Veeky Forums Profile pic

What is Veeky Forumss FB profile pic?
Is it too narcissistic to have shirtless/gym photo as a profile pic?

>using normiebook
maybe if i had friends i'd use it

;_;

I personally think men should not take selfies. So my advice would be to go out and do something worth taking a photo of. If you want to be shirtless, go to the beach or a festival or something

Jokes on you lad, I have no friends!

how do you get photos if you have no friends. ask random people at a festival or beach to take my photo?

plz respond

If you really have no freinds than yes it's not unusual to ask a stranger to take a photo for you

you can use a tripod and set a timer function on the camera

The default image macro with the blue background.
I only have pictures of me from 5 years ago when i was in high school. I'll update my picture in a year and maybe do a cycle of test for a few months beforehand.

this is the only correct answer

gym selfie = wanker

Any Tinder profile pics tips for maximum pussy?

Why the fuck would you want to use FB at all?
Shit is useless, unless you want invites to dumbass games and see minion quotes everywhere ofc

One full body
One smiling showing teeth
One with friends
And a flattering close up for the main one.

its a way of contacting people you don't know well enough to know their phone number.

If you say so, i got an account and last time i used it was to try and contact this girl i had an interest in and it failed
FB also fucked my relationship over totally, everytime a girl from work added me it got me into hot water with the gf and FB helped her go on tour with a band (guess why she was on there)
I hold a grudge against FB and wish it all the worst in the world

Friend request me

I don't have FB

I progressively wthdrawed myself from the normal life

And you can guess how ugly someone is by looking at his friends anyway

I had 60 friends

Nah, I'mma fuk request you gurl

>contact this girl i had an interest in and it failed
Obviously FBs fault

>everytime a girl from work added me it got me into hot water with the gf
Definitely FBs fault

>FB helped her go on tour with a band
Man, you should sue Zuckerberg for you gf cucking you.

Basically my exact Tinder setup

Where I'm from we have a saying that roughly translates to "we know others from ourselves". Your girl was probably jealous because she knew you had reasons to be jealous.
Tough luck, move on - Facebook is great for connecting with people you don't meet every day. I really couldn't care what people do every day, but it's a great way to talk to friends you that live in other places.

Didnt say it was FBs fault, im saying i hold a grudge against it and dont really like it
People tell me its good for connecting but i cant think of a single person id like talking to on facebook, just being there brings back terrible memories of bullshit passed

>Walking around the beach or festival while carrying a tripod to take pics of yourself alone.

Seriously who does this, m8?

>FB also fucked my relationship over totally
>Didnt say it was FBs fault
Sort of sounds like you did bro.

Again, not really Facebooks fault you don't have enough people in your life you'd like to talk to.

i like talking to you guys much more, you dont give a shit about me but atleast your honest and you dont have any goddamn idea about who i am and what i look like
with FB all that sweet sweet anonymity is taken away and replaced with...what exactly? i still dont get what the perk is

Me in a well fitting, formal button up white shirt with my little bro.

Taken as a set of family photos. I cropped out the extraneous shit. It's great. Semi-formal without being too dressed up/cringy/fedora and I fill out the shirt pretty well.

Considering switching it out for a pic of my girlfriend and I but I probably won't. I don't want to give the face jew more information than I already have.

I wouldn't say it's too narcissistic to have a shirtless/gym photo as a profile pic but going shirtless (esp. if you aren't at a beach/swimming pool) is trashy af and gym photo screams try hard unless you're actively competing in something (bodybuilding, powerlifting, rugby- doesn't really matter) for a couple years and you're pretty active in whatever it is you do.

Neither sex should take selfies but esp. men.

I'm from Sweden, when I went to university I spent the majority of my time with the exchange students. I've lived in the US for 6 months and Australia for a year, where I spent most of my time with people traveling. I have friends all over the world. I really don't give a shit what people post on Facebook, but the chat function is basically the only way I have to keep in contact with most of them.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i want normies to leave

Really? me too but im busy studying instead of socializing
sucks when you got nothing in common with anyone in a class of 140 people
Well, if i ever want to find out how well my ex is doing facebook will be there for me no doubt
thanks bro

This is my face during my deadlift PR

if you have no friends, who sees your profile pic, Aunt Linda?

>2014+2
>still having a bookface account

>Sweden
>exchange students
can't you just watch Al-Jazeera