That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

WHAT THE FUCK DO I WEAR TO THE GYM THEN CUNT.

seriously though is this just a meme? I actually don't know.

welcome to Veeky Forums
I hope your first day here went great

>that guy who lifts weights at the gym

That's me.

>that guy who sips water between reps

>that guy who squats in the The Press rack

>that guy who moves objects against the force of gravity without understanding the analogy it is to the futility of life.

is this even possible.

>that guy who exists

>that guy who lifts heavy things and puts them back down
>that guy who drinks water between sets
>that guy who sweats

Get it together, faggots

>That guy who leaves without showering

>that guy who takes a shit between sets

>that guy who shitposts

>that guy who looked at you once at the gym

>that guy who smells benches after a girl used it

>that guy who isn't me

>that guy whose eyes you keep meeting
fuck you and your beautiful brown eyes kid

>That guy with an active cerebellum

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little >that guy thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" obese gamer guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums shitposting about other people's gym habits. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic DYEL NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "THAT GUY WHO, THAT GUY WHO, THAT GUY WHO." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Is this fat fuck not dead yet?

>that guy who looks at my tits between sets.

>that guy standing in the corner waiting for you to finish

> That guy who worries about what kind of shorts everyone is wearing.

>you'll never be Childish Gambino

>that guy who critiques other people on a Burmese adult bedwetting support forum

Leaving without showering = fine, maybe they live close enough

Changing and leaving without showering = brown water trash

> that guy who scoops

kys

>that girl who wears tights as workout pants

k

basketball shorts and a t shirt

gotta boost the test breh