Who here genuinely not lifting for girls?

I just want to achieve something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hlIUrd7d1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime girls

I lift for him (no homo)

Only girl I lift for is the daughter I'm about to have. Before it was just so I could look in the mirror and not hate myself.

I lift so that my arms are no longer noodle tier and I'm not so fucking bony

For the endorphins. I feel so shit if I go a day without an intense exercise session. It's not a feeling of guilt. It's just an uncomfortable dullness. Drugs do a good job, but lifting is legal, good for my health and costs less.

> the daughter I'm about to have

I'm so sorry, user.

>the child I'm about to have
I'm so grateful there's enough people in my country that want to have kids so there will be younger generations to keep things going. That way I can not have kids and enjoy living my life however I want without scheduling around a child.

>contributing nothing to the preservation of my race

You better not be white

liftin for mental health

Sure am white. Most of the people having kids here are also white. So it's not there's less white people.

I don't lift for 3D girls if that counts.

I lift for health, both mental and physical. I was severely depressed to a point I attempted suicide when I was 18. I turned that around with help from my doctors and the gym. I also am Type One diabetic. Working out helps my blood sugars and weight. I started lifting seriously back in January and have already lost 60lbs. I'm still 220, and have a ways to go, but I'm feeling greater now.

I honestly don't think about girls when it comes to lifting. Now, however, my confidence is way up and I tend to go after girls more often than I did, BUT I barely think about dat pussy when picking heavy things up and putting them down.

The gym is stress relief from my job. It gives me one thing to focus on and allows me to objectively quantify my progress.
>Tfw 60lbs away from a 1500 total

>most people having kids are also white

I wanted to throw an insult at you but everything I can think of seems too light.

Im in this boat, not an otatu with a dakimakura and a waifu but they're an ideal.

I lift to become the strongest most powerful person I can be. If I wanted to lift for the grils I would be cutting instead of trying to qualify for the 2017 weightlifting nationals.

I started lifting for my gf but since we broke up I don't really have a reason why I still lift. Currently just continuing to get the body I know she lusted for.

Whoah thats beyond beta, holy fuck.

According to US census data from 2010 and 2014, the percentage of "White alone, not Hispanic or Latino" was 63.7% in 2010 and 62.1% in 2014.

While it decreased in 4 years, it is still the clear majority.

If you look at the reporting for "White" which is more indicative of what you might be considering white, it shows an increase, over the same years, of 5% from 72.4% in 2010 to 77.4% in 2014.

Clearly, the white race is on the brink of extinction.

I just want to not be the skinniest guy people ever see anymore.

This seems to be a pretty common response, it's my first kid...
You're welcome?
IKTFB them comfy endorphins, them focus gains. Good stuff. Boss wants me to train him, don't want him bringing work into my time though.

You aren't getting to nationals, you fat fuck. Holy shit, user, just kill yourself now before the beetus gets you.

and before you complain about white versus white along, here are the definitions of each.

white: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

white alone: White alone, not Hispanic or Latino are individuals who responded "No, not Spanish/Hispanic/Latino" and who reported "White" as their only entry in the race question.

So while the "white" category does include people who report as from the middle east, it also includes all of the European ancestries as well.

Similar for me. Bf gyms hard and recently got me into it. Kind of got quickly attached to pushing myself and seeing the numbers go up.

[also like blowing people's minds because they're deceived by how small and feminine I am]

Godspeed user
>My goals are more valid than your goals
Calm down user, you'll get where you're going too someday.

I'm given one body and I want to make it as good as I can possibly get it. I want to be strong, fast, and healthy.

I lift for him.

I lift for girls tbH, but I have a near zero success rate so if people ask, I don't lift for girls.

>TFW wife hit 3pl8 diddly.
>TFW her face lights up after a PR.
Got her hooked brehs, it's a great fucking feel.
TFW our kiddo is gonna be swole as fuark.
She's a tiny little redheaded thing too, must be all that German and Russian blood or something. Schnitzel and kartoffelkloesse is glorious bulking eats.

does nobody here lift because it's fun?

I was 6'2" 110lb king of lanklets
Father was 6'8" strinbean overlord as a teen, I'm up to 195 and he hit 300lb of solid dadfat able to lift electrical transformers easily and bench 4pl8.
There is hope user.

It became fun once it wasn't fueled entirely by self loathing.

>considers spics and sand niggers whites

>6 8
Ho lee phuc

What race r u mAn, and do u feel like a manlet next to him

i work as a systems analyst, so i sit in front of a computer all day

i lift because i don't want to reinforce the stereotype of the "computer nerd", and i think I'm doing a good job. 6'3/84kg.
i also do yoga

Nothing wrong with a daughter, bro.

Actually body goal for me

I don't like talking to people or getting to know people. Especially girls. I do it for mental health and a nicer body.

I lift for me, like for real.

>be me
>overweight as fuck as a kid
>binge eating to cope with undiagnosed OCD / Depression
>puberty
>grow like 2 feet and lose most of my body fat
>be 16/17 lanklet mode.
>move away from home at 18
>be poor
>live off of beer and ramen and bullshit for years
>become skinnyfat
>be 24 work at moving company
>less skinny fat
>be now (25)
>have enough money to eat right, lifting for 5 months
>starting to see noob gains, skinny fat fading.

>tfw I'm in the best shape of my life, still have a lot of work to do but I'm enjoying the journey

>tfw generally happier and less anxious, OCD is in check, no depression.

>tfw i have made good habits that will be with me for life

we all gonna make it.

I just started getting in shape but I'm doing it so I can learn to kick some ass. I love 80s action movies and realized I wanted to be more like some of my heroes, not just some chubby dude who just watches buff dudes kick butt. Also doing it for the aesthetic

I lift because I want a decent body. I work in retail, and seeing so many fat fucks come in daily motivates me to never be like that again. Went from obese to normal BMI last year, and would do so again.

I want to lose enough body fat to get abs and overall look decent. I think my body shape has at least improved, and I have a long way to go, but seeing people make it motivates me to keep going, no matter how bad life is going.

To be honest, this is the first time in years I feel like I can look at a mirror and like what I see, instead of just seeing the reflection every morning and cursing at how I look.

We're mutts, come from a long line of soldiers who just fucked someone from every continent.
And yes, I wear boots around him so I don't have to crane my fucking neck.
My mother is 5'6" so I guess her blood diluted the gigantism or something, my father isn't even the tallest in the family, although he's one of the strongest. We've got family legends about people over 7 feet tall who ripped off people's heads.
And I'm just sitting here wondering if I'll ever diddly 4pl8.

You say this now, but when you hit around 50 you realize how much of a fucked up decision that was.
I've considered suicide because of this. I can't bare looking at a father and his son in public, really gets me in the feels.

and how old are you?

I turned 46 recently.

meant for

Admittedly part of the reason I lift is for my gf; I like being able to lift her and want to keep looking good for her. However the majority of the reason I lift is for health and to be a strong motherfucker. I've always sort of had it in the back of my mind that I was meant to be out in the killing fields like my blood of old but was never one sign my life away to the military. So I guess in some minuscule way I feel like the iron connects me to my true meaning in life

Damn, man.

for
lol

I just love the feeling of getting stronger.

Autism levels of wanting to be stronger.

If I think I might've gotten weaker I bench.
Constantly.

That sucks for you. I don't like the idea of having kids and don't really like kids in general anyway.

But you're suggesting I just go ahead and have a kid now, while I don't want one, because later I will? That's the makings of such a shitty parent.

I just lift to have something to do. I'm ugly (Sami face, narrow shoulders and only 5'11"), work from home and have no friends.

It gets me out of the house 5 days a week and helps keep me healthy so I can go on living in a world that doesn't know I exist.

Shit back then wearing all that shit wouldnt you naturally grow stronger? I can only imagine how strong knights were roaming 3/4 of the day in steel armor.

In combat, if you knocked a mounted knight off his horse, he'd be a turtle on its back on the battlefield. Easy to kill with a pike.

Ah fucking true. When will they learn.

> not a friendly man
> not a friendly face
> not a friendly voice
> mostly just want to get my work done and fuck off
> not even a slight interest in other people
> can't even remember names even though I'm only 20
> I don't even like hanging out with people like
> extremely stingy with both time and money
> sensitive ears so I really hate noise
Honestly I'm the last guy to think about starting a family, I don't even know how I ended up like this, nowadays all I care about is not dying a shartist.

> implying plate armor limited maneuverability
> laughingsquires.jpeg

There are millions of better things you could be doing with your life than wasting it chasing girls, their just not worth the time and effort imo.

i started lifting for girls

now i just want to recover from an injury and get stronger on the deadlift

My fucking nigger. Why do you ever need women.

I just want to get stronger OP

pic related

Hitler and Taylor

Getting into shape for the military. I did it before ao I know when I will be ready. It's all a matter of time

youtube.com/watch?v=5hlIUrd7d1Q

> not a friendly man
> not a friendly face
> not a friendly voice
> mostly just want to get my work done and fuck off
> not even a slight interest in other people
> can't even remember names even though I'm only 20
> I don't even like hanging out with people like
> extremely stingy with both time and money

>tfw my father was exactly like this
>with a short temper and anger issues on top
>didn't stop him from having 3

I'm lifting so I have better options when it comes to girls, jobs, etc.
Currently my options are crappy

>not donating at sperm banks all over the world

>I'm so grateful there's enough people in my country that want to have kids so there will be younger generations to keep things going.
What country is that, Jamal?

Having kids actually opens up a lot of doors that aren't there before having kids. School functions, parks, museums etc. you can't just go to by yourself. Being a family man is really life enriching, bro.

my girlfriend couldn't care less.

Most men I see with kids are ugly. What pisses me off isn't that they have procreated, but the fact that they had sex with a woman.

Congrats mate.

I do most things in life for myself. Helicopter just crashed in our county. Been national news for days and a lot of people I know are really broken up about it. I don't see why they care. I don't realize why people care about anything but them selves honestly. I'm constantly pissed off at how much stupid bullshit is in the news. I don't care that some literally whos died in a crash and I don't care about some 40 year old football player tearing the referee a new one and getting punished for it. This is what passes for national front line news here. I don't care about what most of my friends do and I don't care about what my collegues at work do. I don't have anything interesting to talk to and I'm not interested in what they have to say. This is probably why I'm having such a hard time holding conversations with people. I'm in my senior year in college and I've been wanting to go out and meet new people every weekend for these years. But most of the times I'm out with the class I end up leaving early do to not having anyone to talk to.

So I lift for myself and focus on my career and goals in life. If women want to get with me then fine I guess, but it isn't my ultimate goal with lifting. I just want to be strong and not be underweight anymore.

same. except it's not dullness, it's depression

Before it was just to stop being a fat slob, however, my fiancé just told me she's pregnant and wants to have it. To think, six years ago I was 320 lb, depressed, no job, no friends, and not going to school. I'm very happy with my life now, all that's left is to ensure that my kid has the best life possible.

Also,
Congrats, I hope you're as excited as I am.

that was fucking awesome

This
My mother left my father because he was basically me, and he is basically a Veeky Forums user. Wouldn't surprise me if if I found out he was in the days of BBS and IRC peak.

you got this dude.

no

I struggled with weight since childhood. Weightlifting is more of a symbolic thing for me at this point, once I shed the last of my disgusting fat reserves I'll be able to shed my old pitiful self as well. I could write paragraphs on how much of a nuclear sperg I was but I need to hit the gym tomorrow morning

This

I dragged myself out of a decade long depression, overcame obesity, social anxiety and am currently trying to conquer NEET status, without any outside help. (parents were there, but theyre like benevolent-neglect mode)
I used to dream about meeting new people and starting my life over, but then I realized all my struggles were truly my own.
Statistically, people who are into fitness are a rarity where I live and it was unlikely that I was going to encounter an average joe who could relate to me, much less a partner.
Why do people get fit, if not for themselves? Your next gf is more likely to chug starbux than anything healthy. And you cant make strangers understand or appreciate the all work you did.
Theyre on the other side of it.
I dont care about "becoming" anything to fit someone else's desires.
I've struggled so hard to BE.

I am genuinely not lifting for girls. I am genuinely not lifting at all.

I actually had a talk with a guy who works in the marriage courts, the head of a new branch that's like tribunals for couples
> divorce rate is actually 65% and rising
> they have basically no idea how to stop this
> just gave up and started making scapegoats
> it's one of those "no appeals" tribunals, led by a guy who had no idea what he was doing
this guy gets paid $150k yearly btw and he didn't even know about the marriage license system in some countries

I'm doing it for men.

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums lifts

I want to actually be strong.

I don't care if I get fat along the way. Im too psychologically fucked to ever get a gf anyway.

i was just thinking this today

Admiring your own gains is the most satisfying. Attracting women is a bonus

Because I don't know how to fight so I look heavy and people don't fuck with me also concealed carry for non physical events

hs sports broh

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be huge and shredded like Goku.

When you're that aesthetic, everything you do feels amazing because you know you look amazing.

I don't even lift OP. :^)

I'm gay so I guess I don't

I feel the same way.

>Aesthetic
>5'5''

Pick one

I lift so I can eat and not get fat