How do i exercise my voice

I'm 18 and i sound like a 12 year old.

How do i fix this? I don't want to fake having a deep voice, that shit annoys me when other people do it, so im not going to do it myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ0VclSEPOg
youtube.com/watch?v=P41ER1Wmkj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start singing

Okay

Do i try to sing deeply or just naturally?

Just talk to yourself and use different types of voices until you find one that feels natural. Then start singing with that voice and only that voice for a while. You'll get used to it eventually and it won't sound fake.

Great answer. Thanks man!

Be yourself. Don't be the guy with the fake accent and forced low voice.

wait till your 25 and if your voice is still shit take tren

or just take tren

I bet OP sounds like this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ0VclSEPOg

start smoking blunts daily

Get punched in the throat

drink cough syrup

Literally force your voice lower until it sticks and is natural. From the top of your throat to the bottom, then to your chest.

Try actually taking voice lessons. You can get lessons in singing as well as speaking voice lessons. Actors take them frequently.

start yelling till your throat hurts, not even joking

Smoke.

put low energy into speaking, it will sound more monotone and therefore deeper

>there are "people" on this board that actually fake their voices because they're just that insecure

smoke.

i started smoking marlboro reds when i joined the army and 8 months later my voice was so deep my sister didnt recognize my voice on the phone.

dont get addicted though.

don't wear underwear. let gravity pull your nuts down.

So smoke maybe once a week?

I'm not too sure about that op

I actually know a girl who fakes her voice. She doesn't like how deep her natural voice is.

Good idea

Smoke cigarettes and drink Rye.

Get out of here Aristotle!

Give it time, user

I know a lot of guys who were late bloomers.

At eighteen my husband sounded like a little girl. At 35 he sounds like Barry White.

One of his best friends grew three inches in college and experienced a total voice change after 18.

Things will even out.

Interesting fact: they castrated young boys with high voices so their voices wouldnt lowet and they could sing falsetto, as women werent allowed to sing in churches and shit

>interesting fact
>some shit you said

pick one

This only works if you already have a slightly deepish voice. If OP is correct in how childish/girly his voice is he's more likely to sound like a woman smoker.

Nigga you're EIGHTEEN. Some people don't finish developing until they're 25.

>tfw 21 and still high voice.

pls.

kek

well i could lower my voice a little and it'd still sound natural, i just never do it on purpose because i never cared

i feel like this is just what manlets tell themselves.

>"be 18"
>"be 6'4"

>"m-maybe ill grow a few inches and stop being a manlet when i get older"

im sure it happens but it's probably not common

who is this semen demon?

shouting strength 5x5 superset with smoking bongs and roids

everyone post vocaroo of your cute voices

>go to fast food place, drive thru
>order food like normal
>pull up to window
>chick busts out laughing
>says my voice was deep and did not expect someone that looked as young me to pull up to the window
>tfw turning 20 this year

Some days my voice is deeper (often when I'm dehydrated/hungover), some it's normal, and others it's high like I have phlegm stuck in my throat.

How do I make it always deep?

huff some gravel

20xCigarettes daily

EAT
A
T

I've been trying to do impressions of Andre Braughter since watching the last few episodes of Brooklyn 99.

So just fake a deep voice and make that your new one

fucking smoke you pussy

Are you trolling OP, or were you actually retarded enough to start smoking just to make your voice a little deeper?

i want to sound like letho honestly

minus the retardedly slow speaking park

hit puberty x1

You first.

>voice cracked practically every other sentence all throughout middle and high school
>now have a silky smooth deep voice
>women tell me i have a "barry white midnight darkness radio" voice
>i'm white

>I'm 18 and i sound like a 12 year old.
well, you're only a few years older than a 12 year old, kid

what dark souls armour is that?

That will only end up in sounding like Steve O

But I love his hoarse laugh

hi Veeky Forums , i-i'm 12 years old but i sound like 18 pls help

Identify as a woman, problem solved

say this while looking to the ceiling* stretching your neck

>ding dong ling long king kong ping pong qing qong ching chong

You need to repeat it using a lower voice at least five times, anything that ends on ing ong works

you should feel your voice chords getting a little hurt, take this as a workout and do it everyday (but not too much in a day or you will fuck your chords up)

smoke cigarettes

>tren
This. Week 3 tren and my voice is getting deeper by the day

youtube.com/watch?v=P41ER1Wmkj0

worked for me

I smoked weed and cigs many times daily for maybe 3-4 years and it didn't do shit except ruin my cardio abilities.

Don't listen to these 18 year old fags. Smoking doesnt gain anything worthwile and just has big losses long and short term.

sing naturally, usuing your diaphragm for air control.

you can't change your natural register, but you can get used to it, and then gradually train yourself to increase your range. for example, i'm naturally an alto, but i've been practicing falsetto almost exclusively lately. i still shine in the lower register, buy my head voice is much stronger than it was when i first started.

just embrace your natural voice, user. after you master your natural register you can start challenging yourself to move higher or lower, depending on your goals.

>train yourself to increase your range
this. start at the middle (speak in your natural voice, monotonously, and find your starting point)
look up vocal warm ups and scales and work your way from the middle out daily. this will tune you in to how you control air both from your diaphragm, throat, sinuses, and mouth
from there, work on establishing a natural speaking voice a step or a step and a half down and try to read aloud without breaking character back to your natural voice

I already have somewhat of a deep voice and haven't noticed any change in my voice, on my 5th? week on tren, first did ~250mg and a week ago I increased it to 500mg/wk

It would be crazy if my voice would get more deeper cause of it.

but did you breath into your balls

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSS

Serious answer: Whisky and cigarettes. Outside of surgery, nothing else will work.

I noticed my voice is automatically deeper and louder when I speak to women.