Fat girls have started being super mean to me

Fat girls have started being super mean to me.

Am I making it?

>tfw put your hand in your pants and feel your ass after squatting

feels good man

>friend forces me to make a profile on some stupid dating thing because I barely leave my room since me and ex broke up
>upload a couple pictures of selfies and then some pictures of me in uniform with some shipmates
>loads of gays guys offering to suck my dick
>tons of fat girls liking my pictures
>not a single decent looking girl looking my way
What the fuck is this hell

are the guys hot

I dont know im not gay so I dont really know
they arent fit if thats what youre asking

>i'm not gay so i can't judge guys

yes you can

>im not gay
all honest men are homosexual
you fucking liar

cute girls are the most insecure + getting blown the fuck up so they don't have to seek anyone out + big fish small pond. You have to put in like triple the work just to get anything happening on dating sites, it's shit.

>cute girls are the most insecure
no
they're the biggest stuck up bitches
delusoinal

Thatd be pointless. I know plenty of guys that dont meet the standard of attractiveness on here that are out smashing pussy. Calling them all ugly would just make me sound like an insecure asshole.
Wish I was. Id actually be getting laid
I agree with your second sentence

Thanks for derailing my thread you piece of shit

fuck off this is my thread now

Do girls like a nice butt?

Some of them do. But not a single muscle worth more than a pretty face

What about a big, fat cock?

You're one thirsty nigga, stop trying to push your desires on him.

>bald head

Yeah, no ones mirin

They can't really see your big fat cock unless you're in bed with them already. So to get to bed, you need dem aesthetics. The big cock will probably keep her for more than one night tho'.

If any decent looking girl is on a dating site she has a choice of any guy who has messaged her and shown actual interest. Why would they bother risking rejection?

>Be fat most my life
>Get fit
>Summer comes go swimming at the nearby river
>First time notice how disgusting the people there are
>All the girls are landwhales
>Only girl there decent is a clearly newly transitioned male to female. She looks so awkward standing there, watching her fag hag landwhale friend swim. The way she was standing there in her two piece made her that much more painfully shy in appearance.
>She looks my way and smiles, nervous. I smile back and we engage in some small talk.
>After ten or so minutes of not receiving undivided attention, her landwhale friend beaches herself, and then grabs her things and says she wants to go now.
>Girl looks dejected, says goodbye and s led away.
>Whole time I had a half chub.
>Wishing I got a name desu

What the fuck did you do to me Veeky Forums. I was full /pol/tard when I was fat as fuck...

All girls like a cute butt.

can now tell that you're insecure, not very smart, and ugly as homemade soap. should probably holler back at the faggots and hams while you still have a chance m8

>she

What Nigga? thats a guy

Whatever it was, it was cute. CUTE.

Degenerate

Dicklet here, you need more than a big cock to keep them more than a night, you need to be able to use it properly.

mirin left girl's calves. maybe she was fat at some point. anyways would berry

dicklet here, as long as you are average they'll beg for more if you know what you doing

Lmao faggot

>TFW when people start thinking you're a rude chad instead of a social awkward assburger.
I'm really starting to piss people off by avoiding eye contact and never maintaining a conversation. It's just so hard.

So basically
>TFW no girlfriend

>he squats bro

fucking cringe when girls try and be "a bro". LIke fuck off, youre a girl not a man.

>he squats girl
is better

>know what youre doing
This meme needs to die. If youre big and long lasting, youll please her. Of course you know what youre doing, even retards can thrust a dick in and out a vagina.
And using your tongue and fingers aint hard. Find the little bump, work it, go with her cues and sounds. Its really that simple. Knowing what youre doing is just a fucking meme.

Except most guys and the vast majority of girls have no fucking clue.

>tfw you notice there seems to be more fit guys than women
>tfw testing the theory by counting men and women who are any degree of overweight on the way to class
>tfw the norm for men is thin or relatively fit, but the norm for women is chubby
Why are so many women so lazy? They're only about 20 and already letting their bodies go

Because no matter what a female looks like she will get laid. Guys have to actually put forth effort for that.

I, for one, knew I was making it when old and/or fat women started being mean to me. btw I'm a grill :3 etc

>I was a /pol/tard

No you weren't, tumblr. 2/10 made me reply.

>Started going to the gym a year ago.
>gained around 30 pounds.
>Fat girl friends start getting really passive-aggressive.
>Saying I'm a musclehead and a bro (despite still being a degerate weeaboo who watches anime all day)
>Speak condescendingly about how I must hate myself, in between calling me arrogant.
>Always arguing about how being fat doesn't necessarily mean you're unhealthy (despite constantly going to the doctor for health issues)

>Swears that I'm being an asshole when I say the gym isn't necessarily hard and that anyone can work out as long as you acknowledge your weaknesses and aren't ashamed of improving yourself.

One actually got a gym membership and quit after going like twice. The other still regularly overeats and gets really upset whenever someone points it out.

He's on Veeky Forums. It's already too late for him.

Don't hang around gainz goblins. How many times do we have to say it.

Unless the girl is loose, a "big fat cock" really isn't desirable. Its not about "who's the biggest" (unless you're a loose slut) its about proper fit. I wouldn't want a giant dick in me, I'm relatively tight and on the small side and average sized cocks feel fine. I'd probably have to refuse a big Guy because that would just hurt and stretch. In fact the best sex I've had, is not wih the biggest cock I've had, its actually with a 5 inch not so fat cock. As long as you're not a microdick you're fine.

It really isn't. The biggest dicks I've ever had were also actually the worst. Knowing how to use.it absolutely makes a difference.

Sounds like theyre bad friends bro.

>counts a quick sample between classes
>considers this an adequate fair sample estimate
what kind of clown college are you attending? If you wanted to compare male and female fat statistics, they're readily available through Google. And surprise! There are just as many fat guys as there are fat girls - you would know this if you went to a real college that taught you how to actually look up, consume, and gather information empirically.

The statistics paint a different story. You should be more concerned with that bias of yours trying so hard to find an excuse to demonize half the population for no logical reason.

Even though i am a pathetic loser irl, i think you'd have to be the first to reach out to the qt's

It's all a numbers game on dating websites. I managed to secure a cutie for a couple months that came out of Ukraine. Gymnast, ultra flexible and a sweet personality, but loved to fuck. We broke up and i ended up fucking her again last night, where she keeps inviting me.

My strategy before? I would wake up and message about five girls of my choice per day. Some would answer back, a lot would not. Then you meet in person, then you take the next step.

It only took me about two weeks of OK cupid

you're probably ugly or mean while being fit

fat girls are the most pointless humans in existence

disregard their opinions

Nah, grills who wear shoes with high heels always get huge calves

You're pretty much failing at life until you hit that point where you realize you don't want to go to hipster bars anymore because all of the ugly bottom-feeders who hang out at those places started acting rude as shit.

Take off the stupid fucking sailor uniform. Most people will see it as pretentious and annoying unless they already have a thing for that.

>Most people will see it as pretentious and annoying

Maybe in your low-test group of undergrad faggots who are triggered by any sign of not hating your country enough, queer.

d-dat ass tho
no homo

what the fuck is a "cute" butt?

I'm sad this user didn't show us his natty walk.

BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO ORB BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO

If you're above the age of 16, calling any other man a "bro" is disgusting.

Naw you're prolly just a douche. Fat girls usually chase after buff guys because they somehow think they'll have a better chance with someone whos also large.

ditch the pictures in uniform immediately unless you're intending on attracting fat chicks and dependapotamuses.

4u

Terrible friends, but I have a problem keeping people out of my life.

You'd be surprised. I regularly meet people in their late 20s-30s who talk like this. It's forced me to use it myself to build rapport with some of these people since some of them are coworkers/clients or friends of friends.

I wish i had their confidence. There is a guy, that i think likes me on a dating site. He's fucking gorgeous and i have a cute face and my body looks good in clothes but rank without. I want to tone up but my ankle is still healing.

He's fucking sexy/cute. Its like the ultimate type...

>doesn't leave his room
>gets pissed when the internet fails him
Pick one

>tone up