How much do you tip the receptionist at your gym?

How much do you tip the receptionist at your gym?

I usually throw her a fiver after I swipe my card.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alicematoss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tipping a receptionist
Whatever makes you happy dude.

I give five bucks to the receptionist when I swipe in and a two dollar bill to the girl at the juice bar on the way to the locker room

I don't tip the receptionist because I'm not an autist

who is this bitch and why the fuck do you even tip the receptionist man

Wait aren't you suppose to tip? I thought they make a living off the tips.

I grab a protein drink from the fridge, toss a 5 and tell her to keep the change

Usually like a dollar or two whenever I go in

Great gym etiquette you got there faggot

Whatever change I have on me

I'm not even jewish, but I don't tip anyone except for the pizza guy, because I never have exact change so I just round up to the nearest dollar

What's with all the poor fucks that keep every dollar (euro most likely) to themselves here?
I got dollars lying around all over the place, might as well give them to the receptionist/janitorial staff. Make em feel appreciated

i had to stop going to the gym because I couldn't afford it. i calculated my tips after a year i was tipping more than what the gym membership cost.

they hold out their hand after you swipe theres no way around it

The worst is when you forget on the way in and have to work out with cash flying out your pockets.

All my money is digital nowadays, so I don't usually have any ones laying around

OP here

I was joking good to know there's actual autists who tip the fucking gym receptionists

>Amerifats

>americucks have to tip the receptionist for literally NOTHING

jesus christ you cunts are pathetic

>tipping the receptionist
Murrica

i just tip my fedora at her

Europoors Jewggripping every cent they own because they're not financially stable.

instagram.com/alicematoss/

I'm a canadian, here its custom just to throw a toonie.

Do you tip your fedora too?

why would you do that, they aren't underpaid like your pizza delivery guys

>That shaved side of the head haircut going

lul

seen that pic several times but god damn that body is top shelf

Tipping the gym receptionist?

>fake tits
>manly shoulders
disgusting. why do women do that to themselves?

trolled

I stopped tipping a few months ago when I finally got my 4/3/2/1 and got to fill out the free GF paperwork. Bitch gave me the "average GF" paperwork because she was "all out" of the "premium qt GF" paperwork. Bitch. I saw the blue forms behind the counter.

Since when is that a thing?
Never saw anyone doing it.

just a guess, but this is a troll post. some eurofag who can't think of any other way to criticize americans except tipping. we get it, euros. you think tipping is stupid. get over it.

>Tipping someone
>For doing literally nothing
>Or just tipping in general

This is why our country is ruined.

yes

tipping

tipping is why our country is going downhill

just give them a high five

literally nobody does this, kill yourself

been working out over 10 yrs and have always done it.

man, the staff at your gym must think you're a dick.

Kek

next time ask her if you can service her orally instead of giving her a tip

No joke, i stopped having to tip her when i started banging her. She said she couldnt take it it would make her a prostitute lol

They cost $6

kek

I bring my own tip jar into the gym and leave it on the front desk. In between all my sets I deposit a quarter. It usually amounts to a few bucks. The manager has asked me to stop bringing in change and leaving it on the counter but he always "confiscates" my money.

Thanks planet fitness

quit lying faggot

Old, tired meme is old, tired.

I like roiding grills, but I feel like I don't deserve to even approach them until I'll get bigger. But I'm planning to stay natty, so it probably won't even happen

usually toss a 5 to the receptionist and then hand the towel boy whatever change i have left from tipping the lady at the smoothie shop

yeah i feel like i have to have at least 40lbs on a girl to be considered a man

also i'm a narcissist 5'7 manlet with an inferiority complex so i'll probably never have a gf

ive never even heard of this. At my gym we scan ourselves in and the receptionist just browses the internet all day.
>hey heres some money for watching me scan my card

Get a Veeky Forums bf instead.

>He has a record of every purchase he's ever made
Good goy

In my state they ran out of gfs literally 1 week before I got to 1234, so to cull demand they moved it up to 2345 for free gf. Really kknd of bummed but what can I do. Ordered another tub of the whey and back on the grind

She is some top tier human.

Tfw I live in the UK and am only legally allowed to apply for British gfs until the referendum confirms whether we continue to be part of the EU

Is that dog gonna be ok?

This.

>'murricunt receptionists jewgrabbing every cent they can because they live in a selfish "get all the monies" shithole.

LOL

I like how Penn and Teller are calling you an ass hole.

American autism thread?

nice

>just the tip

Lel XDDDDDDD that was so awesome man XDDDDDDD.

I give my mom a kiss, before I head down to lift.

>homegym master species

>tipping
stupid americans, they already earn a wage

yea he just got too close to a bee

Our wealth is so superfluous that it litters the streets so it makes more sense to drop it in a tip jar. Do you savages not have civic duty?

>Go to gym
>Receptionist ask me to do her a favor
>she says must smile

Why would she d this? i just want to work out. Should i report her?

3 scoops

This sounds suspiciously like something a ratfink Jew would say

The hell? I live in Canada and no-one tips the receptionists here. That's only for waiters, and only if they're caucasian.

This

Kek

>mfw gym is completely cash free
>mfw Europe
>feelsgoodman.jpg

You know receptionists get paid under minimum wage and rely on tips right? Douchebag.

I go to this commercial gym that have subscription, they get their money from bank accounts monthly, so normies forget gym but keep paying for it.

I'm Canadian too, Toronto to be exact

The receptionist fucking hates you for not tipping and we're all judging you when we see you

Devilish

5 is pretty high but who the hell doesn't tip?? I guess it'd suck if ppl or brosplit

Toronto is basically USA dude. In Canada you're supposed to tip the receptionist in a lump at Christmas and Canada Day. $5 per workout is way too much, I just give her $150 at Christmas and $70 and a dozen beer on Canada Day.

I literally tipped the receptionist at my gym.

>tfw had a twenty but didn't want to ask for change because it's rude
>tipped my receptionist 20 bucks

Fugg bros... ah well, I think she deserved it

Sue the gym for sexual harassment

>yfw this would actually work if the genders were switched

Do they pool their tips? I wish I could just tip all at nce at the beginning of the month so I don't have to bring my wallet to the gym but I also don't wanna be the guy leaving the gym without tipping and look like a dick...

This thread 97% samefagging by a eurocuck

Or...you know... Just give her the tip....

I give the staff cards with tips around major holidays. The ones who don't press rape charges get an extra $1000.