How long does it really takes?

I'm 74kg at 5'8~9 and want to have a similar body like pic related.What do I need to do to obtain it.I know its a complete dyel body but it feels and looks like the healthiest t b h.I'm not eating any sugar or junk food.Will cardio only be enough or I will also have to do calisthenics(obviously no point in going to gym for body like this).

that body isnt really impressive at all. You can probably get there in 6 months or so. do a basic routine but with a lot of cardio. either running or swimming. You will probably have to lose weight if you are 74kg. He looks a lot lighter than you. My bro looks just like him at 6'1 150 lbs

I assume you are skinny fat at the moment, correct?

cardio, ab work and loose like 15 kg and you will look exactly liek him imo.
So what you need is low bodyfat and to train abs to get them to show nicely (I have seen a lot of people with low weight and BF% and still they had no abs, so if you want them to show you still need to grow them a bit).

for abs do things like planks, don't do sit ups btw.

Ab wheel

>that body isnt really impressive at all
I know.
>skinny fat
Yep.
>loose like 15 kg
Wont 15kg be too much?I dont really care about abs that much just want it to look slim but I will still train them though.Also I do Intermittent fasting so I hope it will speed up the process?

Not that guy. 15kg sounds just about right. Hes incredibly low bf%

Lol don't eat like a pig and do only abs. Cardio not even necessary but will speed up the process. Dunno why you'd wanna look like that but whatever makes you feel good bra. But yeah, that body is literally just low body fat. Good luck

you only need to drop 10kg to achieve that body, that's it. I got the same results as this guy and achieved low enough body fat to see abs. Don't work out anymore because I got this body now and look like Tyler Durden from Fight Club, all I wanted.

You will need to count calories and I did it for about 4 months eating no carbs or very low carbs (>20%)

Cardio is key yes, just eat less and train more.

Do this

Ok! I just think it might be weird to be 60kg but anyway can you answer my question about IF?
Thanks!I will eventually build more muscle but first want to see how I feel at that state.

Serious question. Are you gay?

Also desu at 5'8 you'd need to lose around 20kg or even more. I know this because I used to look like this at 5'7 and I was 115 lbs (52 kg)

ive never done IF so i cant offer any personal experience. You will most likely lose the same amount on IF, as you would with any other restrictive calorie diet. A lot of people like IF because you can still eat big meals and it makes it easier for them.

Nope.I just think it looks healthy without much maintenance.

>and look like Tyler Durden from Fight Club
No you don't.

Can someone explain exactly how a low carb diet works? Cause I'm poor as fuck, some days I justeat rice cause we can buy it in bulk and its cheap. My cousins has the same diet and he looks shredded.

easy

count calories

count protein carbs and fat

eat as little carbs as possible

To obtain what? That body in your pic?

That guy has literally no muscle, not even ottermode. He's a skinny as fuck guy with abs.
Take the abs out of the equation and look at that body again, it's fucking nothing.

how is it possible you look like that at 74kg?

Zero carb, fasted training (few weights and half hour cardio ed) EC stack. Easy. So easy, especially if you can do zero carb alright. If you can't, feel free to eat like a banana or a few oats at night.

>very low carbs
>20%
you fucking retard

Forgot to ask how often should I do cardio?I dont want to overtrain and just end up with no energy and motivation to do anything.

Lol I mean HOW.

If you're already in a calorie deficiency aren't you going to lose weight regardless of where the macros are?

I get that protein helps keep lean body mass, but carbs and fat are a mystery to me. All I know about carbs is that it gives you the most energy from the 3 and that sounds pretty good to me.

I hope you realize I want to violently punch you for being this stupid.

Why?I already feel like shit the whole day and can barely even do basic things

EAT MORE
LIFT MORE
SLEEP MORE
ignore all advice in this thread
that faggot pic you posted is disgusting and i have to say 3 hail mary's every time i look at it

I can't afford gym and don't have a good one near me anyway.

why the fuck do you want that kind of shit body man? AIM HIGHER

because it seems to be easier to achieve for now.I cant afford gym so I doubt I will make any gains with bodyweight exercises or it will take ages to.

you can't afford $10 a month even for pf?

I know it may sound ridiculous but I really cant and on top of that I live in a small city in a eastern european shithole so its even more difficult.

Take a trip to the local scrap yard and make yourself some strongman equipment.

That's why you don't want carbs. Do you want your body producing energy from food or from your fat? It won't do both.

desu that requires more maintenance than a 16% bf perma bulk built fat faggot

He has nothing but abdominal definition. All you have to do to achieve that is to do lots of cardio and ab exercises. Pic related has no upper body gainz at all.

>get a knife
>cut your balls

there OP, you will get that giddy body after a two weeks or so

I thought this was all about all about calories in vs calories out?
what happens if you eat at maintanence with mostly fat?

Stop eating food. This guy has no muscle mass, so there's nothing to lose.

thats my exact body now at 6ft 150. i dont recommend it, currently working my ass off to gain weight.

ITT: people whi have never seen their own abs before.

That kid has huge abs, thats at least a year of ab work. You can do it OP just gotta get lean and hit abs like 4x a week

literally just do nothing and eat 1500 calories a day. if you want this body you will most likely have to lose muscle to get it, so when you think you have the right bf % for this body and your muscles are still too large go on a 1000 cal a day diet. any workout or exersize besides sit maybe sit ups will not get you this body

>healthy
You're retarded then, thats borderline anorexic.

body of a women, diet of a woman, a woman's excersise routine.

Why not do some squats while you're at it so your partner has something to grab onto.

abs on a skinny person is like big titties on a fat ass. Put that image in your head, because it's exactly what people think when they will see you.

This. I have that body right now with abs.

It's not impressive

Without*