Only old fags will recognise these peeps

Only old fags will recognise these peeps

old owner of Veeky Forums moot

next

Tiny got a bad haircut man

who cares

tiny come back :(

Supermong and his little sister?

Guy on left is the biggest joke..... being banned hopefully has led to his suicide.

He's lost all his gains. He refers to us as "ages ago"

He won't come back

Isley really got banned?

When was this picture taken?

Tiny!

Somewhere in South London

Boardshorts and Supermang?

Yeah but he'll be back on the 5th of May so not for long.

Tiny must be around 30 by now

Ten minutes ago in East London

Jesus, tiny is fucking ugly.

How did the 2 of you hook up all of a sudden?

No fucking way
ISLEY story please
fucking tinytrip
how did you get in touch?

Now I guess we know why none of his pics ever had his face in them. It's almost nauseating, he's so ugly.

I met him walking back from the gym, he was sitting outside a cafe having a coffee. Asked if his me as Alex and had an extremely brief chat and then I went on my way

We live within half a km of each other

Did he remember you?

Was he... alone? ;_;

Anybody else kinda miss Mong's s and atrocious deadlift f?
What actually happened to that wonky eyed faggot?

He doesn't remember much about Veeky Forums.

He's started taking acid since then and has giving up lifting pretty much entirely.

Tiny looks like he's in pain, nice jacket though.

Remember when you left Veeky Forums? Before all this, before TinyTrip? You were gone seven years. Seven years I waited, hoping that you wouldn't come back. Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence, there's this cafe, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to Veeky Forums. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

SAY IT AINT SO ISLEY

does he know we remember him?

He said he was going to bed after this because he and his girlfriend "has stayed up really late last night".

Good for him.

Yeah he did!

He joined a PL club, didn't show up to his first real PL meet, all the people that met him swear he's a serious drug addict, like he's on coke or something, realised that PL is really hard and that he couldn't beat me, and left /plg/ and Veeky Forums forever.

what cafe?

That wasn't me posting that, but it's true. He looked really skinny. He still works in a gym though.

Zealand Road Coffee Shop
391 Roman Rd, London E3 5QS

Classic mong

Do you think he was a fake natty in his prime?

Not Isley but i dont think he was, he was just a manlet

tinychimp pls come back

He wasn't fake, he openly took anavar

tfw no rival

The mang memes were the greatest

do you think tinytrip ran out of money

looks nice

i didn't realise you were a bong

Yeah, I was only in the commonwealth of fuckoff we're full for a year or so.

Came back to bongland to work.

how do you plan to upskill so you don't have to do your shitty excel job for the rest of your life?
you should go back to uni mate

what do you do?

I already have upskilled. Massively

400 hours on das3 doesnt count lad

why do people make fun of isley for being bad at bench?

doesn't he bench like, 275lb or whatever in kg? that's more than I ever see irl kek

When the hell did Isley meet Tiny?

It's 147.5kg now, so like 325

But basically, because of my deadlift, my total put me at a higher level where my bench was really bad.

> 20160430_153729.jpg

the fuck happened to tony champ

>arse off the bench
three reds my man

Cause everyone on fit has a 600pound squat 400 pound bench and 700 pound dl at 5% bodyfat 180 pounds shredded only 1.5yrs lifting not counting 4yrs of highschool football cause that was just curling and messing around.

Not off the bench

He became a normie

>bow

do you go to muscleworks?

fuaaark

what did you do to go from then to that? I've been at around 255 for ages, I'm a little lighter than you assuming you're about 210-220lb

Thought it was perma

Glad to hear it if not

i did the fit interviews tinytrip videos on youtube, they got like 60,000 views

tony dun goofed

Tinytrip man, he definately made the right decision leaving. He got so much shit for being so short, still had a really good body even if he was tiny

Sheiko and started putting on bodyweight. I'm 222lbs actually

No, BGWLC

I'd opnly train at a PL club now

>Zealand Road Coffee Shop
>Roman Rd

It's the corner of Zealand rd and roman rd

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Who remembers Trucrypt? I mean that guy fucking lost lots of weight but his body... he is the only bro I feel bad on Veeky Forums. He had loose skin like wizard sleeves hanging on a 60 year old prostitute. Also he stopped posting and disappeared when his face was posted if I remember correctly. Don't have any pics on that guy though, because I'm not a faggot who saves pictures of men topless, only bottomless ;)

was he as bad as fatlifts?

really? his eyes look pretty nice imo

old feels

been here since 4 years. drop by occasionally.

>remember the brahs that didn't made it
>truecrypt will live on in the memes created about him

feelsbadman

Tiny pls go

Isley do you think you could make tiny start lifting again and also post on Veeky Forums again?

he looks like one of the white hodgetwins

No

Trucrupt was like five years ago tho

>tfw tiny will never come back

You both look horrible.

isley you look really cute :3c

TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE TO SEE YA BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought tiny was kill?

Why does Tiny look like that?

I saw tiny at a grocery store in London yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'm glad to see you're both doing well.

Where does he get the money for all those Milky Way bars? His parents' insurance?

It's a pasta, genius.

lmao

No shit, idiot.

We can still play games together, petal

I used to lift there. East ldn represent

KING TOWELHEAD
Yeez, I remember when he was still fat.
His six pack photoshop was top kek.

Pic?

This is now an ancient Veeky Forums thread

They founded Facebook. So what? That site is for 30 year olds.

The 2 boys that raped Elliott Rodgers?

Michael & Bubbles?

Am I the only one who feels weird that I actually knew who these two were?

I spend too much time online...

/fit please

My god the one on the right looks like a monkey

Isley looks like John Goodman's son

of course they do, they're british.

>small penis
i know that feel breh
5 incher checking in

>he couldn't beat me

Isley, Isley, Isley... Ya never leern, man.

i screencapped him using his trip and his fav pic of when hes too swole for socks abusing some user by saying he would fuck his mother then his sister the whole while user would be too weak to stop him.

i then sent it to his mother

this is 4ChanDad btw

im at 5.1 brother. feels bad.

5.5 masterrace reporting in

What are your lifts? I may be your next challenger
Also iirc you kind of look like Rick astley right?

ISLET GET OUT YOU ARE BANNED

BAAAAAAAAAANNED

I WILL REPORT YOU TO A MOD YOU LIMEY FUCK SWER ON ME MUM M80

Every day I come by your Veeky Forums and I pick you up. And we go out. We have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the Veeky Forums and when I get to your 4 chan 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the Veeky Forums and you won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.