How do you lose weight without dieting?

I don't have a balanced diet. At all. Example, Friday night I order pizza and I only eat pizza. If I ever have fruit with a meal it's apple sauce or canned pears, peaches, cocktail, etc, etc; which I'm sure is loaded with bullshit preservatives. I eat various cereals every morning. Coffee is a staple in my diet. Several cups every day with creamer. Another example meal, cheeseburgers, fries, mac and cheese.

So no diet advice. What kinds of exercises can I do to get fit on my fuck all diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net
researchgate.net/publication/15701207_A_Satiety_Index_of_common_foods
tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&g=male&age=28&lbs=285&in=71&act=1.2&f=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try dieting

GearXF

You can't get fit on a shit diet, plain and simple. Being fit and healthy is 70% diet 30% exercise. Unless you're willing to change your shit diet you will never make it.

Just easy whole plant foods=nutrient dense so less cravings, tons of fiber, calorically dillute.

DNP. Pretty much your only option. Things like clen and cardarine aren't powerful enough to combat a shit diet even if you bust your ass in the gym. Gotta keep your calories reasonable.

>Whole plant foods
I don't even know what this means. Googling says little meat so already "fuck that."

cardio all day erry day

My calorie intake is fine. My portion sizes aren't terrible. I just don't eat shit for vegetables and very little fruit. Probably too many carbs.

If you eat shit, you're going to look and feel like shit.
Plain and simple.
Don't try to rationalize it.

You can eat what you only if you consider calories. You gonna eat 1500 calories to lose weight? Then eat 1500 calories in pizza, cheeseburgers, and shit. Then realize exactly how little food that is, and quit because you feel starved.

Losing weight is far more influenced by what you're eating than what you do. Exercise and activities are great, but you can't keep eating a massive caloric surplus. Diet is waaaaaaaay too important to losing weight.

Can't have both.

It's not hard. Weight gain/loss = calories in vs calories out. Make sure you have a lot of calories out.

Try spinning or swimming alongside lifting as they don't have the impact from running and you can burn the shit outta your ridiculous calorific intake

Or you could just eat like a human you fucking idiot

You guys are assholes. I'm asking for legit advice. It's not like I eat a whole bag of chips for a snack and then wash it down with a two liter daily. I just don't have a balanced diet.

You count up all the calories you've ate, and you exercise more than the calories you ate. Basically, keep eating shit and spend the rest of your day getting rid of said shit. Depending on how fast you get rid of said shit, it will take up most of your day. If you chuuged down 5000 calories in a meal, then spend the rest of your time getting rid of 5500 calories.

Good luck.

>you tell us you eat like shit
>we tell you not to eat like shit
>assholes!

It's legit advice. Unless you spend your time exercising to get rid the calories you got from your "Unbalanced Diet", then in no way will you lose weight.

One time I was hungover so I ordered a pizza. I put two pieces on a plate, ate one and felt sick so I went back to sleep.

I must have farted in my sleep and it got trapped under my sack. So I wake up and roll over to eat the other piece, and the fart got out. Just as I took a bite the whole room filled with the smell of sack and fart. I puked everywhere.

Still can't eat pizza to this day. So maybe try that.

Oh. Then just work out. You might not get contest ready, but you should get in fine shape.

I used to eat a whole Little Caesers large pizza for lunch about twice a week. Never gained

Hahaha, reminds me of a friend who gave up smoking by putting on like 20 nicotine patches and was sick all day from mild overdose, then couldn't stand a single cigarette

I've just always heard, "You're eating the 'wrong kind of calories.'" "You need a 'balanced diet.'"

The fuck? Calories are calories.

That pyramid is upside down

If you eat 3k cals in carbs it wont help you gain muscle, basically just make sure your macros are in check.

listen up you fucking moron, losing weight is almost only diet. sure cardio helps out a bit, but if you wanna shed some weight you need to change what you eat, and not just diet, you need to change that shit permanently. This spiel about "hey listen up I'm used to these kinds of food, so I'm not gonna change them." is fine, but you gotta know that you won't ever make it with that attitude unless you eat so little of it that you're at a deficit.

Get this in your head immediately, because you will never get better if you don't.

also read the fucking sticky you goddamned loser

what you're getting is legit advice. quit being a fucking pussy just because we're not sugarcoating it and saying what you want us to say.

How many grams of protos I have to take per day?

Seven protos

get cancer or some other disease like swallow sea water and maybe get a parasite like cryptosporidium

based on your uterus, I'd say you could lose weight with a miscarriage

Fuck it. I'll just put on 25 pounds, buy bigger clothes and call it good. I'll feel better being a 100 pounds from 400 than I currently do 25 from 300 and 75 from 200. Just make 300 my new norm.

Took me five years to put on twenty five pounds. Probably take another five to hit 300. What's wrong with gaining five pounds a year?

do it when you have a girl who doesnt care what you look like

According to this site
tdeecalculator.net
I need ~2,700 calories to maintain my weight. ~2,200 to cut with my "sedentary" job. I eat under that easy. So why do I gain weight?

Do you find it more likely that your body is defying the first law of thermodynamics, or that you either miscalculated on the site, or are not properly counting your calories?

What about muscle gain? I'm pretty skinny, as long as I get enough protein does it matter?

It means to cook your veggies from scratch (dont add a bunch of oil or sugar), and make that the major part of what you eat.

For example, eat potatoes as a staple, but dont load them up with extra fat.

Go away, vegan shill.

researchgate.net/publication/15701207_A_Satiety_Index_of_common_foods

Lean protein (here represented as ling fish) is more filling than any "whole plant food" aside from potatoes.

I put in my age, height, weight and level of activity. I know about where my calories are and they're under 2,700

eat mostly meat and veggies/fruits. keep carbs limited but don't omit them, only have a little carbs preworkout and a sensible amount post workout. otherwise, keep them on the lower side

people fail to lose weight because they eat too many calories, yes. however, most of that overeating comes from simple carbs and fatty shit, so pretty much omit anything that contains a lot of carbs AND fat w/ little protein.

easiest thing to do is just count your cals, why can't you do that?

FTFY

whops wrong image

>No meat
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you don't use a food scale you have no idea where your calories are. People that don't actually measure and count are notoriously bad at guessing their intake. Like, typically off by 25%+

I go by what I read on the package

Weighing each individual piece of meat and cheese on a sandwich is asinine. I know my sandwiches are ~450 calories

>using the food pyramid from the 60s

This is when they still thought all you had to do to be healthy was eat fruit, they were nutritional retards.

Your diet should consist mostly of Lean protein
>Steak
>chicken breast
>Salmon/tuna etc.

Secondary to that comes leafy green vegetables for vitamins
>kale
>spinach
>broccoli (occasionally, not an everyday vegetable)

Then thirdly you just want a little variety of some what healthy stuff just to make sure you're getting a range of nutrients but clean meat and leafy greens are basically 90% of what you should eat if you really wanna eat well.

Well, whose fault is that? What exactly is preventing you from changing your current diet?

You're coming to a health and fitness board and demanding to be told how to achieve results without what is effectively the most important aspect of overall health and fitness. You're arrogant.

Not eating a meal
3 ounces of chicken, cottage cheese and some fucking spinach leaves for lunch is no way to live. There's nothing wrong with soup and a sandwich.

Haha, that's because potato was one of the few whole plant foods on that list. That's a very poor collection of foods for a satiety index. You need to look at things more closely user. Most of the plant based foods on there are processed foods. It doesn't even include whole wheat bread.

nigger, if you're gonna ignore legit advice anyways, why even bother asking? seriously, you're the most arrogant twat I've seen here in a long time. either take the advice given, or fuck off.

lol @ 3 oz of chicken
manlet detected

Fat people are so funny

>broccoli but not everyday
wot

>My calorie intake is fine. My portion sizes aren't terrible.
That sounds like the bullshit stories you always hear from unhealthy people

Why are you asking for advice when you ignore everything anyways you ignorant faggot?

You need to run for approx. an hour to burn a single snickers bar. Are you going to run 10km everytime you eat a snack? I doubt it. Man the fuck up and start eating like a normal person. You cannot out-exercise a shitty diet, this is common knowledge. Stop being an idiot.

>dat food pyramid
holy shit it should be a crime to create nonsense like that

Or you could just eat that snickers bar, count calories and still lose weight.

Here's a challenge for you: Next time you go to the grocery store, only buy Food. That means nothing with more than 5 ingredients. Stay away from pop, juice, or any sugary drinks (and booze). Get a good mix of plants and meat. More vegetables than fruits.

Try to only eat stuff that fits that criteria for a week, and see how you feel. It's fucking HARD to gain weight if you stay away from processed junk. If you don't do something stupid like GOMAD or eat 6 avocados and tons of peanut butter everyday, the pounds will fly off.

>eat nothing but 5 snickers bars a day
brilliant idea m8

The goal of losing weight should mainly be because you want to keep your body healthy. Eating a diet without any vitamins and with way to little nutritions (like only sniker bars) is the exact opposite of being healthy.

b8, report and move on

>How do you lose weight without dieting?

Many thank yous from the heart of Africa my friend.

> I want to lose weight without fixing my diet
> I want to drive without touching the accelerator or moving the steering wheel

Go hard or go home. It's good that you want to improve, but be fucking serious about it. I have a feeling you'll be one of those people who will do some exercise and then think that means that you've 'earned' a pizza for your effort.

Cut off your legs to drop 60 pounds instantly.

>how do you lose weight while eating shit all day

You don't. Even if you exercise all day, you'll increase your muscle density and weigh even more.

I don't see the problem
Calories are calories you mung

Looked at my applesauce; which I thought was the healthiest staple in my diet
>high fructose corn syrup
Well everything's just fucked isn't it

2/10

Seriously, no workout can cure bad diet. The only way that COULD possibly work is, hitting all your macros, and then working off the rest with cardio. Your best bet would be jump rope. 700-1000 calories burned per hour and gets your calfs bigger.

This and also pic related.

I figured out I need 2,200 calories to "cut" at a 500 calorie deficit. But it goes into x grams of fat, x grams of carbs, x grams of protein. That's fucking bullshit, asinine and I'm not going to deal with that. A calorie is a calorie no matter where it comes from. Haven't changed my diet and I'm eating like I normally do but I am tracking my calories. Currently at 1,160 for the day. I'm going to come in under my 2,200 easy. So why am I gaining weight?

because you're a fat stupid lazy faggot who somehow managed to fuck up "count calories"

try recipe-calculator.com

Just sit down for 2 hours and calculate some recipes. This should help.

3 eggs
>210 calories
2 pieces of toast
>200 calories
Applesauce
>90calories
OJ
>110 calories

Soup
>340 calories
Applesauce
>90 calories

Two cheese sticks
>160 calories

1,200 calories

So fuck you

Probably cause you don't burn 2200 calories cause your lazy faggot who doesn't move.

The program I used takes a "sedentary" office job into account. Math says my body burns 2,700 calories on its own and I need 2,700 to maintain. I've been eating under my maintain without trying. Something's fucked. So how about you help me figure it out instead of being an asshole.

tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&g=male&age=28&lbs=285&in=71&act=1.2&f=1

just download myfitnesspal and count calories. eat less. dont eat more than 1500 kcal a day. easy as that.

i eat less than 1100 calories a day and hit the gym/walk at night

so far i see muscle gains but if the scale didnt say my weight was going down i wouldnt have thought i was losing weight

>everyone no matter their height, weight or level of exercise should eat the same amount of calories

soooo when you order a pizza you eat like 4 slices all day and nothing else? because that's how many calories you should eat a day.

First, delete that picture from your computer and forget it ever existed. The Food Pyramid was lazy broscience that gave an entire nation The Beetus by telling them to eat an inordinate amount of carbs and no goddamn protein.

>Being fit and healthy is 70% diet 30% exercise.

Spoken like someone who doesn't lift, but just stares at his ribs in the gym mirror.

>unless he is a turbomanlet this is an easy way to cut.

Bullshit it is. Four slices of pizza is ~1,000 calories. I get ~2,500 calories a day which is under my "maintain macro." I have 1,500 more safe calories to consume that day. I shouldn't be gaining weight.

Portion control.

You can eat anything you like, and even lose weight eating nothing but ice-cream, without any exercise at all, if you stick to calories in / calories out.

Your problem is that you're guessing and estimating. I'm going to guess that those slices of pizza are actually a lot more than 1000 calories.

Hey, Veeky Forums! I need mount a nutricional shake for my day; Protein, vitamins and nutrients. But the objective is pratice: Powder, water or milk, shake it and enjoy.
Yeah, already exists products with the same proposal, but i can't see your process, i want make my own powder.

Please, help-me! I have oatmeal and quinoa added to the list, need more grains or brotips.

Yes. Like I've said in this thread. I went through nutrition labels last night figuring out what I regularly eat and as far as I can tell I'm under my "maintain macro" of ~2,700 regularly; find out for sure after a week of counting. So why am I gaining weight if I'm under my ~2,700?

It's delivery so there's no nutrition listed no. But everything else I eat, I checked the calories. I come in under where I'm supposed to be.

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the fourth time we have answered it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

[spoiler] pic related [spoiler]

Sorry, but we have definitive proof that you are overeating since you said you gained weight.

The only possible explanations is that you either suck at math (and counted calories wrong) or you have bad info (which means you counted calories wrong).

Perhaps you're overestimating your energy intake requirements. I know that mine is technically about 1700 calories, but if I eat anywhere near that I'll definitely gain weight. My "real" one is about 800 calories, 500 calories for losing weight.

a meat lovers pizza, one large slice is about 300-400 calories.

500 calories is one meal or fucking rabbit food meals. Are you a skeleton? Do you like eating off a cup saucer instead of a plate?

No, he's just crap at counting calories, so going so far below the truth means it's hard to fuck it up.

He's probably eating around 2000 with no issues, but counting that as 800.

one lean cuisine meal which is my favorite, is only 180 calories and i can survive most the day with that and fruit

My guestimation is probably close then. Double pepperoni extra sauce. ~250 a slice I think.

thats fucking stupid no it isnt

thats probably about 450 calories as well dude, nothing pizza is healthy

it isnt, you could get a veggie pizza and it still be upwards of 300 calories per slice

ftfy

b-but pizza has all the necessary food groups are you telling me that American schools feeding this shit to kids daily is a bad thing??????

kek. this thing tells me that 50g of rice has 48 kcal