Hello

Hello,
My name is genetics. What do you wish to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v452/n7189/full/nature06884.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why op is a faggot

Why would you grow hair on my ass and back and none on my chin, fuck you genetics

How come only one allele of a gene is methylised in a zygote if genomic imprinting during mother and father's gametogenesis takes place independently?

Answer or gtfo.

Why did you give me manboobs? 6'4 and 185 lbs yet here we are

hey b r e h, my father is 6'6 and I'm 5'7 and i highly doubt that I'm gonna grow anymore. so why did you fuck me man i thought we were friends.

Why couldn't you have made me pretty you useless bitch?

so you don't breed

>methylised

GENETICS DONT MATTER!

IM GONA MAKE IT ...Y-YOU WATCH! IM GONA BE THE NEXT FUCKING ZYZZ BRAH!!!!!!!

t. delusional ignorant normalfag

b r e h that's called crossover.

How does it feel knowing people can patent you?

You made me 5'10" and have an average dick, but you gave me broad shoulders and a metabolism that makes it almost impossible for me to get fat. Not really a question but overall a pretty good deal so thanks bro.

At least I'm not a manlet

Metal Gear?

Why'd you give me such a massive forehead and receded hairline. I get one, but both? That shit's hardly fair.

Those two things, coupled with my manlet status are the main two things keeping me in the 5 camp when I could be a solid 7.

so you don't breed

Why are your centromeres glowing?

Why did you put my set-point weight at 270

Why did you have to curse me with autism?

so you do not breed

why the FUCK did you give me acne?

so you don't breed

Why are you so fucking overrated ?

Am I?

Are you aware that you're only a social construct?

epigenetic modulation of chromatin (e.g methylation of certain alleles) is another level of 'fine-tuning' the genome, moreso than genome imprinting, that allows your genome to adapt to its environment

I still will, slowly I am learning male-female interactions and will master them

How can we stop the ageing process?

hey fuck you take this gyno and take my wide hips away from me I'm not a woman god damn

WHY AM I BLACK?

>muh manlet genetics

Is lactose tolerance a dominant gene? I dont want literal untermensch as children

Hi Genetics,

Can you please supply me with your complete sourcecode? I'm tired of these bloody stupid homonids fumbing around trying to figure things out for themselves the hard way; we have some problems we need to solve and I'm just tired of waiting for them. Just stick the file in a Pastebin or something similar, please.

Thanks!

the human genome has been sequenced idiot.

>I'm not a woman god damn
..or ARE YOU?

Think about it. Search your feelings, Luke..

>human genome has been sequenced
So what does it mean?

Sequenced DNA=binary, not sourcecode.
I want the COMMENTED sourcecode. I want the COMPLETE instruction set. I want a full TUTORIAL on using the instruction set.

A complete decompiler, that generates equivalent sourcecode, wouldn't be bad thing, either.

retard alert. it doesn't work like that man.

Not being a geneticist, it's the closest analogy I can come up with, and I think it's probably pretty similar. Nobody knows, by the way, they've just barely scratched the surface so far.

Shove your insults up your ass, by the way. Completely uncalled-for.

even then, we do have the source code. not only do we know what dna bases make up the genome, we know every gene, it's location, etc. we just don't know the compiled functions and interactions, so essentially you want something that lets you study that compiler to see how it all meshes together (ie, a giant 40 volume guide on every class, subroutine, compiled function, etc etc)

thx for broad shoulders and 6'1 but why couldnt you made me 6'4 like my father ?

Thanks for the great endurance but fuck you for making me waking weak as hell

no it's not.

nature.com/nature/journal/v452/n7189/full/nature06884.html

>expecting me to take an hour to read all that before commenting again
Not going to happen.

Damnit. DNA is the executable code, NOT the 'sourcecode' I'm asking for. So far all we're doing is guessing at what genes do what based on observation; we don't have the reference manuals for the programming language, so they're trying to reverse engineer it. I WANT THE REFERENCE MANUALS. Then I want the COMMENTED sourcecode. We've already got half-assed compilers; we'd make better ones at that point. From there you could make anything you want. You could also fix all the errors that cause genetic diseases.

Whatever. That's my opinion. You don't have to like it, and I don't have to read your responses, either. Enjoy hacking on me, IDGAF.

actually virology has made tremendous leaps in this especially with the M13.