Simeon Panda Natty Overlord

How did he pass, Veeky Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=E25fc6YpZMg

those lips are pissing me off

That body though. Unreal.

Think about it. If he really is natural, you will be lifting your whole fuckin life and you wont be looking anywhere near him even roiding. Kinda sad.

You wanna start a fite, whyteboi?

i bet he would have a heart attack after first minute of fighting

>Think about it. If he really is natural,
Yea think about it. If he really was natural, he would be easily mr olympia if he took some juice. Why wouldnt he do this?

...atleast put effort into your bait

Say that to my face you punk ass bitch boi

Y'all skinny whyte bois r jst jelous baka desu

even if he is actually natty, people here are still going to fabricate ways that he could've cheated the test.

there's no winning for him lol

Yeah no orange juice. But steroids...don't insult my intelligence. Nigger is on roids

If you think thats natty I've got some SARMS to sell you

Overeem is natural too.

Same with Piana
>tfw you'll never have those genetics
Why do I suffer, god?

He looks beautiful here, I just showed my bf this and said I want you to look like this in 1 years and he laughed

But here
He looks weird, like an action figure

Polygraphs are pretty much useless as lie detectors.

Drug tests (and most of them don't test for everything) can only catch you when you're on. If you know they're coming you can cycle off and pass. It'll cost you a bit of mass but it won't be super noticeable in most cases.

>gf wants me to be visually greyscale in a year
>don't know how
Cheapest suicide methods, lads?

>I just showed my bf this
So are you a fgt or a girl? If the latter, post tits.

Polygraphs are useless, almost statistically like flipping a coin to decide guilt. Also, HgH is untestable dog, and it produces huge gains. (only like three labs can accurately test for it, one works for the NFL)

>one works for the NFL
Dont they roid in the NFL as well though?

because he isnt natural

He didn't cheat it's just that those tests don't prove anything.
He knows exactly what he's taking, so he knows exactly what tests he has to take to ensure none of it shows up.
Only a hair follicle test will prove without a doubt that he's natural and he'll never do one for that reason.

Guys like him mad me sad, peddling lies to people who don't know any better. lowest of the low.

>Guys like him mad me sad, peddling lies to people who don't know any better.

Didn't one of these guys get exposed recently and lose his job? I heard about it but I didn't look into it

>Guys like him mad me sad, peddling lies to people who don't know any better. lowest of the low.
This t b h. I truly believe people like him will go to hell for the shit they pulled here.

I don't know, they are dime a dozen on youtube sadly nowadays.
Basically every fitness youtube channel is just "You wanna look like me? Buy my stuff lmao."

Jason Blaha got exposed as a fraud finally though even though anyone with a brian would automatically know his story is made up bullshit.

>his story is made up bullshit.
What was his story ?

Oh my days you should look him up because it will give you a hearty kek.

Basically Blaha has claimed to have a past that involves being a CIA secret agent, a Mercenary and even a half-Reptilian alien that is used to breed alien human hybrids (I shit you not).

He openly talks about the former two regularly on his channel and threatens to torture people who question him with the skills he learned "in the field". He's a complete fucking loon yet has a fairly large group of admirers who believe his fanfic tier backstory and worship him as their father figure/god.

Someone managed to get ahold of Jason's father and pretended to be a lawyer looking into Jason's past for tax evasion. His father confirmed that Jason has no military background whatsoever and only ever worked as a labourer.

Oh that's hilarious.

I've watched a few of his vids but he didn't mention any of this there. Sounds like he belongs in a mental asylum t b h.