youtube.com/watch?v=9kIhXh41ukI
youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1AtmfBkIc
youtube.com/watch?v=e2K8f847Pac
youtube.com/watch?v=RCWqn8T8jSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>starts thread with copypaste
>ask for oc

Ich trinke Wasser und Du hast Orangensaft.
Fatass.

Fuck off with this shit. Misogyny has no place on this forum. Go back to /b/.

>Be me
>Shopping at Marsh Supermarket
>See some fatties around but nothing too bad
>Suddenly a Wailord blocks my path near the meat isle
>13,000 lb whale is nearly circular
>Most notable, though, is her face
>Her body seemingly ran out of places to store fat and so decided just cram it into her head
>Glob of fat protruding from each cheek almost like a pufferfish
>Big melty slab of fat coming from her forehead
>It apparently sags enough to stop her from seeing well since as I wait she keeps fucking brushing it up and holding over her while looking down at the labels
>She eventually moves to the next aisle, her steps sending devastating tremors that will eventually kill millions in Japan
>I get my stuff after a while and go to checkout
>Whale is in the self-checkout
>While my food's being scanned, I watch her waddle around
>Suddenly, she takes a small role of the heavy-duty kind of duct tape
>She brushes her hair off her forehead
>She takes the fat roll and holds it above her eyes
>Oh god no
Do not do what I think you are gonna do
>How the fuck could you live with yourself if you do this
>She does it, the madwhale
>She takes a piece of the duct tape and tapes her forehead fat to her scalp
>Then she brushed the hair back to disguise it
>It barely works and is extremely noticeable
>I get my stuff bagged and am walking out of the store
>Look back
>She's smiling, doing a pose, and taking a selfie

it's hot off the press tho, so it's new for most

What the FUCK.

> food that started in fat culture

wat

kreuterkrafte

I wonder how King Kai looks naked.

fahrvergnügen

Übermäuse

brustwarze

By far one of the worst written greentexts I've ever seen
>too lazy to write out drive thru and front counter

Also if I ever have to read the word "bonybro" in this thread I will be seriously disappointed

Fuck, that was a horribly written one.

Well good thing this isnt a vietnamese grammar forum. Can we continue the fat hate?

I'm trying but none of these faggots will post.

>OP doesn't know what OC means edition

not everyone hates yourself as much as you do m8

I know ;-;

:'(
why's she such a bitch?

funfact he's actually a stalker faggot who follows her around the world to sell her signature on eBay

Source: Read the original article with this picture attached.

> Its only fatties that ask people to accept their bullshit.

Honest I have never seen a skinny person advocate fat acceptance.

lol

I have.
They're rare.
Usually LGBT types will be for fat acceptance

FIFTY THOUSAND
>FIFTY THOUSAND PEOPLE AGREED WITH THIS
Even Bernie posts only get like thirty thousand

Can you fucking BELIEVE this shit?
>DONT GET HEALTHY PLZ UR FINE

FAT PEOPLE FUCKING CHOOSE TO BE FAT WHEN I WAS FAT IT WAS BECAUSE I ATE TOO MUCH YOU PIECE OF SHIT CUNT

what's her explanation of golf?

is that tumblrina a man?

999% sure that's not actually them in the pic

1/2

2/2

I just found his YouTube, it's him
youtu.be/7uVzXaOdJuQ

What is the deal with that? Are they now LGBTQF?

>Fat Person Hate
>misogyny
Are you trying to call all women fat? Fuck off to /b/ you sexist piece of shit.

do these whales honestly think one firefighter can carry 500 lbs of lard out of a burning building? jesus fucking christ
maybe it's just a side effect of being exposed to too much tumblr, I know plenty of LGBT people irl who have enough sense not to subscribe to the HAES bullshit

>her steps devastating tremors that will eventually kill millions in Japan
>she actually does it the madwhale

>Apologize
>No.
>OK.

My fucking sides.

>key takeaway's

HAHAHA

What's the Q stand for?

Queer, I believe.

I wonder if they plan on adapting those military exoskeletons for firefighters.
That's about the only plan that will work.

I'm actually trying to become a firefighter and this is something I am honestly concerned about. What am I supposed to do when I get into a burning house and there is a 400 lb person lying on their bed unconscious? I can't lift and drag that while wearing all my gear. That person is either going to die or be screwed up for life because of the smoke (and their weight, of course).

Man, people are only getting heavier and if I get hired, I'm going to have to figure out how to deal with it.

What an. Ignorant post.

looks like eyes and a mouth

If this is a size 22, then your fat acceptance stops way too far.

>What am I supposed to do when I get into a burning house and there is a 400 lb person lying on their bed unconscious?
Say they were dead when you got there.

Hahaha fat fucks when will they ever learn

It always bothers me that she used 'than' instead of 'then'

Red herring is strong with this one

Yeah but like if you wanted to fuck eyes

Let them burn. Not that you have a choice, their fat will accelerate the fire, rendering your best efforts moot anyway.

You're a public servant. Serve the public good and just let the cleansing fire do as nature intended.

Thanks.

Fatties are confused by this clear pee concept.
They only know of the sweet syrup drip method of unrination

>do most you do
Wut

>Not reached your goals
>BE PROUD
Fuck this special snowflake shit.

Probably getting close to the point where I can choose to be gay. Havent had female contact in years.

This is actually making me rage pretty badly. The fuck is wrong with these tumblr faggots??

Jesus know how much I hate fat people and communists. My blood boil every time I see pic related on the street.

I was in a good mood and then that pic pissed me off. The thing I hate most in life is smug fatties, pic and vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kIhXh41ukI

Everytime I see this picture I rage. This woman says the dumbest of shit yet has that smug smile on her face as if what she's saying is fact.

Good lord, that video...

How can one person can be this delusional and still amass a group of people to be part of her cult. I have never heard of this NAAFA before. It's quite troubling from what I could see from their website.

Friend's BF has been a volunteer firefighter for several years and I got curious one day and asked him how firefighters rescue fatties. I'm probably not remembering this correctly as we were drinking at the time and I just got back from drinking but he said they they have some sort of rig. It's a set of ropes/stretchy bands that they can wrap around someone and with the help of another fireman drag someone out. Supposedly it's sort of like a mass fishing net but for a human and with slightly stretchy material.

Again, was drunk at the time and have had a few drinks now too, but that was what I understood at the time.

it's been a while since i've posted on Veeky Forums, couple of years to be exact so i got nothing to contribute desu for maybe except this

youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY

Can someone explain to me why betas settle for ugly fat cunts?

Wouldn't they rather fap alone then have one of those ugly mean cunts with them? I know I would rather be alone than deal with that.
I hadn't gotten my first girlfriend until I was 22 but I made sure to never lower my standards so when I finally got one she was a good 8/10 at least. I'm not trying to brag but why settle for something disgusting both inside and out?

Herr Smug look reminds me of Kai win from ds9(I know shes still a vedek in pic related)
Props to the actress for pulling of that mix of feeling suprior self denial and acting like your some kind of philatropist all at the same time

>tfw fat guy and clear pee
Whats the difference?

NAAFA is an organization in constant crisis because their leadership dies off every few years, it keeps them from accomplishing much. Their president died at 46 last year, one of their top level organizers died in January at 56. It's pretty telling that the AARP presidents last longer than NAAFA ones (for non-Americans this is basically an activist group for old people).

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1AtmfBkIc

rare footage from a NAAFA convention, apparently one of the things they do is debut new mobility scooters. Be sure to watch to the end when they pan the room for reactions.

Thanks from the info pal. Will check the video.

More from NAAFA

>NAAFA responds to Obama's healthy eating initiative
youtube.com/watch?v=e2K8f847Pac

>NAAFA celebrates 40 years, 200 years in fat people time
youtube.com/watch?v=RCWqn8T8jSE

Hydration.

This cannot be real

Wat. Are you saying fat people can't be men and fat haters can't be women? I can't even.

kek'd

>why do manlets get a stool when they have to get something on the top shelf
Retarded question senpai

Paramedics should just start doing this, I'm tired of hearing about how nurses and medical staff are blowing out their backs trying to pick up 400lb fatties.

>tfw 400lbs and not anywhere near immobile

rich?

I'm pretty sure this is satire.

We know what AARP is in America. Don't assume all of us dubasses.

you have nothing to brag about you fat fuck

I can see somebody's going for Takeaway

American reading comprehension

I'm a nurse and there are not that many really fat people in my country like in america but sometimes i get one of this ones. Once there was that fat lady (diabetes, fat, needs O2). She always tried to stand up alone to smoke some cigarettes, yelled about the bad food (food in our hospital is good, i know bat hospital food but here you get good healthy food from the own hospital kitchen) or just want to fuck shit up. Then in one night, i was just chilling, was thinking yeah finally i can read a little bit of my book i heard a sound like something heavy was falling down. I instantly knew what happened, waked up my nightshift budy got there and mrs. x was lying on the floor and was cursing at us that we are so bad nurses (cigarettes where lying next to her). So there was this ~250kg woman lying on the floor and i knew i could't get her up with the help of the other nurse. There are that cranes with wich you can lift up people from bad to a chair or stuff like that, but those just can handle about ~150kg.

So in the end i had to wait for 5 other people that we could manage to put her back in her bed. What i want to say, you can't do shit with this fat people at least you are about 5 people.

Is that Hugh Jackman?