Fat

You are now Daenerys personal trainer in charge of fixing her body. How do you proceed?

I thought she was pregnant in the story that's why she's looking heavier

tell me that picture isn't real OP.

I don't. She's been a queen for years at this point, it makes sense that she'd gain a little weight.

speculated, not confirmed

REMINDER

her arms wouldn't get fatter though. you only need to gain about 22-26 or so lbs during pregnancy to support the baby.

Nice file name.

Compared to ever woman in Michigan, she's still thin.

it is. havent you seen the last episode?

Why do british women spoil so quickly?

Okay I haven't read the books and haven't seen the show since last season

I'd have her do 4xf Lifts of Tyrion and then have her eat less... and fuck her

I replace her with her far superior stunt double. It's not like Clarke can act anyway.

i'm not even mad, the show got pretty boring after the 2nd season. only every 4th episode is fun. only watching now because i've invested so much time .

inb4 3/4 episodes are for plot development

she's honestly much hotter

only low test faggots would disagree

nice stunt doubles

tfw i'd rather fuck the guy on the A&F bag she's holding than her

To get back to original body? All she has to do is eat less, she was never fit, just thin. Stupid lazy ass fat fuck, you'd think getting paid a ton of money would be enough motivation to at least put some effort into staying thin.

she was always grotesquely ugly but goddamn, she got fat on top of that too?

do you mean stunt triple?

you what? this is one boring looking chick

Do you job and stop asking Veeky Forums for suggestions

You from mi?

>grotesquely ugly

this is the perfect combination of terms to describe her

Jesus if you got money to blow on LV why the fuck bother with shit like abercrombie

Anglos.
Not even once.

>hot chicks are boring

Found the jelly female.

THICK

is this a meme now

Ja. In the Metro D.

>he doesn't like attractive girls

I want to cum on her thigh.

she is pretty but thats it, there is more to acting than looking pretty

Jennifer Lawrence/Natalie Dormer are perfect examples, there are tons of women prettier than them

Ayye walled lake homie, just moved up here from ohio

>If I bend my legs they won't notice I'm shorter than everyone else

>he

It's clearly some mad butterface.

Just do the thing basically every female does in the gym - cardio, some basic calisthenics, lunges and all that shit.

Maybe eat less as well

done.

That's photoshop nigga

Lv is a mass produced pile of shit. its just as bad as Abercrombie

I think she looks better, desu.

I'll agree with you on those celebs. If there was one thing "The Fappening" did was help the public realize that celebs are not nearly as attractive in "real life" as they appear in film

Ayyy. Nice. I lived in Toledo for 4 years. Wanted to An Hero every day.

I'm in Westborn.

Are you seriously implying that Emilia fucking Clarke is a good actress?

Omg I moved from toledo, it's really nice up here just having a hard time adjusting from my friends living an hour away

>tfw roids turned me into a chubby chaser

your pictures makes my dick diamonds OP

yeah, p good

she's a pretty good actress but it sucks that she thinks she's too cool to do any more nude scenes

>yeah, p good

>you only need to
Need to /= will

Women will eat their faces off at the slightest craving, even if they are educated on what they actually need to eat to satisfy their deficits and make those cravings go away.

My wife, who's a lifter and was lifting all the way through pregnancy, gained 18kg during pregnancy. 40lbs.
And surprise, she lost only 20lbs after giving birth. Took her 7 months of a strict diet to get back into shape and only after that she actually confessed to eating random shit during prengnacy when I wasn't looking.

Most women have no self control when the hormones kick in.
Men don't have that problem, because the only time we have hormones kick in, is when we do a bodybuilding cycle.

JUST

I'm thankful desu. Her pancake tits are gross.

Also,
>she's a pretty good actress

lmao

thanks for scaring me. my wife is a couple months pregnant and she's determined not to get fat like most of the moms we know. all her friends are encouraging her to binge-eat because "you're eating two you know!" and other stupid shit like that despite the baby only being the size of a grape at the moment.

regardless she's only like 110lbs so if she gains 25lbs, that's nearly a 25% bulk

Sansa still looks cute af in the show though

Eh, hit the Majestic/Garden Bowl downtown or Small's in Hamtramck. People are always friendly at those places. Once you weed through the Hipsters, you'll find cool people like there was at Frankie's or that other bar whose name I forget.

Majestic is my favorite bar, but I never go because I'm too ugly to make friends.

I only see her arms got bigger. If she did gain weight, maybe she accumulates it more in her arms

>unironically watching Game of Subreddits

Fuck off

You're gay, brah.

I want her to sit on my face

>tripfag being condescending

Wrong. Look at the hips, butt, and legs. Face is rounder as well.

There's no one prettier than smirkfu.

HIGH TEST

>wanting to fuck an aesthetic male instead of gross woman makes me gay

ok buddy

yes it does

Arya is supposed to be buttfugly.

>havent you seen the last episode
Why the hell would you still watch that shit?
Wasn't the previous season reason enough to never watch another episode?

Nikolaj notices

>Defending bargain bin fantasy schlock

How much Karma does your account have?

>even jaime is wearing lifts

god dammit

also why in god's name would a tall she-monster like brienne wear heels

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

SS + GOMAD

I would if I was 21, I'm 20 and shit sucks it's really hard to meet people. I'm bagging in on when I start work next week and when I go back to school in the fall. I'm with you man it sucks having no friends in your area.

im not defending anything, i just find it funny how you think you are so much better than r*ddit while using trip

it brings out the butt

Yeah because 10 still frames is the best way to assess someone's acting.

Melisandre

>also why in god's name would a tall she-monster like brienne wear heels
makes your legs and ass look sexy af

Both places I mentioned are 18+, you'll just get a large X on your hand. (The Majestic really doesn't care, been drinking there since I was 19).

Clubbing is really all there is to do in Detroit this time of year. Too cold still to kayak or camp. If you like baseball, definitely hit up some games at Comerica. It's cheap and The Den (the bar/grill) in the stadium is a fun place to meet people.

I'm a widely loved and respected part of Veeky Forums newfag

Thnx man I'll look into it, I've being living off of tinder sluts for company.

truth. oberyn fucked literally every single female cast member

that just makes me sad honestly

great accomplishment, im sure it always impresses the girls

>widely loved
>respected

>Shitty tripfags genuinely convince themselves this is true.

implying

Good I wanna fuck her skank ass

YW. Best of luck to you. I'll be drinking alone at my local dive (can walk to it), Kelly's, tonight, wishing I had a friend to talk to.

LMAO

Shit. I need more pics of this. She was so cute before.

What an ugly cast. Only john snuh is fuckable and he's just an average manlet. Are all british that ugly? Brienne is actually the hottest chick there.

"teehee let me take a picture with this freak as a novelty"

and yet look who's banging her irl

I'd chill with you senpai, not a big fan of booze but I'm a chill stoner

let her ride my cock until I die

u mirin

Has the body every girl wants

In the context of the story weight gain makes sense, she's been waited on hand and foot when previously she was marching with an army on horseback every single day.

I also suspect they may have told her to gain because she's going to be pregnant this season.

She wasn't thin, even in S01E01, she was always at minimum "high test" aka overweight

reminder that he is shorter than bran and tommen

I love how Sophie Turner is in love with Natalie Dormer and copies her hair styles and style. And talks about her in interviews all the time. She's so gay for Natalie Dormer and so am I.

pure sex

who is that ugly bitch on the right?

ellaria sand aka oberyn's bitch aka sand sneks mother aka based in the books insuferable cunt in the show