You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

>tfw this is your favorite meme on Veeky Forums

>You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Yeah it's pretty dank stuff.

If you're not aesthetically pleasing, there are other ways of getting attractive girls. There are an absurd number of examples of unattractive men with beautiful women. And even if the only intangible reason your intellectually challenged brain can accept the reason for this is money, you can stop being a pathetic whining bitch about the circumstances you were dealt. You're a waste of life.

You fucking pig.

>implying that I care what women think anymore

I have long since given up lifting for women. I just want to see how thick, solid, and tight I can get.

That cartoon probably looks bigger in person...almost like a monster who deadlifts....and dates a coked out stripper who loves BBC

it's NOT
STOP IT
RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.

I bet Chad's dick tastes even better than pizza. You're looking at this all wrong. Once you realize that you should stop worrying about the girls & worry about eating Chad's ass & draining him of his seed.

When you get there, give me a ring &
I'll get you butt preggers. Make it all worthwhile.

it's really depressing that people believe in this "Chad" concept too. It's like developing an idea that you will be a beta faggot for the rest of your life. I don't know, maybe black guys don't relate to being jealous of a "chad"

I hit the gym hard AND eat pizza. What now?

This should be changed to Blaha instead of Chad if you are gonna use that image.

Somebody post the height face and frame copypasta story from the other day, shit was hilarious

literally kill yourself.

>for your average woman it goes - personality, physique, face, height, wealth/success

FUCKING LMAO.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

>You do the same and they call the police.
Mah sides

Same desu
So many autistic people will take it seriously and eventually quit lifting lmao

>autistic bulging muscles

I died

LITERALLY no one.You have created an imaginary stick man to blame all your problems into.See this guy??He has EVERYTHING you betas consider a Chad but he works his ass off to stay like this.He doesn't eat whatever and does HIIT 5 times a weeks plus lifting.It's ok,keep being insecure and mediocre and just say he is on juice.

1. Assuming all women want the same things
>Absolutely false; women are attracted to all different types, just like men are attracted to all different types of women
2. Assuming everyone who lifts is a bodybuilder
>Absolutely false; many denizens of Veeky Forums just want to lose weight and look decent. Few are actual 'bodybuilders' or 'powerlifters' or anything even close to the bleeding edge of 'fitness'.
3. Asserting that genetics determines everything
>Mostly false; if it were true, then there would be few athletes in the world, because testing would determine 100% of the time who is and is not an athlete. Similarly, 'height frame and face' aren't the whole story, training causes all sorts of changes -- and attitude and confidence can alter your appearance greatly.
4. Having an 'all or nothing' perspective
>This is a sure sign of someone too young, too unintelligent, or both, to really understand such a complex subject. Probably also has racist, sexist, and bigoted viewpoints on any number of subjects. Not someone you want to be taking life advice from.

Veeky Forumsizens, this is not the sort of person you take seriously, this is someone you ignore, in case you haven't figured that out for yourselves.

Perhaps it's about time I become a mod and ban all the /r9k/ summer refugees shitting this place up.I'll rather have homo threads than this shit.

Cry more gymcel, deep down you know they're right.

Anyone with more than 2 working brain cells doesn't take you or your crap seriously, you know.

LOL U MAD BRO AM SO FUCKING RIGHT AND WISE
Nobody cares,kid

Damn, it's so easy triggering gymcels

this pic, my sides

nigger, y'all have a whole fuckin shitty country named Chad, gtfo

Actually I do love blowing you /r9k/ kids the fuck out.Veeky Forums is my main board so I hate you for coming here with your mentality and pushing it in every thread.I keep getting stronger,faster and leaner while you shitpost yourself into oblivion.

>2016:
>Being this bored
>Being this dumb

this

Hop on tren and you can eat all the pizza you want while getting swole if eating pizza is what gets you laid.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

seriously when will you gymcels get it?

>keeps repeating the same things over and over again expecting a different result
You're on the spectrum, aren't you?

See: Also: I have a high confidence that you're projecting, hard. You lifted for girls, didn't you? Then you discovered it doesn't work that way, didn't you? Now you're all butthurt, aren't you?

>tfw

Just keep lifting then bro while Chad eats pizza.
Gotta give you credit though for your tenacity.

I gave up lifting for girls a long time ago.

>yeah bro, get muscles!! Girls love that and confidence xxxdddd

I want /r9k/ to go and stay go.

Can easily be disproven by this one wierd trick!

BMR = 66.5 + ( 13.75 x weight in kg ) + ( 5.003 x height in cm ) – ( 6.755 x age in years )

If you exceed you gain wieght. If you fall sort, you lose weight. Exercise determines where the calories g, either muscle or fat.

Heaven it's you again you piece of shit! WE AGREED THAT YOU LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN

Pls go

>Just keep lifting then bro while Chad eats pizza.
Uh, I had to look up 'gymcel' because I had no idea what it meant other than the context it's been used in; I'm not a 'gymcel', I'm an athlete in a competitive team sport, all my training is motivated and centered around that, and I have a girlfriend for the last 3.5 years or so and we have sex a few times a week, so you're way off base, friend.

See: for the specifics of where you're wrong.

Get on my level newfag.

Chad wasn't acting so tough when I bent him over and sent my white ambassadors into his intestinal tract.
>tfw you finally lifted enough to fuck Chad

No not this one, the one about the guy going into the gym and he walks out with two girls on his shoulders

mad? did Chad fuck your gf while making you watch?

chad also runs 5 miles a day.

are gymcels the new wagecucks?

>GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE

>mfw i see the chads who used to bully me in school
>balding, out of shape, look like they haven't slept in days
>all working shitty jobs
>the girls they are with seem to have aged even worse, look like their are in their 40's not mid 20's

Turns out all that hard drinking and drugs and never trying hard at anything wasn't a good idea