What mode is this, fit ?

DYEL mode

might as well give up trying to attract females mode

desperate fat white hipster mode

Drink-miller-lite-on
-a-raft-and-float-the-river-while-you-go-fishin mode

harkonnen

Jason Bloho mode

Damn, that sounds fun. I think I am gonna go kayak tommorrow, smoking blunts and pounding beers back with lesbians all day.

Girls like beards doe

Sorry, I didn't see the faggy nose ring like bitches and cows have. Substitute Miller lite for PBR and substitute river for dirty city harbor.

underrated post

Facial aesthetics out of 10?

>4 minutes ago
>underrated
Fuck off faggot

>Evil Dead
have my babbys

Shitty ass beard/10

trying too hard mode. you hair and nose ring are ugly as fuck. if you need artificial shit to have an identity it tells me your a sucky person

>FB images
Fuck off, this is some weak b8. If this is how you spend your saturday nights then I suggest drowning yourself in bleach.

You look like a grimy ass nerdy bass player for a shitty metal band. That goatee is fucking nasty.

Ever heard of conditioner?

Get rid of that queer nose ring too.

U look like gay ginger ghal from gorgoroth.

overpowering-body-odor-mode

Hope u weren't planning on compliments man, it looks like these faggots are gonna rip u apart instead.

A lot of hate.. But you can't diss my progress, this is me 6 months before starting GOMAD

Nice job dude.

You look like your Top gave you AIDS

Squishing fatceps against sides to look bigger mode.

Cuck that can still find light and make it mode. Take the advice, nose rings are for submissive sluts. Jesus dude...

Alaska Tan Mode.

Progress HAS been made. More will be made when you lose the nose ring.

>desperate fat white hipster mode

that

how hard is it to get cum out of your beard mode

>OATS

Balding negationist mode

you look scary, also kind of like a viking

8/10 if you pull out that feckin nose ring, otherwise gay/10

Fucking Christ, cut your hair and goatee, get rid of the nose ring and dress in plain clothes you freak you're not 15 anymore