Who >aintgonnamakeit here?

who >aintgonnamakeit here?

>newbie
>making nice gains in bench, deadlift, and OHP
>can't squat for shit

why Veeky Forums, is it because I go too low? I'm stuck at 115, pls help.

How many reps/sets are you getting on 115?

eat
sleep
squat more everytime

yay

3x5 but its really hard and I fail alot of sets

maybe go down in weight for like a session or two and do more reps, then progress up to 115

Drop back weight to a weight you can do 5x5 easily on. Then slowly build back up with 2.5kg (or whatever small amount faggots who use lbs use) added each time.

Lower the weight to where you can do 7-10 reps, then go up

Also whats your weight op, being a big guy makes it hard too

I tried that but I can't get over that wall, it feels like I don't have any power at the bottom my hips and knees hurt when I squat.

5'8 165 some muscle some fat

Your gym got a lying leg curl machine? Hit that shit on leg day

will do, how deep are you suppose to squat? I go all the way down but from what I've seen from people at the gym I think thats wrong. Also thanks everybody for the advice.

At the bottom of the squat your femurs should horizontal. A straight line joining your knee cap to the point on your hip where the leg articulates should be parallel to the gym floor.

There is no reason you should be getting stuck at 115 at your height and weight even if your nutrition is shit, strength should be building if your hitting the sets and reps each time and microloading every session theres no reason to be getting stuck.

I dunno what the smallest increment is in pounds, but take the smallest amount off you can. 2lbs or whatever. Can you do 5x5 on that weight? If your failing a bunch of sets 3x5 on 115. I'm willing to bet you wont get out the 5x5 on the next weight down. So go way way down until you can do 5x5 comfortably and then build it up slowly.

oh wow I thought atg was to go all the way down I'll have to try this.
I dunno man I dropped it down to 65 and did 10x10 but every other exercise has gone up by leaps I can dead 205 1x5 and my bench is 135 for 3x5

>2 year lifting
>huge calves
>legs always get compliments
>only squat 245×3 atg
Why? Lowbar hurts my back so i dont do it. High bar feels fine but its hard to progress.

>Lowbar hurts my back
hurts like "oh shit, something's going to snap", or like "this bar position is really uncomfortable"?

The next day i always have lowerback pain. Same thing with deadlifts.

Did you then build up slowly from there or just go straight back up to a weight you cant do 3x5 on.

So go to the amount you can do 5x5 on. 90 for example. Then go to 92, then 94 whatever lbs go up by, slow small amounts, you cant fail.

>go too low

no such thing m8

I went up fairly slowly and I've had a day when everything clicked and I was able to load a full plate and get reps but I'll go back and try at 115 and it won't work.

Theoretically possible, but nobody ever does it. Judging the depth of ones own squats is hard. It always feels way deeper than it is. It's like inversion tables, when you're barely back 30 degrees you feel like you're completely upside down.

fuck sake m8

>aintgonnamakeit
>fucking terrible with single girls
>always end up consoling female friends who have boyfriends/fiances/husbands whenever they get into fights
>fucking hate seeing people get sad because I'm depressed as fuck and don't want others to feel like shit
>"you're such a good friend, user. Thanks for always being there for me."
>"user how is it possible that you're still single? I'd totally date you if I was single."
>can't believe I haven't killed myself yet
>DARKNESS.IMPRISONINGME.png

>be exactly like you
>get drunk with female friend
>after sleeping with her, stay around as fwb, despite her being in a relationship
>self esteem skyrockets
>happens again with a different friend
>it's becoming a habit
>realize I'm an asshole home wrecker
>can't stop

HELP

What sort of pain?

>these normalfags with friends who think they arent gonna make it

Are you me?

We'll be beta males together.

Lower back is usually very sore which i know is normal but the lower part where my glutes connect with my spinal erectors it stings.

man i used to love digimon

>fucking terrible with single girls
>realize I have always gone for girls without a father figure
>they are always crazy and do stupid shit

It's been 6 girls like this in a row and I hadn't realized until 2-3 days ago. My subconscious is fucking with me

Struggled at 120lbs with squat, just keep trying and try to do split squats or rdl, depending on your weakness. It could also be possible that you are gaining weight right now and thus increasing the total weight

THIS