheetah. It has instincts humans don't have, like knowing to go for the throat with its fangs and not having any hesitation in life or death situations. It's also extremely fast.

haha yeah I think this was before the publicized incident where the chimp niggered out and ate the lady's face and ripped her titties off or whatever but even then it was blindingly obvious that a baboon would literally tear your fucking arms off and bounce your head off the floor about fifty times even if you jumped guard

gotem

Fedor Emeliananko

Have you ever tried to deal with a feral housecat? A 10 lb cat can fuck your shit up bad. So basically that times a million

>implying tigers can't go face to face and win every time

I think a lot of people here underestimate the claws of a jungle cat. They literally tear through your flesh like a knife against an uncooked steak. That and they also have a mouth full of very sharp teeth and a nature instinct to jump, claw, mount, and bite the neck/jugular. Then there is the bacteria that builds up under the claws and in the mouth. Who would win? Probably the big guy, maybe, but he is going to be really fucked up afterwards. Human's advantage is our ability to make tools though. Give big dude a spear and he'd have a much better chance.

sure is 2011 in here

This fampai. I have a maine coon that weighs 16 lbs and any time have to give him medicine, i literally have to sit on his shoulders while my gf gives it to him.

Crazy how strong they are pound for pound. A 150 lb cat? Fuckkk

1/2 a lava

I want to cuddle a cheetah.

You could easily break it IF you could get ahold of it. But when this motherfucker hits you going 60mph and slices your shit wide the fuck open, you're going to be stunned and bleeding out.

Pic? I love maine coons

If leo beat a bear I can beat a tiger

Lesnar. Cheetahs are pussies.

lel sauce?

Who would win?
>One 130kg Brock Lesnar
Or
>One 14kg Honey Badger

Lesnar, but the badger would do some severe damage.

go steal some more phones jordan

some mma guy beat a chimp once but he was hurt pretty bad, and the worst injury was from a sucker bite so it doesnt count

No a 10 lbs cat will not fuck up any man worth his salt. if u even hit it once its dead and it cant do anything but tiny cuts to you,

i don't know why you fags think brock lesnar is even strong, he got his ass beat all the time in ufc. i could probably beat brock lesnar

2/10

>a sucker bite
you think a chimp is gonna touch gloves before a fight and stop once your down?

well obviously we were talking about a saltless man

As much as I like cheetachs they're kind of a pansy cat. They need to be running in order to take down their prey cause they dyel muscles have to rely on the momentum force.

Predators kill with their teeth. Chasing is just a formality when the prey doesn't stay still.
>cheetahs body slam their prey to death

Kek

is your cat australian?

It's an unfair fight but the cheetah OBJECTIVELY has an edge over Brock :
If you play by the man's rule (aka : straight up face to face fight because there's no way a human would catch an healthy awake cheetah off guard, they'd hear and smell us long before we see her) Broke would probably win but he'd also get mauled quite a bit before the cheetah dies.

However if you play by the cheetah's rules which means that the cheetah gets to catch Brock by surprise with its usual cheetah hunting tactics, Brock has no chance, gets jumped in the back by a 70kg cheetah all fangs and teeth out, dude would have 20 large open wounds before he would have time to react.

I mean all fangs and claws out*