Stretch marks

I started lifting a month ago and Ive been noticing that stretch marks have been appearing such as pic related what is the reason for this

>what is the reason for this
Stretch marks are the marks made by your skin stretching.

no one knows what they could be marks from, it's a spooky mystery

You're dying.

Sorry.

Is stretch mark removal worth it? I've got some terrible ones that shirts dont even hide

>
They lose the reddish/pink color after a while and you can hardly notice them from a distance. Why spend money when it'll correct itself.

stretch marks usually only happen when your muscles are growing unnaturally fast, like if you were using steroids. Just be a man and lift without the "help" you geek!

You're retarded.

People get them natty too it's just dependent on the elasticity of your skin senpai

Related question:
Why do I have stretch marks on my left bicep and between my left bicep/shoulder, when my right side is bigger?
Always confused me why stretch marks would be on my weaker side and not my dominant side

Not OP, but how long do they usually take to disappear? I've had mine for about a year now and they haven't gone away.

Maybe you've been getting more rapid gains on your weaker side? If you're lifting the same weight with both sides and same reps it's probably like your weaker side is playing catch up while your stronger side is growing at a slower rate.

I'm not sure, but check it out
Left looks a lot smaller in the pic because I had to twist it at a weird angle to show the marks better

this is not true. everyones skin is just different. some people are just more prone to getting stretch marks

it's when your muscles grow so fast that your skin can't repair itself fast enough.everyone at my gym has it and get it first 2 months of lifting

After only one month already? It took me 2.5 years to get scars of glory

They don't disappear, they're permanent.

i wanna sniff~~~ n_n murry purr

Lack of vitamin A, C and K and/or not enough fat in your diet. Get a multivitamin and fish oil and you should be golden.

If it doesn't improve in six months or so consider using hyaluronic acid.

This is going to sound really really retarded but you should stop hitting your arms so hard. You ever see those fit af manley pinoys? All they workout is arms and chest and now looking swole af you can see their zebra marks from across the gym from their biceps across their pecs it is disgusting dude. Idgaf if its for gains looking like that is not worth it. Stick to a routine instead of training your arms to failure 5 times a week and apply cocoa butter.

it means you have shit skin that's genetically predisposed to stretch marks. Obviously body growth is going to do it, but whether or not you actually get the stretch marks depends on speed of growth and mostly genetics. That's why you see people who are 6-month lifting skellies who have them, but massive roiders who don't.

i don't even know why are you guys bothered with it, i actually like them.

Roids or you are bulking too dirtily, recheck your macros

It means youre nutrient deficient in one or more area, likely more. I auggest you buy a good vitamin supp, keyword quality, if you can afford it buy the most expensive, just because the labels are the same at a cheaper price doesn't mean theyre good, the cheap shit ones are mostly synthetic which means your body wont even recognise most of it and you end up pissing them out e.g. B vitamins

no

Not him but yep. Unless you are bulking badly with a lot of fat your muscle growth wont naturally outstrip your skin.

I had quite a few on the inside of my legs when growing up, am 20 yo now and they all disappeared.

i dont think thats right

after shower, before drying your body, apply some oil (better if almonds oil but all work) then massage the area for a while until it's absorbed and dry. Do it for months and they will pass

As long as they're not from getting fat you still look sexy.

Tfw skin has thd consistancy of a condom so I dont het stretch marks

Legs grow quickly enough that its common to have stretch marks there at some point, it not very common for upper body muscles to grow the same without "assistance" or just plain old dirty bulking.

Stretch marks are very easily avoided in that sense.

>or just plain old dirty bulking.
this
never fucking do this if you're a skinny fuck

i have stretch marks on my shoulders, back, biceps and upper lats because of dirty bulking
i was a skinny fuck and rapidly gained weight

That's not how it works. You could get stretch marks from just going through puberty, it all depends on the skin, some have oily skin, some have dry skin, some have skin that doesn't get stretch marks easily while some do.

Yes but i assume we're not talking about puberty seen as its a lifting thread and who lifts at ~14 and is stupid enough to lift when they are still growing in height.

Same, when i was younger i did my first dedicated 'bulk' and piled on weight and thought i was just laying down huge muscles and got stretch marks.

An amazing amount came off in the cut and since then ever single bulk I have increased, more in strength and actual lean muscle size and have never had anything like stretch marks again.

Your upper body muscles simply do not grow fast enough to outstrip skin growth, skin grows faster than thickening muscle fibres.

Laber doch nicht du Kartoffel