>Buy morphine needles
>Try not to look like a heroin junky
>Spot a person alone on a street
>Take your blood with the needle
>Run up to them
>Inject your blood into their circulation
>Flee
>Repeat until you get caught or get shot

That sucks, bro, but you'll still be able to find joy in the little things in life. And that's all we can hope to ever do. A hot shower still feels just as good. A walk on the beach just as relaxing.

Use this as an opportunity to just do things you never would have done otherwise, like tren

Use crazy steroids and document it

I just lay in my bed all day, I'm so depressed

there should be a cure soon

you didnt hear this from me

These. Go to a ghetto and try not to get killed by the apes. Have sex with as many people as possible. Hiv spreads like wildfire among niggers. Enjoy leading us to a better future

just inject yourself with money . if magic johnson can do it so can you

Do you have an idea of how you got it?
>homosex with disease ridden White men is my guess

HIV is fine bud. It's the AIDS you need to be scared of, unless you live in some sort of dumb country that charges people for the basic human right of being allowed to not die.

Go back to/b/

>healthcare
>basic human right
kek gtfo communist scum

Then get up and take control of your life. We all have a limited amount of time on Earth. Use it.

That's what you get for letting Jamal raw dog you.

>OP BTFO

Actually I'm from /pol/
We /aesthetic/ now

take the HIV meds, and be a sikkunt, idk about being able to have a family with HIV, but don't worry about that. Become the best you can be with what time you have, get jacked, make money, travel the world

It's actually not so bad nowadays, lad. Just take a pill, and there's way to have your own kids too. It sucks but manageable.

You're right, my taxes should go to important things like bombing more arabs

I like the idea, do this OP

Better to kill ISIS than to give free stuff to the poor and lazy

There is medication, it's supposed to be manageable. The only thing you cant do is have unprotected sex and visit dubai. You'll live

have fun dying of a completely curable disease because your government doesn't value your life enough to save you

Better dead than red

eat shit sexhaver

(1) How did you get it?

(2) Why not take medication to keep it under control, and continue to live life and make something out of yourself?

???

Have fun dying in the queue for your 'basic human right'

Did you notice symptoms before you got tested?

Go and pick up your wife's son from the band practice. Remember to check your Prius' oil level first

Newfag detected

> tfw Americans don't realise their government spends almost twice as much GDP on their healthcare for a system (as opposed to a national one) that doesn't even protect everyone and costs more in insurance as opposed to paying an insignificant amount of tax
> tfw Americans prefer to compete against each other instead of being civilised and compassionate
> tfw Americans don't realise national healthcare systems offer some of the best healthcare services in the world
> tfw Americans don't care that their fellow Americans get saddled with life-long debt because their insurance is inadequate

When are Americans going to realise there's 193-UN recognised States in the world, and that the US is just one of them? I don't demonise patriotism by any means, but patriotism on steroids to the extent where people are willfully ignorant, and incapable of thinking outside the 'America is the best at everything' mentality, is an obsolete approach to have.

Sorry, my family isn't full of lazy niggers. We actually have these things called "jobs" where they give you money and a lot of the times health insurance too.
You should try getting one of these jobs. Here let me help you.
monster.com

Top bantz

>tfw Americans don't realise national healthcare systems offer some of the best healthcare services in the world

Yet everyone above the poverty line in your shithole goes to the US when they have any serious problems with their health.
Oh and I'm quite familiar with what actually goes on Canadian health care as I am Canadian, so don't even try to pretend that our healthcare isn't utter shit. Just last month, in the ER, my nephew had to wait 8 hours to get a cast on a broken arm. This would have been done in less than a hour in an American hospital.

Government doesn't spend GDP

tfw would infect everybody

>government does a terrible job of giving poor people healthcare
>despite spending an utter shitton of money on it
>the way to fix this is dump more money into it and give it to even more people

You know most of our wars in the Middle East have nothing to do with stopping terrorism and spreading peace/freedom/democracy, right? There's no coincidence that as we've become increasingly oil-dependent, the most oil rich region on the world is now the most war-torn. A bunch of rich guys decide we need more oil, or we need to control to production of oil of other countries to keep the supply down, and then go to war over it. They sell it to the public by saying it's anti-terrorism or anti-dictatorships because they couldn’t get us to fight if they told us the real motive. Soldiers put their lives on the line so some richies can get richer, and then get dump when they’re done. War only breeds terrorism and anti-Western sentiments, giving us greater justification to go to war later.

Poor people who can’t afford health care aren’t lazy, and they shouldn’t be considered unimportant because they’re poor. Poverty happens because business-owners want to higher people at the lowest wage possible because the lower the hourly wage, the more they get to scrape off the money they generate for your business in an hour and give to themselves. That’s the silent contract you enter when you get hired. Then other business-owners want to sell their goods and services to you at the highest price they can reliably get people to agree to. So people are both underpaid and overcharged, but because poor people make less money, it’s more damaging to them. We could feed, clothe, house, treat, and educate everyone on Earth if making money wasn’t the global economy's priority, but instead ensuring everyone lived decent lives. We could eliminate government and currency altogether, as they’d no longer be necessary.

Besides, the middle class is already shrinking and we’re going to have another recession in a year or two. Chances are you’ll end up poor sometime, too.

The way to fix it is to attack the pharmaceutical industry, which wants to make the most money possible off medicine and equipment. Life-saving medications have a particularly exploitable demand. But politicians will never go after the real cause of shitty healthcare because it's like attacking the foundation of our society. And they're corporate puppets.

DELETE THIS

Correct.

ever try getting a job?

>business-owners want to sell their goods and services to you at the highest price they can reliably get people to agree to
No shit, you have never taken an Economics class, have you? How is selling something at market equilibrium "overcharging" someone, dipshit?

This is why I'm voting for Trump. He was against the Iraq war and wants to stop US involvement in the middle east. He is also in favor of health care of a Single payer health care, while also in favor of promoting competition between insurance companies by forcing them to compete across state lines.
You can further read about it here:
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

Yeaahhh no. Wars in the ME happen because our leaders are bought and paid for by lobbyists from a foreign nation. There's a reason why EVERYONE kisses ass at AIPAC (except Bernie Sanders because he's one of them).

Poor people are poor because of low oq and high time preference genetics. The best thing we can do for poor people is to encourage them to not breed.

student, but since I don't live in a shithole I have free healthcare

aw shit man, that sucks. But come on, I am pretty sure that medical science is at the point where a progression from HIV to AIDS is quite preventable...

Not trying to be TOO positive, but I am sure you can still make it in your own way

We're still here for you, OPie

Chances are you probably live in yuop or Canada. So you live in a muslim filled trash heap, or a country ran by retards which uses monopoly money as a currency.
So yes you probably do live in a complete shithole. Have fun paying achmed to rape your sister.

Stay positive OP

>my currency is worth more than yours

Kek

Yes, it doesn't take a degree in Economics to realize why that's a good thing.

Cuck

America OWNS you
We own this entire fucking planet

>market equilibrium
Hahahaha

>ITS DA OIIILLLL
Nice 12 year old understanding of the middle east

no my currency is worth more than yours dickhead, sterling is stronger than dollar you fucking idiot just kill yourself

This

>Europe: Filled with rapefugees and Liberals who don't find anything wrong with letting Ahmed rape children in the streets
>Rest of the world: Irrelevant
>America: still the world's only superpower and the world's only innovator. Also not full of Commies (ex: see Bernie getting absolutely BTFO)

nice bait cuck

oh wait, woops ignore that post

best maths skills neckbeard

Enjoy Ahmed's nice Big Arab Cock, infadel.

0/10

>only 0.68 britshitdollars for every amerigod dollar
LEL GET FUCKED """GREAT""" SHITAIN

American """""""""Education""""""""""""""

jfc no wonder every other board thinks were full of fucking retards

>not starting a youtube channel to become the loser -> hero personality this board needs
maybe you should

>fucked one guy without a rubber
>his ass bled
>saw a personal ad he posted that said poz friendly
>too scared to get tested

Wew lads, gonna jump off a bridge

are you the user that posted within the last week saying

> the chick I had sex with told me that her ex had HIV, but I probably dont have it

this is what hapens when you forget to say nohomo...

It's statistically extremely unlikely to get HIV from topping, so don't worry. The chances are basically astronomical for a one-time encounter

made me smile

Correct. Out of control health care costs, thanks to drug companies and other medical supply companies (not to mention the itemized billing at American hospitals) are the actual culprit.
National health systems like the one in UK have the upper hand when it comes to negotiating prices, because what company is gonna say no to a contract that big?
But let's not pretend that their health system is perfect. Rationing / long waits are a big problem in socialized systems.