Navyfag here

Navyfag here,

3 months ago I posted that I was going to basic training. I'm out and in my training now, ask me anything.

For what purpose did you join? Free college?

Your pic is a bit off.

Whats your favorite color? also, have you ever thought about what your favorite color means?

I joined because I had nothing better going on in my life.
Perks are education, benefits/money, and the feeling of brotherhood and travel

ET2/SS here

call again once you're out of A school and actually have been doing your job for a few years

How many days per week did you take a run and low long distances were those runs?

Also much marching?

I want to join but all I have is a ged.

Looool navy dont run. You might do a light mile and a half jog or something once a week if your CO wants you to. In basic you will run more, but if you fail out of navy pt you might want to lose 50 pounds and or see a doctor.

do you want a fucking cookie you pog boot faggot piece of shit

congrats on not failing navy basic training, a course designed for 95% of the general civilian population to pass

By "training" I mean BUD/S. So who's the pog now faggot?

Yo!

Nukefag in DEP here.
Am I going to lose all of my gains?
Basic sounds like 2 months of light exercise and shit food. Please enlighten me to the contrary. What's your rate? Headed to A school?

Hey I'm currently training to go into BUD/s! Any tips?

>3 months
you mean pre-BUD/S

You'll lose more of your gains due to the galley at the school then you will at basic

got a contract yet?

Remind me again why people in the navy get benefits?

We haven't even had a naval engagement in 60 years.

Working very hard to get one. Gym 5 to 6 times a week, running my dick off.

>I had nothing better going on in my life.
checked, m8

>implying the force projection made possible by naval aircraft carriers isn't the reason America gets to control the world

I hope you get chlamydia in the barracks and/or ship fag.

All memes aside, the us navy is probably the most important force maintained, ESPECIALLY during peace time.

Without it, there would be literal chaos.

T. Infantry officer

how your swim? once you get one all you have to do is pass the pt tests and not quit. you should invest in some fins to get your ankles conditioned to them before you go

>By "training" I mean BUD/S
>
>3 months ago I posted that I was going to basic training

I smell bullshit

we still bomb the shit out of people with all our planes

Swim could be better yeah. I'm hoping that with running it will help, but I'm swimming every other day right now.

I'll check out some fins. Would hate for my ankles to die because I wasn't use to them.

Thanks, shipmate.

Fucking quints...

>shipmate
thats the most degrading term in the navy

Haha no. Not even close.

Eat a dick fellow sea warrior

How the fuck do you maintain gains in basic and a school

OP here, I'm a nuke and MM. As long as you eat enough you shouldn't lose gains. I ate at a deficit and lost gains/got fat so eat smart senpai.

What's it like breathing farts and opening halfway boxes filled with dildos

Basic - you don't

A school - fucking lift

I got flabby in basic but lifted hard during sub school to get it back. Still got top of my class and the advancement that came with it. Make time.

Navy Depper?

Literally you.

ITT pogs

You fuck any dudes yet or do you only start doing that after a few months out?

Have fun being stuck on a boat with no bitches nigga

AD2 here whats good.

you take advancement exam in march for E-6?
my rate is dying, gonna cross rate to ND.

>He thinks the Navy is nothing but boats
>He thinks boats can't launch missiles from the coast and hit targets inland
I hate retards. If I had the choice to kill a person in front of me and I was presented with a fatass SJW fat activist and you, I'd choose to kill you.

You are a POG boot because when you fail oit or DOR youre gonna become a BM or undes. LMAO good luck.

Why would you join the Navy when everyone knows the Air Force is better?

As opposed to, what, some shithole COP where you're burning shit and on week five of the revolutionary new 'exclusively MREs' diet?

> nuke

Literally the most autistic rate there is. Everyone makes fun of nukes. Everyone. Hope you don't flunk out of school and become a fucking apprentice for two years.

No you wouldn't, you'd hit him from 80 miles out with Cruise missile

Have fun being stationed in some shit hole like New Mexico or God forbid Minot. Navy at least you're always near the water.

Navy boot camp is around 2 months, when youre an SO candidate youre usually on holding after learning shit at GL. Then you have pre BUD/s and a bunch of other shit.

i was a SWCC drop out. Not DOR but failed out due to medical reasons (a blown out kneecap)

ITT pogs arguing which branch of pogdom is the real military

Thats not true. if youre aviation you can get stationed in places like oklahoma city. OR worse, lemoore, CA

My little brother is stationed in Japan. Not sure what you fukbois are talking about.

Japan is alright. i just pulled orders to san diego, in an exped. helo squadron so ill be seeing mad countries on deployment.
been shore duty in BFE washington.

That feel when DOR'd aircrew and became undes
This was last January
Still undes

how do you DOR aircrew... their training isnt even bad. was it during SERE school? go AD.

It took being in for a year for me. Finished sub school, got to the boat, hooked up with a Filipino tranny a few days later and now she's my girlfriend.

It's real.

Nope can't became airman PACT and just as of last week airman can transfer over to seaman rates anymore because the seaman rates are over manned
Which I can understand

And no, during the first school. Didn't like it
And AD? Fucking suck my dick dude, fuck that shit
I put in to "strike" AC

lmao youre a clearly a faggot. cant wait till you come back saying you dropped AC because the school was too hard.

you seem like a prick that would go AC or AW which you already dropped.

and why are you talking about seaman rates no one brought up seaman rates.

im an AD2 btw
>>>
you seemlost in the Navy.. havent even made rank yet.

holy shit this sounds like me right now, feel like seeing whats up with the navy

such a boot answer...

You in Groton? Bout to graduate TCNO and go to my A school.

That was the most devastating thing the RDCs said in boot camp. 'suck it up, if you had anything going on in your life you wouldn't be here' Really makes you feel like a loser.