Im 86kg

Im 86kg

Will I be able to lose 1kg a day if I walk 2 hours and eat under 500 calories a day?

Are you retarded?

Yes user, don't forget to do crunches to burn that belly fat ;))

That kind of plan is sure to backfire horribly.

I have 2 friends who have lost a massive amount of weight trough depression. Why not try that instead?

Backwards crunches cuz that stuffs better for the back

No. And that's presuming you'd be able to stick to under 500 cal in the first place, no sane non-anorexic person can adhere to that.

Think more 1000 - 1400 (you haven't given us any other details about you) and expect closer to 1 a week.

I like replying to bait.

>I have 2 friends who have lost a massive amount of weight trough depression. Why not try that instead?

kek

At 86kg 2 hours of walking at normal human speed of 5kmh will burn about 700kcal. Assuming you're a 5'10" male in your 20s(Veeky Forums demographic) with a regular sedentary lifestyle you have a TDEE of about 2300. So that's a deficit of 1800+700 walking cals to a total of 2500kcal daily deficit. This is equivalent to approximately 0.71lbs of fat per day.

That's how I lost 21kg but I'm a different kind of depressed now,

Yes and you will gain it back as soon as you try to eat normal again you useless fat fuck and you will even look worse because you lost all your musclemass in the progress.

Losing Weight fast doesn't work.
You need to learn how to eat normal and change habits for the rest of your life. There is no short cut, it's a long journey.

Sorry, about 0.32kg of fat per day. And as you get lighter the slower your progression will be. You will probably lose some weight in water/food at the start though.

Another retard coming up with his own plan to get "toned" for summer because he was too busy stuffing himself the rest of the year and IS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO READ THE STICKY.MOD DELETE THIS TRASH

Delete urself

You can hope for half a kilo a week with a caloric deficit.

walking is a waste of time.

What manga is this from

This.

For 1kg per day you need a deficit of ~7700kcal, at this guy's calculations, you'd need to walk for 8hrs25mins AND eat under 500kcals. Your body would be ruined.

Yeah, with that pace you will reach Auschwitz before beach season starts.

That pic oversimplifies a complex subject and makes a few errors along the way. Don't ever post it here again. Thanks.

>Why not try that instead?
Depression affects everyone differently. I gained weight when I was depressed, and even more when I got treatment (weight gain is a side effect of antidepressants).

We really need to take into account your height, but 86kg is not fat at all for most people. It's just average.

Don't try to rush it. You can lose a bunch of weight in a few most just with diet if you're committed.

Triggered "thyroid gland dysfunction" fattie detected.

>oversimplifies
And most ppl overcomplicate it. It's a chart for stupid people. Meaning the majority. You also sound pretty stupid, so it applies to you as well.

You don't want to lose weight at that fast of a pace unless your wish is to lose muscle mass. Be patient young one.

Nah, it's fine. Most people's overeating problems can be solved going by this pic. It's the principle that matters.

You're the sort of fat fuck that needs excuses and rejects pragmatic truth.

Fuck off and die.

>Yes and you will gain it back as soon as you try to eat normal again you useless fat fuck and you will even look worse because you lost all your musclemass in the progress.

Are you retarded? I fucking hate that myth. No, you will not gain it back unless you eat like a fucking mad man by the end of the diet. That said, losing weight that fast will result in muscle loss, and thus is not worth it.

>Losing Weight fast doesn't work.

Yes it does. I've done so myself, went from fat fuck to skinny at a rate of 1.5kg a week on average. That said, I ended up with a shity body regardless because of no muscle mass. I did not gain it all back afterwards, I went on a clean bulk and gained some nice muscle.

How tall are you? If you're a guy and 6' that's great, just lift weights and eat protein

Yes. Do what I did.

>Contract gastroenteritis x 1
>Eat nothing for the entire day x 4
>Drink barely any water the entire day x 4
>Lay in bed and feel the need to vomit by just changing position x 4

I lost four kilos in four days. Still haven't gained them back despite trying my best two weeks later.