Kino roids

Veeky Forums always thinking kino is on roids because they agree with douchebag rider and his crack whore gf the banana bitch.

He isn't that big, he isn't that strong.
his biggest is 169 and you think he is on gear.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wD3aKnOag

Who gives a shit either way, 90% of Greg's stuff is just a rehash of Berkhan's Leangains set up anyway.

god vg has the shittiest insertions ever

The argument I see the most is that you don't have to be big if you're on roids. But that alone nullifies the argument because why would a physique guy take roids if it doesn't give him an edge somehow?
He works out regularly and has been doing so for a good portion of his life; if we are to assume Scott Herman is natty then Greg has to be as well because they're pretty much the same height, bf% strength levels & weight.

Plus gregs advice works better as a natty.

IF is GOAT
And his training set up lets you progress on strength as fast as any other routine, plus you are progressing on your 10rm so massive volume overload, and strength endurance, and strength.

slightly off-topic, but vegan faggot gainz has actually quite a good physique ... except for his chest, obviously. and his skin tone ayy lmao.

It isn't horrible.

But for "lifting for ten years" it is pretty bad

You must be new to fit these fucks always calling the little guy out on roids.

What you said is true. The way I look at it if you roid you will be strong or jacked often both. Greg really isn't either.

what's wrong with his chest?

Not eating enough protein causes your pecs to move farther apart to conserve mass. Sadly the retreat can only be slowed, not reversed.

those vegan pec insertions disgust me

>vegan diet

It looks like two shriveled up pork chops

Fuck. This is why I used to have great pecs, but lost them after I quit lifting. Fuck life man.

Fact is kinobody eats like shit and barely exercises while selling IF as some magic bullet. Durianrider accuses him of doping because you need a lot more discipline than kinobody seems to have to look like he does even with IF.

I've done IF for years out of sheer convenience and I'm still skinnyfat DYEL.

Any source for this? Legitimately interested and can't find it.

Obviously not true

Kek

I'm pretty sure Greg never followed IF for the majority of his lifting career until he decided to sell it. Even so, there's no guarantee he follows it even now.
I wanna assume that most of his gains were made on "proper" diet which is why he has so much leeway with IF now

Eating sufficient fats and carbs isn't "eating like shit"

It is a more balanced diet that your autistic chicken breast, rice, and broccoli.

He talks about tracking macros for a few weeks until you have an idea.

His macro calculator is legit.

His chest looks retarded

This is kino?

No, that is virgin gains.

Just google Kinobody or Greg o'gallagher

It's never been trained

God, no wonder he can't bench over 80kg. Those pecs are fucking pathetic.

He's joking you fucking idiots. Pec insertions are genetic.