Mfw every day I think about suicide

>mfw every day I think about suicide
lifting doesn't help anymore lads...

you irish op?

why dont you get a gf

what are the circumstances that make you want to end it all, my sweet faggot?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i would if i could

aren't you physically attractive since you lift? what's the issue?

im a dirty permabulker

stop impersonating, fucking /r9k/ literal cancer of this planet

op here, I could but I live in literal middle of buttfuck nowhere and have no friends, with all honesty I'm not even sure how to make friends now... to think I was well adjusted and rather outgoing person must a decade ago...

fuck off faggot, you're not me

how much muscle do you have? If you've been lifting for awhile you should have lots of muscle. you should cut.

you probably feel lonely and isolated, one of the best ways to fight depression is to receive social stimulation. so start cutting so you look more attractive and then go out and talk to girls. be sure to wear tight-fitting shirts

i'm a socially retarded manlet, with an ugly mug. and have no friends

if I cut I'll lose my gains though bro

and I like to eat away the loneliness

here

where do you live? Montana or something?

I mean, your gonna die anyway. We all will. We all gonna meet the same fate: forgetting all of this. We will never know that any of this ever happened.
So why kill yourself, just make the most if what you got. Build upon your strengths whatever they are.

Rural Texas.

Hang in there champ. The good times will come soon enough

I'm from Houston. You should move to a local city so you can meet more people.

Cities are full of fags like you who don't give real advice.

I'm more into cardiobunnies, but thanks.

Hahaha no they won't. Life is a slow, unending march to death.

Why do you think about suiciding?

no purpose in life but lifting and eating

No,its already scientifically proven that if you eat enough protein and do strength/tension training(low volume-high intensity) while cutting the muscle loss is non existent,so dont be scared of cutting

>muscle loss is non existent

so no gains either? do you think I'm some kinda fag

fuck off, dyel auschwitz mode manlet

It's true, ultimately life is pointless, the only "real" purpose to exist is surviving and spreading your genes.

If you've come to subscribe to this school of thought you should try to see how liberating that realization is.

You don't have to achieve any purpose in life, you can live it as you like.

If you think the issue is not psychological though, maybe see a doctor, you might need medical attention.

>It's true, ultimately life is pointless, the only "real" purpose to exist is surviving and spreading your genes.
>If you've come to subscribe to this school of thought you should try to see how liberating that realization is.
>You don't have to achieve any purpose in life, you can live it as you like.

this is why I'm feeling like killing myself though

You can always gain more muscle bulking more after the cut without the risk of becoming a fatass but each ot his own I guess.
About I think you will find one,i'm kinda in the same situation and i'm having a really bad time but experience showed me that it always get better sooner or later.

Also I'm sure you really thought about killing yourself but you arent gonna do it,trust me i've thought about it too and I started to think that when i'm having this shit awful times and suicidal thoughts its because i'm doing something wrong,and that I'm not meant to live this way so its a warning to make me change or keep suffering.

Sorry for my bad english man,hope you get better

Hahaha

Yes and no.

Life can be pointless but we are not meant to not have any motivation or to do nothing.

We cant live not pursuing anything or doing nothing at all,because thats what happens,we first get bored,then depressed,the if nothing changes we kill ourselves.

my point still stands, dyel faggot

>mfw OP hasn't posted in half an hour

My brother.

what is wrong with you? you want a girlfriend but can't get one because you live in the middle of nowhere. i suggest moving to a city where you'll meet lots of people your age and you call me a dumb fag. you just have a hard time making tough decisions, don't put that on me.

That's good, OP.
It means you still think of your life as something worthwhile enough to make suicide a significant gesture.
It means you still get suffering and are able to see what's wrong.
Now wait until that goes away. Until you don't feel anything anymore, for the good or the bad.
Wait until suicide seems weirdly useless, since turning off the lights on existence itself seems to be such a pointless and bothersome act.
When even breathing seems like such a rewardless chore, why take the effort to kill yourself?

Rejoice in that feeling, OP.
I means you're still not that far gone.
You can still save yourself.

I've been just "existing" the last 10 or so years. I work and pay for shit I don't really want or need. Why? I don't know. I make just enough to pay my bills and spend all my free time at the gym or locked away staring a screen just to wake up and do it all over again. This has been the last 10 years for me and will most likely be the next 10.

oh well.

I've been there user, and not too long ago either. I am sure you want to live though, like everyone does.

In my case, the thought of hurting my family prevented me from dwelling too deep into those thoughts.

Find something to get your mind away from suicide, and start setting some goals, make progress as slow as you want. Look for something that makes you happy.

These thoughts will go away with time.

I am, and I'm in the same boat as OP

this literally made me cry, because I am exactly the same

>that image

How about people who's pendulum swings left more than it does right?

Move to a city, attend to social Shit like climbing and maybe some martial art, go out with, drink a little and then try to talk to people

Then kill yourself you weak shit

This.

What does that have to do with anything ?

Fucking retard

Then fucking do it, or STFU, either way we don't want or need to hear your useless emo drivel.

What the actual fuck, Veeky Forums? I know 75% of all threads here are utter crap, but this morning it's more like 100%.

do cardio instead