CBT

CBT

Did you eat at a deficit/maintenance from the get-go? Or did you bulk then cut?

Nice quads shit pecs
>in b4 ss memes

Cock & Ball Torture?

This a blue board, senpai.

hows this for 4 months

I guess it's time to cut, but I like to it

>hit 2pl8 benchx5 and 1pl8 ohpx5, over 2 months ago
>barely any progress since
>squat so small it basically doesn't exist
>abs only visible under downlighting

J U S T

*eat, GODDAMMIT

have you been eating over maintenaince or are you cutting now? No problem if you're cutting, caring for squat numbers is mainly for autists anyway.

been bulking from 70 to 80 (78 now)

looking good OP

old pics, things dont change that much anymore
>6'4"
>190ish

6' 165lbs

My goal.
What's your routine and diet pls senpai

Been on SS for 4ish months, very close to lifting 2pl8 BP but still looking like dyel at 6'1.

I'm looking for some pure hypertrophy workout routine to start doing in a couple of weeks when I plan to end my SS journey, I'll be doing it for 8 weeks during my summer job.

Any suggestions?

Natty?

lol.

This is why lifting is all genetics. You have a normal 2-3 year lifter amount of muscle mass, but your insertions are fairly aesthetic, and you're lean.

I basically look the same as you in terms of muscle mass, but I look much less aesthetic because my insertions are fucked.

Genetics Genetics Genetics Genetics Genetics

4 months is a long time to be on SS

I'd suggest a hypertrophy >6 rep 30 sec - 1.5 minute rest 4-6 set routine that more volume orientated.

let your body rest and recover from strength training -> other adaptation.

> was on SS for up to a year before I transferred over, on the advice of Veeky Forums no less

H-ha, yeah.

5'9"

Goal body

More like my genetic gave me good aesthetics in my case, I cant bench a lot due to being a lanklet
It is genetics that can push you past a certain point but that does not not take away the fact that working out pays off.
Yes you have to work with what has been given to you but there is always room for improvement

thanks

You're literally my goal body.

you sound like a little bitch, this nigga is 6'4" do you have any idea how hard it is to put on mass at that height? go fuck yourself, i guarantee you have nowhere near the muscle mass as him

Wtf your left leg

How do I look guys? Give it to me straight

skinnyfat, go lift some weights

Really really mirin that bathroom.

hey fuckface are you gonna come back to the thread and answer anything?

>tfw you'll never have aesthetic abs due to massive scars.

Also bulk or cut.
162 lbs
5"9

Routine?

Rate?

1 year into this shit

3x full body a week. Mostly compounds but attention to whichever body part you find lacking

I dont even see a single scar....

Just wanna hit 3 pl8 bench senpai

Massive indentation on the right abdominal wall, basically the dark spot

1 year? You're doing it wrong.

We'll, left side, from anatomical position.

10 years progress

r8 don't h8

I want your bod fampai, no homo. How tall are you? Cutting?

>Tfw even if you get to 2/3/4/5, this fucker can kick you in the chest and kill you

I wish I had animal kingdom gainz.

Post a pic please, I want to see this.

Godly trap insertions. Keep lifting dude.

Looking good dude, what's your weight?

gains so slow, makes me want to fraud

How long have you been lifting for to get to that? Don't think about fraud until you have some form of plateau going on.

>makes me want to fraud
Why? Shouldn't your wife be bigger?

I'm 5'9.i don't really do bulking and cutting cycles

Nice

Been lifting since the end of jan with week breaks a couple times a month due to work.

Will cut one day

too ashamed to say, i have reached point where i am making next to no progress on squat, dl, c&j
please don't ask stats they are shit for how long i've been lifting, lift like a small teenage boy but stronger then well i haven't seen any females lifting more then me in my tiny gym

LONDON

Pretty much plateaued here.
5'10
155lbs

Lean bulking for the summer

Honestly, what are you doing/

....m-m8
What lifts are you actually doing?

dat lip bite

1 year into what?

Definetely not lifting lol

5'11 here, just started PPLxPPL, feeling confident about it since I'm sticking to it pretty well. You'll get your 3pl8 in no time breh.

We gon' make it.

First time posting, lurking for a year or so, came here, read sticky got up from my fat ass and pulled some iron.

I'm at 85kg now, came from 120kg.

>tfw permacutting
>tfw lifts are shit
>tfw you're not happy yet

Hold me bros

Whats your routine?

You look good
You've come a long way

I don't have a routine bud

Thanks, a shameful before pic

fix your sleep and diet, and hop on an intermediate program like candio's linear routine

stop being a pussy and make some changes

>5'9"
>149 fucking pounds
>no abs
What the fuck Veeky Forums? I don't even look like I weigh 149. I'm getting impatient tbhfam

You make me wanna bulk again. I should just say fuck abs and get swole

About 6 months ago

Now

5" 11 160ish
1 year and 4 months progress.

Mirin gyno. No homo. Caterpillar abs genes are good tho.

I FUCKING LOVE GETTING A RUSH OF TEST AND CONFIDENCE WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AFTER TRAINING

R8 me unflexed

Looks solid mate.
you look cut aswell. sub 10 % bf ?

Get some better underwear

5'9" 160 lbs bodyweightfag.

IN

See this is the shit I'm talking about. We are the same height and you're 10lbs heavier AND leaner than me () but you don't look "bigger"

What gives??? Not attacking you I just don't understand my physique

>no legs
>no back
>thinking 160 lbs at 5'9 is big

Not bad, but you need to put in more effort for faster gain

My legs are pretty big compared to my upperbody. I think thats what adds most to my weight.

good progress cute dick :i

Oh yeah that'll do it. Your legs are good, especially for bodyweight. I didn't expect that

I don't know if you're attacking me or the other user

Haha thanks
Also is just being a dick. At our height 150-160 is a pretty good weight.

got a grainier photo m8?

Started cutting, stopped using creatine and I already look more dyel than I did in a year
Its worth it, r-right brehs?

>stopped using creatine
>too expensive

gymcels detected.

It's all about height, face, and frame. You can miss one and make it, but can't be a complete miss, like a butt ugly face.

twinks

Absolutely repulsive.

>calling these ppl gymcels
you must have terrible body dysmorphia

Mirin dude. Just need to cut a bit more and get a few bf pc digits lower and you'll be aesthetic as fuark and made it.

Amazing physique.

What's a gymcel?

It's a bit more than that. 'Gymcel' has the connotation of an incel insisting that building muscle will make girls attracted to him. What he doesn't realize is that it was just his face that was the problem all along.

People will delude themselves to think they have a chance. Funny thing about gymcels is that there's this universal belief that it takes years to 'make it', so they end up wasting countless hours in the gym for years until they finally realize how futile and utterly retarded 'lifting for girls' is. Oh and by the way, everybody on Veeky Forums lifts for girls no matter what they say.

Hit the nail on the head bro.

Legit lmao. "Making it" is a fucking myth.

Every wondered why Veeky Forums ALWAYS posts the EXACT SAME FUCKING TRILOGY of zyzz, tinytrip and adie as examples of "making it"? BECAUSE THERE'S LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE WHO LIFTING HAS BENEFITED. Hell, even THOSE GUYS didn't benefit from LIFTING, they just benefited from LOSING WEIGHT (i.e. revealing an ALREADY GOOD PHYSIQUE) or GOING THROUGH PUBERTY.

FACE IT, it's not your fucking WORK that matters, it's your GENETICS. It's a fucking BRUTAL reality, having to accept this, I agree 100%, but it's the WAY IT IS.

And yeah, I already fucking KNOW ill get a swarm of LIVID GYMCELS raging telling me I'm wrong, but face it, it's the way is. UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN LIFTING 4+ YEARS, you have NO RIGHT TO COMMENT.

In for FHF

A nice body will get you some whores, if you have some basic social skills. The problem is that body does not need to be big. Any guy just need a justing bieber body and that's it. If you lift beyond that just for girls, is a waste of time.

Haven't been lifting four years but I've been lifting for 3 years and a few months. I started when I was 17, so this might just be to growing up. I was the definition of skinny fat. Lifting had a pretty immediate effect on my confidence, and I went from not being able to conversate with the other gender to being in a few relationships and I'm currently in a long term one right now.

Now I also started drinking when I started lifting, and that helped a lot too. I do think lifting will help people "make it", but it won't just magically happen. You have to be confident in yourself to " make it ", and most people who post on Veeky Forums are never going to put themselves in situations that'll help them learn social skills.

If I had waited until after highschool to lift, where being social is forced, I'd probably be the same socially anxious kissless virgin. But lifting definitely helped in some way. Liking the way you look is a good first step to getting some confidence.

>At our height 150-160 is a pretty good weight.
tfw ur 169 lbs at 5'5

Veeky Forums BTFO once again

Your doing God's work user. People need to know. They've been lied to all their lives. The system needs people to have hope. But it's not healthy because this hope is built on a throne of lies.

What website do you come from I want to read more of your work.