How do I make jaw gains?

How do I make jaw gains?

cut fat, get plastic surgery

Chew gum and wood

Cutting fat actually makes my jaw look even smaller.
How much does surgery cost?
Pic related is my goal.

no clue how much surgery costs sorry bro, do jaw exercises. they could be broscience memes but they worked for me after i dislocated my jaw and ruined the muscle

That pic reminds me of Hermione

> jaw gains
Literally genetics, disregard any delusional filthy chewer
Beware of surgery too, or you'll end up with a clown face like Zyzz (sorry but his jaw surgery was awful)
If it costs less than 10k €, it's a scam

>jawlets

There is no point in jaw surgery. If you already have a group of people you belong to (maybe even friends), they will just laugh at you behind your back or just won't take you serious anymore. If you have absolutely zero friends, you have worse problems than a slightly subpar jawline.
Men who do plastic surgery are absolute betas and will be treated as such. Even for women it's usually not for the better.

>If you have absolutely zero friends, you have worse problems than a slightly subpar jawline.

I have a thick wide jaw but ever since I started gaining weight from skelly I've had like a double chin. I wish I could just tear it off.

kek

He never had jaw surgery.
Pic related, him at 17.

The test and tren just let him grow it a little from all the chewing and clenching during his molly trips.

Get circumcised, grow your sideburns, become an accountant and exaggerate Holocaust numbers.

I thought only hgh increases jaw size.

How do I make jew gains?

Eat lots

>mfw i read "jew gains"

Jaw muscles are still muscles. You get a mad pump in your jaw if you chew gum while on Tren.

zyzz did get jaw surgery, there's a before and after picture out there somewhere but I cant find it. Plus no ones jaw looks like that naturally

Do you mean his teeth surgery? It did change his face shape somewhat. Gave him a more masculine look around his mouth.

Got ya back m9

chew gum till your jaw muscles are sore. I fucking have jaw DOMS from yesterday

No, zyzz got older. People compare photos of himself as a 14yr old to a 21yr old

>zyzz did get jaw surgery
There would be no need to. He started roiding when he was still growing and + test levels significantly increase the hardness of your jaw in general, and would even more in adolescence